Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About L0GiCx

• Birthday
  1. Jobbing suggestion.

85k offering from bard with soa +8 shield 3x immortality +8 others +7 soa what dmg system rofl You need must remove eu buff in jobbing probably for fair play.
  2. New rule

Hello there @Pr0x! i wanna give a suggestion. We are bored for talking shit and insult with globals for family. You can make a new rules about for this. 1st warning who talking shit and insult for family banned him 3 day. Second warning who talking shit and insult for family banned him 7 day. And last warning who talking shit and insult for family banned him perma. Everyone can make report with differents languages sure. Btw sry for my bad english.
  3. 100 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

Hello there @Pr0x! i wanna give a suggestion. We are bored for talking shit and insult with globals for family. You can make a new rules about for this. 1st warning who talking shit and insult for family banned him 3 day. Second warning who talking shit and insult for family banned him 7 day. And last warning who talking shit and insult for family banned him perma. Everyone can make report with differents languages sure. Btw sry for my bad english.
  4. 100 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

Hey pr0x! can you add bot system for check next points with out relog ?
  5. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

WTF 28 k nuke with 1 skill ? i wonder really if u are make a OP chn's why you are open EU server amk. Any guy even see 28 k nuke on 100 cap server? LUL
  6. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

We, players suggesting that buffers shouldn't be able to buff while they're in the safezone. Plus w/o cape it should not be allowed to buff the players who wears cape.
  7. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

Str and Int buff's must be for 4 guy, and for 2 guy so absurd. Do it for 4 guy thanks.