From the album T-Shirt Winners

7. ayana.jpg

8. amentes.png

9. adolf.jpg

10. EP is hard as fuck

Pr0x did reply and mention about the 2x EP events that have been hosted many times this week and I assume hes going to host more in the coming week. As for the special trade issue it was disabled just this week and they do plan on re-enabling it in the weeks to come.
  11. EP is hard as fuck

I can forward this suggestion to Pr0x however Im not sure he will do more than he has been doing with the 2x EP reward thats been going on more days than not. As a side note: I believe the special trade was taken off for a week or however long it will take to fix because of an issue with special trade itself. Will also verify this and try and get any kind of explanation I can for you guys. Thanks for the feedback however! <3
  12. 110 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

I was able to contact with Yukie who informed me that the delay either because of graphic related to Ghost Spear - GodSend or because of it being a top tier skill was a known delay and made that way so unfortunately thats what the downside of the skill is. We appreciate the feedback and keep them coming. <3
  13. 110 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

I will mentioned this to an assistant and see if it was a meant delay or not. I do notice that Ghost Spear - Emperor is a 5 hit attack which is the same for Ghost Spear - Godsend. It might just be the animation but will get you a response as soon as I am able to. Thank you for your feedback!
  14. New Event System

Spoke with Pr0x about this and unfortunatly it's not possible because of the constraints of the game itself. 😒
  15. New Event System

I know Pr0x has been very busy but I'll try and mention this to him if I get a chance.
  16. About job level

Lots of room for abuse of the jobbing system. I do not believe the admins will allow this specifically because they have said that once you change jobs your level and progress in a job is gone.
  17. PVP Event for EVERYBODY

I like the idea as well except there is Battle Royale which is essentially the same thing. I will mention it to Pr0x and Bestia but I'm thinking of how they would code that on the live server and i believe its impossible. Maybe if they liked the idea a new server selection where everyone has same skills and equipment etc.. Thank you for the suggestion but one last thing. The pk tournament is made really to allow people to compete with characters they have been working on. So I would love to see that stay unchanged.
  18. Newplayer

I do not believe this is possible and I would suggest making a new character in order to take advantage of these new items. They might help you out more than a couple hours of leveling. Alternatively you can ask on discord but I believe this is the answer you would get.
  19. Electus Market

Im not sure this can be done but I know the consignment feature of the game wont be enabled. Either way Ill take this idea to Pr0x see if there is anyway it can be accomplished.
  20. Jobbing suggestion.

I have to agree with you but I believe someone else had mentioned this a couple weeks ago and I brought it to Pr0x and he said no. Not sure why but maybe to make it more fun with more interactions because the area is smaller that trading goes on in? I can only speculate you could ask on discord though and maybe get more info.
  21. Darwesh22

Im pretty sure you can still buy silks for 100 cap I would suggest speaking to someone in Discord
  22. 110 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

Just offering some kind of positive to making limit in less than half a week. I did bring your suggestion to an assistant and I will make certain I get some kind of answer to relay to you. Im not for or against any idea its kind part of the job Either way I will make sure I follow up and if all else fails bump me on this topic.
  23. 110 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

Hello! Traders do make 60% gold profit after limit has been reached. Im not too sure about hunters what they get but you can use the !jobbing in discord to see how that works.
  24. 110 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

That has been the limit for a couple seasons now but I will tell Bestia about it. EDIT This was just posted by Pr0x in discord a couple hours ago.