Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Kyoraki

• Birthday
  1. HIRING NOW (PLAY & GET PAID)

Greetings dear Pr0x and Yukie, I'm semih known as Shunsui51. I'm 24 years old and live in the Netherlands. I speak 3 languages. The languages I speak are: English, Turkish and Dutch. I speak all 3 languages fluent. The reason I apply for this role is: I really enjoy playing electus and have a long long history. I use to be a partnered streamer 3 years ago for electus. I personally ruined my chance at electus as a beginning streamer and private sro player. I just started doing both and didn't know what to do at the moment. I very regret my decisions back then, but I'm here to show both of you that I still got it. I deeply apologize what happend back then and wanna show you my gratitude in this server. I already have a viewerbase on twitch and I'm well known in the sro community. My stream quality is high. I got everything you need as a streamer, so there won't be any complications when it comes to streaming electus. Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/Shunsui51 Discord: Shunsui51#8954 I hope both of you give me a shot to show you how serious I am. Thanks for reading my apply. Kind regards, Sem (Semih) aka Shunsui51
  2. SHARE YOUR SRO MEME