Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Berry

• Birthday
  1. Electus on Linux

UPDATE: mBot is unfortunately not working due to weird ass loader that doesn't play well with Wine, HOWEVER sBot works flawlessly all you have to do is: After you confirm that Electus is running swell, replace the executable that lutris is pointing to with sbot.exe instead of Electus.exe and everything else should run just fine WORD OF CAUTION: Error -3 persists to Wine as well, to fit it just disable the extra security and you'll be good to go. Client might freeze during the first boot-up, if it does simply restart the client and try again. Not all features of sBot were tested as I didn't have enough time to run through all of them, but as far as I'm aware all core features work exactly as intended Enjoy!
  2. Electus on Linux

In theory this should also work for mBot (same steps just the executable should change), however as I'm currently busy with irl stuff I dunno for sure, maybe some god linux guru can test it out and make sure it works (if it doesn't then there's a way to simply start an explorer, which would allow you to start mbot and then from mbot you can start electus)