Enigma

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by Enigma

1. 110 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

People who make kills in arena? Idk man ask your question in discord
  2. 110 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

Sorry I disagree. The only way trades make it is by caravan. Disabling trace mode would turn the balance from some trader/hunter and some thief to all thief
  3. 110 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

That might lead to more trades making it through the thieves.. Not sure if they will do it but I will make sure its seen.
  4. 110 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

Unfortunately stall network is part of consignment and will not be enabled on Electus because of exploits. Sorry.
  5. 110 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

I will let Pr0x know about this since after open busy isn't even the right word to describe him. However, I was wondering by what rights you mean? Afaik Battle Royale reward RN is 750 Electus cash and I think you get something after the month is over if you win the most (possibly just the title).
  6. Electus Mbot

Pr0x said this in discord the other day...
  7. 110 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

Omg *CRY* leave ch alone! lol
  8. 110 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

I appreciate the feedback but this is 110 balance suggestions maybe you mistyped?
  9. This will be done to remove content that is completely relevant to the ch-eu 100 cap server. The notification is being sent to make sure if you want to capture any posts or information that you have ample time to do this. Posts that are of an off-topic nature will not be affected.
  10. Running sro on a mac

Wondering if that would get by the filters even. Def something worth looking into trying and then reporting on.
  11. EXCITED FOR 110!

12. Electus Mbot

At this time we only offer the one mbot version.. I will bring this to the GM/GA attention however though because we strive to be multi-lingual. ty for the suggestion.
  13. 100 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

I enjoyed your list and your in luck! There is currently a poll where you can add suggestions as well for new titles in this upcoming new season Electus EU/CH 110. The link for the poll site is https://poll.fm/10249326 I look forward to seeing your suggestions.
  14. 100 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

This is a listing of the ban worthy offenses on Electus. Afaik they are not open for discussion but if you feel they need to do you can create a ticket about it via electus.online logging in and clicking on support: http://forum-electus.com/index.php?/topic/335-electus-online-ban-reasons-explanation/
  15. Jobbing Suggestions

I believe Is asking if the admin's would add a COS that costs gold that could compare to the silk purchased COS, I believe.. I believe one was added late in Electus season IV?
  16. Jobbing Suggestions

I believe this would be very difficult because of random DC(s). Meaning the code wouldnt know if they quit or if they dc'ed which would mean all people who DC while trading would also loose their booty... That would need to be brought up prolly to an admin in discord http://bit.ly/ElectusDiscord
  17. I understand and I'm sure Pr0x does now too. He should reply but if not I will remind him. Quote this