Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Poseidon Skill Balance Suggestions

Leave a comment below this post with your general feedback and suggestions.

• Suggestions and feedback you share below will be checked on a daily basis.
    • Please do NOT DM/PM admins saying "HEY I GAVE FEEDBACK ON FORUMS, CAN YOU CHECK IT?"
  • Because you think some changes should be done doesn't necessarily mean we will do them.
  • If the suggestion is used Pr0x or another admin or assistant will will reply. 
  • Do not use discord for suggestions or feedback.
    • This is because the suggestion can get missed in the spam, forums are the best place for this sort of thing.

Post Poseidon general suggestions here

Posting from a previous topic by @Stoorm

Balancing Request: Bless cd to long.

Bless CD is 4 min. atm and the main problem with that in my opinion is that, in order to keep up bless 24/7 in a party, you need 8 Clerics.
This significantly reduces the variation of builds that will occur on Electus. This server has always been known for good balancing and making even builds like Bard strong enough to be playable on it's own. With cleric beeing a necessity, more creative or fun builds like Warlock/rouge or Wizard/Bard, just to name a few, are useless in mass pvp (something that electus is also know for because of its big playerbase).
Also Chinese players have it hard enough on EU servers, but without beeing able to keep up the bless rotation if you take a chn into your pt, they'll most likely struggle getting pt's for BA, squad SA or even Job uniques/ FW.
So in order to keep Electus a fun place where diversity is promoted and not supressed, I suggest that either the bless cd is lowered to 3 minutes, or the duration upped to 40 seconds. This way, you'd be able to keep up the bless rotation with 6 players per pt.

I partially agree. We will work on the skill balance during the Public Beta Phase and see. Right now, we are now sitting on the most advanced EU-CH Electus skill balance (with latest changes i mean) 

I think it would be fair to add higher cooldown to instant healing cleric skills because they can spam it in party and become invincible and in pvp they can switch to cleric and heal 40k hp every 5s its not really fair

I said it in Athens but I will say it again here, the force nuke is OP, just look at damage difference between fire godsend nuke & force godsend nuke at max and you will notice that it's broken

Warlock can use both skills that make you bleed, the one with godsend and the other one and they can make both skills on you and cummulate both on you, they need a check, idk if possible but CHN have got no chances at all vs Warlocks in pvp but idk how you could balance that

Hello,

I understand that  SRO isnt only about PVP. You guys made huge work balansing the builds. You nerfed holy spell, but in my opinion its still too high. 

At pvp warr/cleric and rogue/cler dominates everyone. There are build who can kill them, like warlocks, or glaviers when they put debuffs. Warriors and rogue aren't dominating because they deal too much dmg or so, they are doing decent dmg, there is nothing wrong with it. But they are too OP in defense, cuz they can spam heals and integrities + holy spell is too hard to beat. My suggestion are:

1) somehow nerf EU holy spell or make integrity skills with bigger cooldowns for  player or even remove it. (Maybe make integrity skills with INT requirement)

2) any warlock easily kills any CH, and everyone kills CH, because all debuffs works on them so well. CH holy spell is to weak.

8 hours ago, relauris said:

Hello,

I understand that  SRO isnt only about PVP. You guys made huge work balansing the builds. You nerfed holy spell, but in my opinion its still too high. 

At pvp warr/cleric and rogue/cler dominates everyone. There are build who can kill them, like warlocks, or glaviers when they put debuffs. Warriors and rogue aren't dominating because they deal too much dmg or so, they are doing decent dmg, there is nothing wrong with it. But they are too OP in defense, cuz they can spam heals and integrities + holy spell is too hard to beat. My suggestion are:

1) somehow nerf EU holy spell or make integrity skills with bigger cooldowns for  player or even remove it. (Maybe make integrity skills with INT requirement)

2) any warlock easily kills any CH, and everyone kills CH, because all debuffs works on them so well. CH holy spell is to weak.

didnt mention that, lower grade integrity is only with 3secs cooldown..

s/s blade cut balance

hi, after a player gets knocked down you can blade cut him, first skill does approx 1050% dmg, and the skill afterwards does about 640% which is pretty useless cuz its weak , possible to buff it or add a gs skill

would be appreciated

best regards , munch

Add INT Requirements to Passive Cleric Defense Buffs to nerf the STR Players while wearing Cleric 

Increase the Cooldowns on Cleric Instant Healings. Just has effect on PvP since you dont need spam instant heals on PVE.

Pacheon Boost Active -> Passive , Base dmg without this Buff is to low.

Blader should get a Phy attack boost by increasing the phy reinforce on blades

Normaly STR Bow is one of the Strongest on cap 100 because of the last tier skills... here bow just sucks. Bow basic damage is to weak so i would increase the phy reinforce or the power of the godsend skills.

Add Godsend Skill Ghost Walk to Ice make Ice/Fire more playable

Add a usefull Fire Godsend Nuke..

ADD 10% Movement Speed for SoX Armor

Add INT Requirements to Passive Cleric Defense Buffs to nerf the STR Players while wearing Cleric  - Yes
Increase the Cooldowns on Cleric Instant Healings. Just has effect on PvP since you dont need spam instant heals on PVE.  - Yes
Pacheon Boost Active -> Passive , Base dmg without this Buff is to low.  -Yes
Blader should get a Phy attack boost by increasing the phy reinforce on blades - No
Normaly STR Bow is one of the Strongest on cap 100 because of the last tier skills... here bow just sucks. Bow basic damage is to weak so i would increase the phy reinforce or the power of the godsend skills. - DMG is Completly fine
Add Godsend Skill Ghost Walk to Ice make Ice/Fire more playable - Whats the poiint going for Lightning than?
Add a usefull Fire Godsend Nuke.. -They already got some
ADD 10% Movement Speed for SoX Armor -  Would be ok

Just 1 Simple Balance for CHN..... Enable Force Tree ( Light,Fire,Cold) for All CHN Chars (Mastery 400)

Add INT Requirements to Passive Cleric Defense Buffs to nerf the STR Players while wearing Cleric 

Please consider increasing damage of godsend nukes. It's like wasting SP points. 

And as we already recognized on other servers, as it progresses into Moon, s/s nuker aren't going to get the right damage output to kill Str players.

Dont know why you still haven't buffed the nukes dmg of ice or light with every godsend level skilled, as it's common on all other skills? 

Thanks for considering