Enigma

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Posts posted by Enigma

1. On 6/23/2019 at 4:53 PM, komplex said:

Dear Pr0x and Lenox, Dear Support Team,

my suggestion is, that every participant in the PVP Tournament gets the same Set, so everybody has equal gear and weapon.

This way, the Tournament would be only skillbased and "fair". "Whoever has more silks is likely to win" atm.

How about my suggestion? If this is not acceptable for you, second suggestion regarding PVP Tournament:

Do a second one with equal sets etc, so even new players or players with not that good gear can participate aswell.

Hope you consider my suggestion, only posting this since i received many positive feedback

I like the idea as well except there is Battle Royale which is essentially the same thing. I will mention it to Pr0x and Bestia but I'm thinking of how they would code that on the live server and i believe its impossible. Maybe if they liked the idea a new server selection where everyone has same skills and equipment etc.. Thank you for the suggestion but one last thing. The pk tournament is made really to allow people to compete with characters they have been working on. So I would love to see that stay unchanged.

2. 4 minutes ago, conrad2891 said:

Hi administration! :)

I started playing on this server 1d ago. Today was server update and newplayers get on start 3 very helpful things. My question is: Can i get this same things like a new player ?. I don't want to create new char beacuse i spend couple hours to get my lvl. If you could give me this 3 items i would be very thankful. This will help me a lot to being better.

I do not believe this is possible and I would suggest making a new character in order to take advantage of these new items. They might help you out more than a couple hours of leveling. Alternatively you can ask on discord but I believe this is the answer you would get.

3. 59 minutes ago, Someone1879 said:

Hi,
    You could make a site market for the game , there is game called wareframe did that and have a site for it , it will make the trade between players more easier , so they could find any item they want and the seller or buyer name with the prices

Im not sure this can be done but I know the consignment feature of the game wont be enabled. Either way Ill take this idea to Pr0x see if there is anyway it can be accomplished.

4. I have to agree with you but I believe someone else had mentioned this a couple weeks ago and I brought it to Pr0x and he said no. Not sure why but maybe to make it more fun with more interactions because the area is smaller that trading goes on in? I can only speculate you could ask on discord though and maybe get more info.

5. 4 hours ago, Hamedafox2 said:

And make except account down premium and effct char and devil and pet 3 day this game very good and down players and you sell silk thanks

Game cap 110 Pve 100 pvp

Im pretty sure you can still buy silks for 100 cap I would suggest speaking to someone in Discord

6. 1 hour ago, Scoty said:

Do you really think big union like GW will keep trade after limit? 60% reduced gold won't make good geared people to keep jobbing after they finish up their limit but getting extra honor points might work.
    Also i'm trading since g.o and i'm lvl 4 rank atm 6 on the top traders list,comparing to a guy who switched 2 weeks ago to thief and he is already 10 lvl which gives better stats than premium i call it GOD buff even with low gears you can tank 5 ppl on your ass with proper healings as eu.
    Nerfing thief EP per trade will makes all thieves crying around,which they have right since they're playing for ep as well,buffing trader/hunter exp or even making job rank buff 4-5 as thief lvl 10 would be bazinga so hunters / traders are actually able to fight against that full bard party of thieves.

Greetz

Just offering some kind of positive to making limit in less than half a week. I did bring your suggestion to an assistant and I will make certain I get some kind of answer to relay to you. Im not for or against any idea its kind part of the job ;) Either way I will make sure I follow up and if all else fails bump me on this topic.

7. On 6/4/2019 at 6:39 PM, Scoty said:

So my suggestion is that even traders/hunters finish up their limits that they stil gain same amount of honor points per trade,that would benefit new players for protection and well geared people for honor points.
    It's just my opinion tho it might work.

Greetz Scoty

Hello! Traders do make 60% gold profit after limit has been reached. Im not too sure about hunters what they get but you can use the !jobbing in discord to see how that works.

8. On 5/31/2019 at 7:39 PM, Almog said:

Hey, i think you should increase the jobbing daily limit, i know why it is here and its importance but it is very difficult for new players or ones that didnt play for a long period to catch up and get to cap for egy b. I thing increasing it to 90 or 100 would be helpful yet not too much since most players are already at cap or near it.

That has been the limit for a couple seasons now but I will tell Bestia about it.

EDIT
    This was just posted by Pr0x in discord a couple hours ago.

555.jpg.55e323bd88b7f5cf7318950fa23cacfd.jpg

9. 17 minutes ago, S0ulDream said:

lol and when you have 100trader packer in trace mbot on a guy without job suit all thief can nothing too .. disable trace for all in job mode so 

Sorry I disagree. The only way trades make it is by caravan. Disabling trace mode would turn the balance from some trader/hunter and some thief to all thief :P

10. 13 hours ago, By2z said:

We want the Battle Royal event reward lowered and 2 more rights added.

I will let Pr0x know about this since after open busy isn't even the right word to describe him. However, I was wondering by what rights you mean? Afaik Battle Royale reward RN is 750 Electus cash and I think you get something after the month is over if you win the most (possibly just the title).

11. Pr0x said this in discord the other day...

We have recently contacted Bot-Cave for a partnership. We are hoping to get a custom sbot version that can be used only to login Electus Online which will be paid by Electus Team. If we can make that happen, you will be able to use original Sbot for free (Only in Electus). We hope to get back to you with the good news in a few weeks. (edited)

12. 1 hour ago, myemad said:

i know that is no bug but in electus cap 100 you make [BICHEON] Nerfed ''Sword Dance - Godsend'' active skill 
    Transfer Range distance 15m > 12m 
    and next patch you Removed the skill transfe 

but this skill is so important for anyone play BICHEON you can NErf damg but dont remove the skill transfe

and thanks <3 

I appreciate the feedback but this is 110 balance suggestions maybe you mistyped?

13. 1 hour ago, CN_CCTC13 said:

Chinese players need Chinese version of SBOT

At this time we only offer the one mbot version.. I will bring this to the GM/GA attention however though because we strive to be multi-lingual.

ty for the suggestion.

14. On 1/1/2019 at 6:54 AM, L0GiCx said:

Hello there @Pr0x! i wanna give a suggestion. We are bored for talking shit and insult with globals for family. You can make a new rules about for this.

1st warning who talking shit and insult for family banned him 3 day.

Second warning who talking shit and insult for family banned him 7 day.

And last warning who talking shit and insult for family banned him perma.  Everyone can make report with differents languages sure.  Btw sry for my bad english.

This is a listing of the ban worthy offenses on Electus. Afaik they are not open for discussion but if you feel they need to do you can create a ticket about it via electus.online logging in and clicking on support: http://forum-electus.com/index.php?/topic/335-electus-online-ban-reasons-explanation/

15. I believe 

On 11/14/2018 at 4:05 PM, Catallys said:

Second is it possible to get a stable caravan that cost gold, and bridges the gap between silk caravan and the old garbage fire bull with 71k hp.

Is asking if the admin's would add a COS that costs gold that could compare to the silk purchased COS, I believe.. I believe one was added late in Electus season IV?

16. 20 hours ago, Catallys said:

Is it possible to change caravans so they die when user logs out, Currently Traders/Thieves log out before dying all the NPCs despawn and then they login with a free pass.

I believe this would be very difficult because of random DC(s). Meaning the code wouldnt know if they quit or if they dc'ed which would mean all people who DC while trading would also loose their booty... 

20 hours ago, Catallys said:

Second is it possible to get a stable caravan that cost gold, and bridges the gap between silk caravan and the old garbage fire bull with 71k hp.

That would need to be brought up prolly to an admin in discord http://bit.ly/ElectusDiscord

17. On 11/12/2018 at 1:34 PM, Naranjitax said:

the icon is not assigned by guilds
    but by ranges within the fortress
    the people who use the rank of Commander or deputy
    they are the ones that have their icons on top of their character
    maybe I express myself badly or my English is not very good
    The main idea is to create new custom icons for these ranges.

I understand and I'm sure Pr0x does now too. He should reply but if not I will remind him.