1. SHARE YOUR SRO MEME

2. SHARE YOUR SRO MEME

3. SHARE YOUR SRO MEME

4. SHARE YOUR SRO MEME

5. SHARE YOUR SRO MEME

6. SHARE YOUR SRO MEME

7. SHARE YOUR SRO MEME

8. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

Here i am again with another Rogue godsent skill suggestion. If technical possibilites isn't blocking electus team to do this you guys really should consider doing this. Passive skill instead of Active one. For the missing rogue godsent skill part i suggest you guys to make passive cooldown skill to let rogues do their combos with peace. As you know spinning deals funny amount of damage so its pretty hard to play rogue right now. I'm pretty sure that my suggestion would be enough to fix this spinning shitfest.
  9. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

There's still one and a half second gap between Rogue combo cooldown cycle. By that i mean We are not able to use any skill for one and a half second. After the last skill rogues are basically forced to use basic attack. If electus team aiming to improve rogue other than increasing the prick damage(thats what players suggesting).. Instead might delete this little time gap and give rogue players fluid gameplay. Thanks.
  10. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

ROSSO#2368 suggesting Cleric STR-INT buff limitation should be increased from 2 to 3.