Spanish Version
Hebrew Version
Turkish Version
Russian Version
Arabic Version
Hungarian Version

Date: 14-11-2019
Time: 18:00

40-120 minutes


  • Increased global Electus Points limit from 2800 to 3600.
  • Seal of Moon Weapon price is now set. They can be purchased on 28-11-2019 with 4500 EP + Coins
  • Reset Honor Ranking Buffs (Next reset is after 2 weeks).
  • Added coin and box drop list in FGW Pillar description
  • Increased Elite Box drop rate in Godsend Dungeon to 60% (Shadow Spirit)
  • Increased Elite box drop rate in Forgotten World 3* to 15% (Jupiter)
  • Increased Elite Box success chance from 20% to 25% temporarily
  • Elite Box Rewards: 30% Weapon, 30% Accessory, 40% Equipment 
  • Increased Diamond Box drop amount from 4x to 5x temporarily in Godsend Dungeon (Shadow Spirit)
  • Increased Magic Stone drop rate by 35% (95-100 mobs).
  • Increased STR - INT - Luck - Magic - Stamina stone selection rate when a stone drops
  • Increased Diamond Box success chance from 30% to 33% temporarily
  • Added 3% SOA success chance in Diamond Box (97% SOS vs 3% SOA now)
  • 'Traders' will receive 5 Honor Points upon killing a thief in job mode [And -2HP upon death]
  • 'Hunters' will receive 5 Honor Points upon killing a thief in job mode [No HP loss upon death]
  • Increased Ruin Cutter (Godsend Dungeon Mini Unique) HP by 30%
  • Optimized Tigergirl fellow pet damage (Skill animation might still be bugged - work in progress)
  • Did several gold fee changes for teleportations and items purchased from NPC (10D Powder/Vigor/FGW Pillars) in order to protect the value of ''Gold''
  • Increased LMS reward 3% Alchemy Boost Scroll to 5% Alchemy Boost Scroll
  • Increased Coin NPC item price drastically: 10% Damage Increase/Absorption Scroll
  • Increased Coin NPC item price: Critical Scroll
  • Tigergirl is now an universal unique (not STR)
  • Reduced Roc HP by 40%
  • Added Random Silk (Electus Cash) Scroll in Item Mall
  • Enabled PvP Challenge Event/Feature. 
    Event Details can be found 
    -You can now challenge your enemies in the game and bet silk on the match. (Min 100, Max 10k)
    -You may not start more than 2 matches per day
    -If your enemy accepts the challenge, bet amount will be deducted from both accounts and players will be recalled to PvP Area
    -Zerk, Scrolls and Devil Spirit may not be used in PvP Area
    -The match has to end in 4 minutes latest, else, players will be refunded and teleported back to town
    -If a player gets disconnected, he will lose the match
    -The winner will receive silks from the bet.
    -Any player can watch the challenge in PvP Challenge area, can be teleported from Donwhang Teleporter

Caravan Lag Issue

As many know already, 7000 Online players + 500 players caravan doesn't seem to work perfect and causing lag spikes time to time, especially when we host bonus EP events the caravan goes crazy with the numbers.

In order to work further on this case;

  • Players willl receive 3X Electus Points from jobbing today, 14-11-2019 between 20:00 - 20:30 (Gold Reward won't be 3X but 2X)
  • Continuous Bonus EP Event will start today, 14-11-2019 at 21:00 and traders will receive 11-12 EP (instead of 7 EP) and hunters will receive 11-13 EP (instead of 10 EP) until Monday 18-11-2019 and Trace Mode will be disabled in Job Mode during that time period. 
  • During the time period stated above, expect some minor changes (SRO Default) such as CTF time being 20 minutes, item drop chance from inventory upon death to a monster and such. These changes are required for backend testing and work. There will not be any compensation for any loss.


  • 10% Discount for all Fellow Pets for 1 week (Fellow Pet NPC, Donwhang)
  • 20% Discount for all Graceful Wings for 1 week (Character Visual NPC, Donwhang)

Bug Fixes

  • Fixed the feature that would hide the players name in Survival Arena
  • Fixed 3* Jupiter not dropping Iron Coin issue
  • Other minor bug fixes
  • Fixed the color of title 'Lady' (Black > Purple)

Fortress War

  • Jangan Fortress is enabled. Gold Reward for occupying Jangan Fortress is '75B'
  • Bandit Fortress is enabled. Gold Reward for occupying Bandit Fortress is '25B'
    Fortress wars will take place every week on Sundays between 20:30 - 21:30
    You can register for fortress war 24/7 other than fortress war time.
    Zerk is disabled, Fellow pets are enabled in Fortress War.

Electus' skill balance is mainly based on creating diversity of builds in the server. Below, you will find changes made accordingly to that. 

  • Reduced required level to learn Ghost Walk - Phantom 1 Level in Lightning Mastery from 32 to 30
  • Removed Phoenix Soul Arrow buff from Pacheon (You may use lower tier buffs now)
  • Bicheon Force - Godsend 140 Phy. Atk. Pwr. Increase to 180 Phy. Atk. Pwr Increase
  • Asura Cut Blade Lv 6: Critical 5 Increase to 7 Increase
  • Dragon Sore Blade Lv 9: Critical 5 Increase to 8 Increase
  • Blade Force - Godsend: Add Lv 3: Added Critical 5 Increase and 15% Damage Increase
  • Pacheon Boost - Gosend: Added New Levels
    Lv 2: 10% Magical & Physical Damage Increase, Ignore Monster Defence 1 (Use Time 150 Seconds, Cooldown 60 Seconds)
    Lv 3: 12% Magical & Physical Damage Increase, Ignore Monster Defence 2 (Use Time 150 Seconds, Cooldown 30 Seconds)

Legendary Avatars

  • Removed Week #4 Avatar Dresses: Electus Omega Avatar
  • Added Week #5 Avatar Dresses: Electus Divinesight Avatar

Essential Information

  • Seal of Moon Weapons can be obtained on 28-11-2019
  • Seal of Moon Equipment price will be revealed on 28-11-2019
  • Seal of Moon Equipments/Accessory parts will be purchaseable on 05-12-2019 (If not all of them - more info in the next changelogs)

  • You will receive 20% additional bonus silk for your donations during the weekend period.
    Event period is based on Electus Time and will last for 48 hours only.

  • Bonus silk you normally obtain from the packages are also included.
    Your bonus silk reward is added on your account instantly when you donate (Superrewards+EPIN).

    Period start: Saturday 00:00 (Electus Time)
    Period end: Sunday 23.59 (Electus Time)

Sunday Funday Events

    Join us at Sunday-Funday Events on Sunday at 21:30. 
    Location => Donwhang South!

  •     Phase 1

    Unique Event at DW South (21:30)

  •      Phase 2

    Unique Event at Whole Map (21:50) 

  •     Phase 3

    Search N Destroy Event (21:55) 

  •     Phase 4 

    Hide N Seek Event (22:05)

  •     Phase 5

    Roc Spawn at Donwhang South (22:15)
    Roc[STR] Spawn at Donwhang West (22:15)

  •     Phase 6

    PVP Tournament (22:30)
    Visit This Link to Register.


Within this client update, we also patched Electus.DLL, which might trigger Windows Defender to block the update.
Even if you didn't have login-update problems before, Windows Defender can still delete Electus.DLL and interrupt the update.
We highly recommend you to follow this guide, so you never run into Windows Defender related problems. 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online