[ADMIN]Pr0x

Battle Royale Tournament [ $500 Cash Prize ]

31 posts in this topic

Welcome to Electus Online Battle Royale Tournament [#1]
da0xfab.jpg

We are excited to announce the very first Battle Royale Tournament of our own!
The big prize, $500 will be obtained by the winner of this tournament.

The tournament registration info, event date/time, terms, rules and all the detailed can be found in this thread.

To begin with
The tournament will be livestreamed and broadcasted by Electus Team on the event date.

Date & Time
The event will take place on January 25th, Saturday, between 15:00 and 21:30.

Event Schedule
There will be 5 matches in total and the tournament rules that will be stated below will apply.

15:00 - Match 1
16:30 - Match 2
18:00 - Match 3

19:30 - Match 4
21:00 - Match 5

Livestream & Giveaways
Electus Team will broadcast the event and you should not miss it!
During the event time, following gifts will be given to people on the livestream;

- 1x Razer Gaming Keyboard
- 3x Electus TShirt
- 5x Starter Pack (Athens Server)
-5x Starter Pack (Poseidon Server)

Registration
There will be 50 participants in total.
-25 Invitational
-25 through registration

25 players including streamers, nitro-boosters, tryhards, previous BR champions and loyal player categories are signed in by the administration.
To register this tournament, you should create a forum electus account and leave a comment with the below statement and show up on the event date/time and read all the terms & rules.

Registration Example;
1-) My charactername is 'TheKillerXX' 
2-) I accept all the rules and terms stated in this thread and will follow them all. I have no rights to appeal for any decision given by Electus Team.

Note : Players must provide their ACCOUNT ID to Yukie on discord before Thursday 23:00 server time otherwise they won't be able to participate.

Terms & Requirements;
1. Breaking any rule stated in this thread will result of disqualification.
2. Players must download and use Athens Client to participate the event.
3. Players must show up on the event date and time.
4. Participants must pass their username (ID) to admin team on Electus Discord channel before the event start time. (Logging into battle royale server will be limited to the event registrars, if you don't let us know about your username before January 25, 13:00, your registry may not be accepted)
5. Electus Team may cancel this event any time and in that case registrars have no rights to claim any prize mentioned in this thread.
6. Registrars accept that being toxic before/during/after the event may result in disqualification and ban from all Electus platforms.
7. Not following Electus Team's lead may result in disqualification at any time.
8. Teaming up or initiating to team up at any phase of the Battle Royale may result in disqualification and registrars have no rights to appeal.
9. Electus Team may disqualify any participant from the event without having to give any reason to the user.
10. Registration phase will be closed once 25 players register for the tournament. Players who register after 25 entries may not count as a registrar.
11. The prize (Cash) may only be obtained through PayPal, Western Union Worlwide or local bank transfer in Egypt/Turkey (Venezuelan banks are excluded). ETA for the delivery of the reward will be discussed in personal chat after the event depending on the winner's country/payment method choice. The final decision will be made by Electus Team.
12. Electus Team may remove registrars from the event without pointing out an excuse.
 13. Every registrar accepts that this tournament, battle royale event, is not an ''actual game'' but a third party event and maybe buggy or problematic. Players understand that they have no right to claim if they run into any technical issue regardless it's caused by their network/client or Electus' services.
14. Every registrar accepts to use their actual (main) character name during the event.
15. Electus Team have rights to cancel, postpone or restart the matches.
16. Electus Team will be hosting the event and we will do our best to provide a fair-play environment.
16. This thread may change or be updated before, during or after the event start time. Registrars are expected to follow up with the terms, requirements and rules.

Event Rules;
1. Teaming up or attempting to team up will result in disqualification.
2. Electus Team is the only decision maker mechanism to determine whether players team up or not.
3. Avoiding fighting (while farming/standing next to each other) may be considered as teaming up. It's strongly adviced that players specifically avoid staying next to each other.
4. Ruining the peace and/or the functionality of the event or the event hosters may result instant disqualification & ban from all Electus platforms.
5. Giving away kills in Battle Royale event may result in both players' disqulification and ban from all Electus playforms.
6. Avoiding fighting, especially in the final circle may result in disqualification without any warning.
7. Each match will have 1 hour duration. If there are more than 1 player alive by the end of the match, the match will end with no winners.

Point System;
Eliminations: 1 Kill
Victory Royale: 10 Point
2nd-5th: 2 Point
6th-10th: 1 Point

Tiebreakers;
Total Points Earned
Total Victory Royales
Top Eliminations
Random.Org on livestream

-The winner of the tournament will be announced on Electus Discord and Facebook.
-The winner of the tournament will receive an exclusive Electus TShirt for free.

We wish all the registrars good luck and inviting all players to watch the livestream on the following Twitch account on the event date;

https://www.twitch.tv/electusonlinebestia
or
https://www.twitch.tv/electusonline

First Registrars

Lahillia
Magdalena
Miss_L
KomsuTeyze
Cengizh4N
deWamkee
Nasty 
Pompa0FaLLeS
XeonaBABAA
SuPZeRo
thelight
eGeLee
Flemmsen
RespecT
Que52
KendraLust
Fighty
iPain
Pazos
2berkir
iBeasty

Second Registrars

NY
Hadaf_BR
Martel
Dod
PATRON
Pixi
Nairobi
Seraphex
RICH4RD
MockingB
Mrs_Loriano
iNTJ
Uncover
DiLLeNgeR
TheSkeleton
Raoul

We will accept 5 back-up players in case people from the list would not show up on the event date.
Note : Players must provide their ACCOUNT ID to Yukie on discord before Thursday 23:00 server time otherwise they won't be able to participate.

1-) My charactername is 'PATRON"
2-) I accept all the rules and terms stated in this thread and will follow them all. I have no rights to appeal for any decision given by Electus Team.

Character name 'Dod'
I accept all the rules and terms stated in this thread and will follow them all. I have no rights to appeal for any decision given by Electus Team.

-1)Char Nick : TheBest
-2-) I accept all the rules and terms stated in this thread and will follow them all. I have no rights to appeal for any decision given by Electus Team.

Edited by Undercontrol

1-) My charactername is ' BrusX "

On 1/8/2020 at 12:14 AM, [ADMIN]Pr0x said:

My char name : Nairobi 

On 1/8/2020 at 12:14 AM, [ADMIN]Pr0x said:

My char name : Nairobi

My Char Name : Thor

Char Name : Seraphex 

2) I accept all the rules and terms stated in this thread and will follow them all. I have no rights to appeal for any decision given by Electus Team.

Charname : MockingB

I accept all the rules and terms stated in this thread and will follow them all. I have no rights to appeal for any decision given by Electus Team

My Charname : Eraser

I accept all the rules and terms stated in this thread and will follow them all. I have no rights to appeal for any decision given by Electus Team.

My CN is : "iNTJ"

I accept all the rules and terms stated in this thread and will follow them all. I have no rights to appeal for any decision given by Electus Team

1-) My charactername is : Uncover