Sign in to follow this  
Yukie

GAIA SKILL BALANCE SUGGESTIONS

Leave a comment below this post with your Skill balance suggestions.

Suggestions and feedback you share below will be checked on a daily basis.

Please do NOT DM/PM admins saying "HEY I GAVE FEEDBACK ON FORUMS, CAN YOU CHECK IT?"

Because you think some changes should be done doesn't necessarily mean we will do them.

If the suggestion is used Pr0x or another admin or assistant will will reply. 

Do not use discord for suggestions or feedback.

This is because the suggestion can get missed in the spam, forums are the best place for this sort of thing.

Post Gaia general suggestions here

GM plz CH chars are to weak compare to EU chars specially in D11 can u please do something about it .. for example Bows chars skills cooldown are so slow and u disabled the second knock back skill of bow please do something about it its unplayable

u need to decrease all CH skills CD and u can open more mastrey points fo CH chars  because its not playable at all CH chars are to weak

Hello there, after last update you guys nerfed s/s by decreasing light buff with 2% magical dmg and on Bicheon Force - Godsend with 2% magical dmg decreased, also you decreased the dmg on nukes too, the thing is there are euros, you cannot compare EUROS WITH CHINESE, they can full heall and you really cand kill them if they full heal themselves, you should just increase 2% back magical on light buff, or just let it the way it was in my opinion, s/s has anyway dmg on nukes cause its INT, they wear L.A, if they want chance vs an S/S just rush for ROBE, i made an pvp an im S/S on beta vs an WARRIOR/CLERIC and he wears ROBE he beat the shit out of me, indeed i have nice dmg on s/s but now after that 4% decreased magical, and nukes too, seems to be shitty, that`s just my opinion. You guys should increase atleast 2% back of magical dmg increase, or let it the way it was. Thanks, MorningStar

Can you guys put an extra CD for buffs that EURO HEAL THEM SELVES its too fucking op, i cannot kill an l.a if he`s constantly heal, can you just put more CD on skills ?

20 hours ago, MorningStar said:

Can you guys put an extra CD for buffs that EURO HEAL THEM SELVES its too fucking op, i cannot kill an l.a if he`s constantly heal, can you just put more CD on skills ?

+1

cleric heal spamming is ............... they just chill the whole time in cleric and heal themself cuz no cds.. waiting for snow end then they attack good balance xD makes fun to play

Horror Chord is dogshit compared to Weird Chord and Booming wave (im too lazy togo for booming wave lul)
Back in 110 cap and early Poseidon, actually before you guys nerf killed Bard, Horror Chord was a valid skill, now its literally dogshit, look at that shit dmg :D (damage has been tested without premium, no dress, at mangyangs)
~afaik you nerfed Horror Chords % scaling from roundabout 260ish to 180ish on level 2 horror chord

image.png.d2a2e1220cd9e76221dcbe8268f3e9ef.png

Edited by Nature

Glut skill DEFINITELY needs a boost
Why?
Lets compare Poseidon (level 100 cap) with upcoming Gaia (110 cap) servers:
First picture:100 cap (Poseidon), STR buff, Angel+5, easy 1hit with glut (balanced)image.png.db2c141f5d3f8e936b2d07a7062fbf39.png

Second picture:110 cap (Gaia), STR buff, Angel +0, barely 1hit with glut (unbalanced)image.png.b5cbc2dd0b7407b85dcf423decd9b345.png

It's too easy to tank gluts on Gaia if you pop a few HP trails/scrolls, dont let every ape run 24/7 LT, Poseidons balance was more on point (maybe up Glut by 200-400ish dmg)

Add Destruction Smash to bicheon as Godsend skill. Warrior has 2 knock backs. I would suggest to replace the hp increase godsend skill as not many would use it. If the skill would seem op for S/S. Add a str requirement to it.

Edited by sunil

1 Question about Light (China) why you give only STR Holy Spell? for int is Light complett useless only the mag % but from the godsent everything is thrash and  str get holy spell AND more CRIT ... and INT get lion shout woooooooooooow and 120% movement speed WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW  pls ... some love for int (spears)  s/s already op af

and nerf bicheon is way to strong..  , holy spells too there is no chance to give them a debuff only if you are warlock or force..    cleric heal spamming ... some cd on the heals maybe??????  ty

Hello! I appreciate all the good things you do for this server and hope to see more of it! 

My suggestion is regarding the Warlock skill tree, there is a skill called Shadow Armor and Dusk Armor can you change it so it doesn't need Required Weapon: Warlock Rod only Used Weapon: Warlock Rod 

For example, I want to play warlock - rogue and I want to use warlock skill Dusk Armor and switch to Daggers, if I do that Dusk armor will cancel. Dusk armor is a nice combo for many classes because it deals True Damage ,can be used with many fast-hitting classes like a rogue , maybe warrior 1 hand and battle bard.

Thank you! Cheers! 

Adding a registration system to know which uniques come on the main page or add it in the section within the game so it opens up more opportunity for other users to wait for the unique ones and to know which one is coming would be something innovative ... not to copy but if something kind works for them REV6;)

There is like no balance in this game :(

Rogue is weak af ... even with crossbow extreme halfing my life, bower still do way more dmg like why?

Snow shield is OP AF. you should remove snow shield and give more defence to INT somehow because this doesn't make sense....

All Char CN is Spear int, GM you can do something with other char int? Fix Pacheon Boost - Godsend is passive, buff some dmg for Bicheon int? i mean, all char CN is Spear int, char CN str dead.
Btw why Pacheon dont have skill Godsend hybird?

Dear GM's,

I don't know where to start.

European Race:

How is it possible, for example in survival, that a Wizzard can tank 2 Crits (1st Crit = 25k, 2nd Crit = 20k). Ah yeah right. Healing Orbit/Healing Cycle. This skill is such OP. You really have to nerv this down. As a Chinese you're not really able to kill a warrior, because he is just using Healing Cycle and it heals approximately like 15k hp/s.

Chinese Race:

Sword/Blade/Shield Hybrid Skill:

A Blader with nearly same INT like STR is hitting 20k crits with knock downs? WTH is going on.

Same on Sword. A S/S Nuker with Hybrid skill has about 40k hp and is dealing 30k dmg? There is no balance @ all.

Can you please check this and maybe lower theses rates a bit.

Also make it impossible to add skills while having 7/7 Job Suit on.

Greetings

It is most likely time to add some more up possibilities for dmg spells as in poseidon. The sets get better, a small dmg buff esspecially for heuksal classes is necessary. And doing that through having like 6 times the chance to up blacksspear/soulspear godsend etc will be the chance to give a little dmg boost, without making heuksal classes broken. S/S classes and bows are hardcore overbuffed. I mean its fine, but lately it feels like you can have the way better weapon and set but cant do shit as heuksalclass, since theres dmg missing compared to this overbuffed other classes

Edited by Liliana
Wrong wording