Enigma

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Posts posted by Enigma

1. 22 hours ago, squat_beast said:

@Enigma Sorry for multiposting, couldn't delete or edit my previous posts. feel free to edit one or delete others cuz posted all my memes in here

Assistants are always around to do this as well. Im not 24/7.

2. @armano sorry for the late reply but I do not claim to be an mbot expert. Normally if my bot has issues with buying arrows/hp/mp pots I will figure how many I need to have for the day. This fills me inventory mostly but it means I wont return to town and get 'stuck'. Ill see if we have any mbot experts who can chime in their suggestions as well.

@datvt5 again sorry for the late reply. Did you get your issues worked out yet?

Just so both of you know if you were using the cracked sbot version out there I could more than definately help out and would be willing to anytime. Hmu on discord if you need assistance or ask in #main-lounge

3. On 10/27/2019 at 2:58 PM, ins1di0us said:

i have an idea why you dont make a sroll for 25 silk to facilitate trade????

I dont think this is a good idea personally because the other jobs gain nothing out of it.

4. On 8/15/2019 at 7:04 PM, TitO_EgY_ said:

☆ please If you can make the special notifications about alchemy can be It remains in the Talk box ?? so we can read it later and know who did the hardest plus in the game and it won't be annoying you know +9 is so hard to mad  then it will never be a spam into the chat box .🖐😀

Like they said in discord this is the way it is and it cant be changed but I will ask Pr0x about customizable messages, meaning the disable of messages or the display traits of messages.

5. On 8/15/2019 at 6:49 PM, ZaToX said:

Hey guys i got 3 suggestions.
    1. Could you add ZERK potions? it would be very helpful for GS/HWT/FGW if everyone in a party would open their zerk at the last unique or any unique that is hard to kill, it wont bring you any loss, and it would be really nice to see entire pt in red colour :D

2. Could you add this old option to destroy eq? Most of novas are already uselss, ppl have storeages filled with novas/soas that they can't sell cause nobody wants it, cant wear it cause it's shit :D

3. Could you make an another dungeon to get arena coins? What if you meet a player who dont want to go any battle arena at all, like me, or dont have time to do it at the time he is logged on? Even  one quest for 5 arena coins/a day would do a difference and it would give players another way to obtain arena coins :D  Maybe something like party arena, players vs elite mobs/hard to kill ones? Think about it :D

Thank you :D

1. I know for a fact they wont enable zerk potions. It has been said before a couple times which is how I know.

2. Not sure about destroying eq let me forward that to Pr0x

3. I know someone had said there should be something like gs/hwt meaning another dungeon and I know it was shot down I believe because its not doable in the sro code.

Will forward your comments to Pr0x however.

6. 1 hour ago, Enigma said:

I can forward this suggestion to Pr0x however Im not sure he will do more than he has been doing with the 2x EP reward thats been going on more days than not.
    As a side note:

I believe the special trade was taken off for a week or however long it will take to fix because of an issue with special trade itself. Will also verify this and try and get any kind of explanation I can for you guys. Thanks for the feedback however! <3

Pr0x did reply and mention about the 2x EP events that have been hosted many times this week and I assume hes going to host more in the coming week. As for the special trade issue it was disabled just this week and they do plan on re-enabling it in the weeks to come.

7. On 7/11/2019 at 2:21 PM, iDeadly said:

But instead of taking away something from everyone. Make trading in the caravan have more ep. so I don’t sit at my computer 4 hours a day only getting like 4 hours a sleep. Let ppl that want to do it there way and keep it. And ppl that want to be in the caravan keep it equal. I could get about 13 EP every 25 min. I really think this would be a really good idea. Just hope you take this as helpful information rather than I don’t know what I’m talking about. Because I already struggle with this. Just nearly made it impossible for the working class of this server to keep. That honestly probably donate more. Thank you. I look forward to your response ty :)

I can forward this suggestion to Pr0x however Im not sure he will do more than he has been doing with the 2x EP reward thats been going on more days than not.
    As a side note:

On 7/11/2019 at 2:21 PM, iDeadly said:

With short runs to bandit I was satisfied with it taking 2.5 hours. And would always be doing them with other ppl. This not only makes it harder for ppl that work every day but nearly impossible. Might be able to get 30 daily ep done a day now.

I believe the special trade was taken off for a week or however long it will take to fix because of an issue with special trade itself. Will also verify this and try and get any kind of explanation I can for you guys. Thanks for the feedback however! <3

8. On 7/9/2019 at 8:25 PM, Liliana said:

Hey guys, 

I just have a small attend. I am actually not sure, if its intended to have a small delay in the Godsend Ghost Spear, or if its just because there is a "cooler" Animation for it. The point is. Myself and some other player like f.e. FizzKhalifa would love to have a Ghost Spear Godsend with the same animation as the Ghost Spear Emperor. I m fine with how it is like now, but i dont see any reason for the delay in the Spell. And i even thought about just using the Emperor just because it doesnt have the delay. Maybe there is a chance to change the skill animation to the one that Emperor (and all other Ghost spear spells have). But If there is a reason for the delay, then np you guys are doing great work. Thats it. 

On 7/9/2019 at 9:11 PM, Enigma said:

I will mentioned this to an assistant and see if it was a meant delay or not. I do notice that Ghost Spear - Emperor is a 5 hit attack which is the same for Ghost Spear - Godsend. It might just be the animation but will get you a response as soon as I am able to.

I was able to contact with Yukie who informed me that the delay either because of graphic related to Ghost Spear - GodSend or because of it being a top tier skill was a known delay and made that way so unfortunately thats what the downside of the skill is. We appreciate the feedback and keep them coming.

<3

9. 1 hour ago, Liliana said:

Hey guys, 

I just have a small attend. I am actually not sure, if its intended to have a small delay in the Godsend Ghost Spear, or if its just because there is a "cooler" Animation for it. The point is. Myself and some other player like f.e. FizzKhalifa would love to have a Ghost Spear Godsend with the same animation as the Ghost Spear Emperor. I m fine with how it is like now, but i dont see any reason for the delay in the Spell. And i even thought about just using the Emperor just because it doesnt have the delay. Maybe there is a chance to change the skill animation to the one that Emperor (and all other Ghost spear spells have). But If there is a reason for the delay, then np you guys are doing great work. Thats it. 

Still great work on this server! 

sincerely 

Liliana

I will mentioned this to an assistant and see if it was a meant delay or not. I do notice that Ghost Spear - Emperor is a 5 hit attack which is the same for Ghost Spear - Godsend. It might just be the animation but will get you a response as soon as I am able to.

Thank you for your feedback!

10. 11 hours ago, Enigma said:

I know Pr0x has been very busy but I'll try and mention this to him if I get a chance. 

Spoke with Pr0x about this and unfortunatly it's not possible because of the constraints of the game itself. 😒

11. 19 hours ago, muddafucca said:

I suggest to create a new event where you have to register. Then when event would start, you would be teleported to a place like fgw/gs where you have to fight against uniques. With 8 members in one team. There would be different worlds for everyone. Requirements to register to event would be: "Item Points: 1400"

I know Pr0x has been very busy but I'll try and mention this to him if I get a chance.