Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Poseidon Skill Balance Suggestions

Leave a comment below this post with your general feedback and suggestions.

• Suggestions and feedback you share below will be checked on a daily basis.
    • Please do NOT DM/PM admins saying "HEY I GAVE FEEDBACK ON FORUMS, CAN YOU CHECK IT?"
  • Because you think some changes should be done doesn't necessarily mean we will do them.
  • If the suggestion is used Pr0x or another admin or assistant will will reply. 
  • Do not use discord for suggestions or feedback.
    • This is because the suggestion can get missed in the spam, forums are the best place for this sort of thing.

Post Poseidon general suggestions here

Posting from a previous topic by @Stoorm

Balancing Request: Bless cd to long.

Bless CD is 4 min. atm and the main problem with that in my opinion is that, in order to keep up bless 24/7 in a party, you need 8 Clerics.
This significantly reduces the variation of builds that will occur on Electus. This server has always been known for good balancing and making even builds like Bard strong enough to be playable on it's own. With cleric beeing a necessity, more creative or fun builds like Warlock/rouge or Wizard/Bard, just to name a few, are useless in mass pvp (something that electus is also know for because of its big playerbase).
Also Chinese players have it hard enough on EU servers, but without beeing able to keep up the bless rotation if you take a chn into your pt, they'll most likely struggle getting pt's for BA, squad SA or even Job uniques/ FW.
So in order to keep Electus a fun place where diversity is promoted and not supressed, I suggest that either the bless cd is lowered to 3 minutes, or the duration upped to 40 seconds. This way, you'd be able to keep up the bless rotation with 6 players per pt.

I partially agree. We will work on the skill balance during the Public Beta Phase and see. Right now, we are now sitting on the most advanced EU-CH Electus skill balance (with latest changes i mean)