Enigma

Poseidon Suggestions (General)

Leave a comment below this post with your general feedback and suggestions.

• Suggestions and feedback you share below will be checked on a daily basis.
    • Please do NOT DM/PM admins saying "HEY I GAVE FEEDBACK ON FORUMS, CAN YOU CHECK IT?"
  • Because you think some changes should be done doesn't necessarily mean we will do them.
  • If the suggestion is used Pr0x or another admin or assistant will will reply. 
  • Do not use discord for suggestions or feedback.
    • This is because the suggestion can get missed in the spam, forums are the best place for this sort of thing.

Post Poseidon skill balance suggestions here

Originally posted by @HoneyNeedYa

Hi! Idk if its possible to make it or no, but maybe u can make 2 survival arena, one is with X + item points, and one with under X, idk u understand what i mean. It willl be fun, even if the poorest one get less coin. But more fair.

Originally posted by @UnSeen

there is an item which can up all skills once after u up the masteries it is by silk , why not add it , it is awesome and allow ppl change build easier

Originally posted by @Nature

Add launcher settings, make us adjust resolution and game quality before launching the client.

Been suggested already? theres a search function? I doubt. :)

Just now, Enigma said:

Originally posted by @Nature

Add launcher settings, make us adjust resolution and game quality before launching the client.

Been suggested already? theres a search function? I doubt. :)

I had made this suggestion a few seasons ago and I believe the reason I got the big n.o. for was because of security.. Could be wrong but Im sure @[ADMIN]Pr0x can fill us in better.

I played on another server which i won't mention the name and on their website they got an option to make your profile private, I see we don't have that in electus website, it would be good to have it

Edited by Sasuke91

Hello, I think you guys made awesome job. But talking about "suggestions", Discord channel should have this section, because 1) it would reach way more people, because forum is not so active, we have to register here, discord is way more simple 2) if player's suggestion is posted on discord other players can "agree" or "disagree", in that way it would be easier for GM to understand if suggestion is reasonable.

You will need to look over the thief XP gain
You increased thieves overall XP need to get to the next level heavily in Athens, which was reasonable cuz they hit lv 10 way too easy in previous projects but in Athens thieves barely got lv 2 while hunters were lv 7  already, it's not balanced at all.
Make thieving great again!

Hunters gain levels way too easily, decrease their level gain as well :)

Job buffs are not scaling well if it comes to movement speed, let me break it down for you:
lv 6 5% speed
lv7 5% speed
lv8 5% speed
lv9 7% speed
lv10 10%speed

supposed tobe:
lv6/7 5% speed
lv 8/9 7% speed
lv10 10% speed

Edited by Nature

Hello everyone, just a few idea's I have:

- As a CH STR user I find it very difficult to find a GS party, and I noticed that others are having this aswell.

* Is there any chance a solo GS could be added? This has been done before, it gives no boxes/coins drop in the entire dungeon but would give characters which not get into parties a chance to gain SP.

- At this moment there is no delay between feries when you teleport with a transport. What happens -> traders just keep teleporting from one ferry to another.

* A 30 or 60 second delay should fix this problem.

- People not getting accepted at BA party mode.

* At this moment if you are not an EU character you will not get accepted for BA party games. I suggest to add more BA random to make it fair to everyone.

Hope to have been off help and please let me know if there is anything else I can help with :)

Kind regards,

Easy

Please make App more usefull - add lottery silk once per day for example.

1/2/5/10/50/100/1000 (extreme low rate) silks or any BOX low rate or any items?

"Teleport to party member" on reverse return scrolls. It was implemented in iSRO and other servers and would spare me the trouble of scolling the map for my mates and still not arrive in time for something. 

I recognize that this will affect gameplay but I think most people would appreciate the option.

Thank you

On 2/12/2020 at 3:39 PM, Enigma said:

-

I have a an idea but, it's a crazy one!

Have you ever thought of opening a PvP server?

I believe if you opened up a PvP server it will be freaking fun and amazing. a PvP server could be a sub branch of an existing server like Poseidon. If you tell me Poseidon has PvP you're 100% correct but a lot of pvpers like me suck at farming & going to GS,FGW everyday and doing job to get EP. I believe that there should be a server for people who like PvP over farming and believe me a lot of people like PvP more than anything else. You might say they represent like 30-25% of the players so it doesn't matter much. But, truth be told those 30% of players who love pvp but, hate farming will soon leave the server sooner than everyone else because then their chances of beating people in PvP will reduce which will cause them to hate pvp in the server because of how low their items has became in compare to others who farm everyday. 

17 minutes ago, Crazy8 said:

I have a an idea but, it's a crazy one!

Have you ever thought of opening a PvP server?

I believe if you opened up a PvP server it will be freaking fun and amazing. a PvP server could be a sub branch of an existing server like Poseidon. If you tell me Poseidon has PvP you're 100% correct but a lot of pvpers like me suck at farming & going to GS,FGW everyday and doing job to get EP. I believe that there should be a server for people who like PvP over farming and believe me a lot of people like PvP more than anything else. You might say they represent like 30-25% of the players so it doesn't matter much. But, truth be told those 30% of players who love pvp but, hate farming will soon leave the server sooner than everyone else because then their chances of beating people in PvP will reduce which will cause them to hate pvp in the server because of how low their items has became in compare to others who farm everyday. 

I know that Poseidon server is Play2Win not Pay2Win but, I feel like it requires me to invest a looooot of time to have decent set & weapon. All your servers are Play2Win but, what if !

you made a server that's not Play2Win but, Skill2Win? because I sure think that this server will be successful just like the other servers you made.

I want a game that I play and have fun for like an hour or two then go back to my work or study. I don't want a game that requires from me to invest a lot of time, a time that I'd rather spend on my work or study. 

Thank You For Reading.

Edited by Crazy8

Thief jobbing is so hard that  you can not leave city and walking road regularly.  because hunter / trader is very crowded , I should doing wipe 5v1 every where every time,  

Also They doing jobbing is huge number population sometimes 1 guild not enough to take loot... you can see the ferry and revine  like sht.. All thief here try loot is it not funny ..

. The pet is very fastly ... 2 player cannot kill  them properlty. 2 second after come to one pt trader/hunter ... after that  more one pt trader/hunter come to again .... again...

pls, can you arange jobbing blace properly ...  if do you have any question , you can try to doing thief jobbing... 1 or 2 day.. 

Okay i also posted this in the discord and got 0 attention by any admin it rather got some disrespects  by some others 
First off i love this game so freaking much you did such a good job balancing and figuring out a way to make activities fun and rewarding...
With this being said im stunned by the fact that you allow the DW-HT trading route to be the only viable one ... 
DW-HT is so DAMN linear! its just a tube where you cant diverse from the given route AT ALL ... i enjoyed SM - HT so freaking much because you could choose diffrent routes where you can hide from thiefes or as a thief you could search at diffrent and hidden places for solo traders. 

Here are my suggestion:
1.) Open SM - CONS 
It was always the most fun route because there are so many options as thief to hide and rob and there are also sooooo many options as a trader to take secret routes.
2.) Close the dead ravine
If you dont want to edit in the Cons special trader or you fear it might be unbalanced ... just close the damn ravine this will force ppl into taking diffrent routes from DW to HT or they will go DW-JNG 

Again i love your game but i honestly belive that such activites as DW - HT are just plain boring and frustrating cause it doesnt feel rewarding at all 

Since only wizzards full som will get in survival top 5 I suggest no one is able to use scrolls in it such as hp/mp/parry/dmg scrolls etc.

Also for newer players to catch up quicker with the top tier players dont just increase their limits with +200 a week, a lot of players give up if they have to compete to full som +10+11 with just sos items.

It should be easier to get SOM for them (new players) too.

Hi 

i would like to suggest that a traders party gets normal xp while a traders party with 1 hunter gets like 5% more xp to encourage traders to stay in party

i known its impossible to punish the traders that come all the way with hunter pt then leave at gate

i’d also like to suggest that premium can ress player 3 times a day and reverse him 3 times a day just like iSro

thanks 

Hello, please add an str Godsend since everyone is kicking the str chn chars from gs all the time, i cant get my gs skills as a glaive,

Hi,

I've been playing in this server for few time and as a new player(month) I can say something.

The updates are quite nice, but the idea of trying to balance for the new players isn't working.

If you are a new player, the only thing that you can do is TRADING, just it. You can't go in any event because de old players are too strong and this way you can't farm any kind of coin.

After the release of the last update, I thought something that could help the server to get balance between old players, not that old players and new players.

it would be, the balance between the way you get items.

The sosun items are on the way and the last items are going straight away to the bin (sos, soa, eden), no one will buy them, and the old players that already are full moon will be full sun is a short period of time, making the unbalance between the new players even bigger to the old players(way worst to go in events).

So the ideia would be.

1) Split the events between EP points in the events. (Low points against low & hight against high) or by their equip or godsend skills lvl.

2) Make it possible to change any item EDEN to SOM, that way eden won't go to the bin like sos and soa.

3) Make possible to destry eden items to get adv elixirs to moon wep.

This way you will your players active in the events and running to get boxes with eden things.

Otherwise with sun wep you are creating an EVEN BIGGER GAP between the players and many of them are giving  up the server because this.

The fun of silkroad is not just do caravans 24h.

Make it happen.