Sign in to follow this  
Yukie

Accepting Suggestions "GAIA"

68 posts in this topic

We are opening this thread for the players to post their suggestions for this week update. All questions and suggestions are welcomed.

Dear Electus-Online-Team,

iam a new player on the Server and it would be nice if you can grant new player start electus points and some experience points or a electus points/experience event,
so that they can keep up with the players who are playing from the start.

Make alchemy visible: Everytime when a guy success a higher + like 8 or 9 let a notice "Player XXX increased Item XXX to +XXX", so ppl can be famous with alchemy.

Best regards,
SuFFi

Thank you for checking in already, go ahead keep it coming - i will not reply to every comment but this thread will definitely inspire the next update (September 17th).

Hello, here are my suggestions:

-adding F5 skill bar or an extra floating skill bar (we have too many skills with the godsend ones now!)

-kick thieves with no activity in longer than 7 days from the thief guild

-in my experience from the past few weeks doing dungeons daily, I think that FGW and GS should reward more coins and EP. It would be sad to tire your players out and make them leave Electus with having to farm the same thing again and again for months to get endgame gear.

-could you allow warrior/rogues to wear Robe?

-personal but I miss rain weather in SRO

Thanks for reading!

Guppy

Hello, i havesome suggestions hope u will take any of em .

1- adding 2nd floating quick slot skills bar cause we have many godsend skills now spcially warriors, So its going to help .

2-the godsend is not fair anymore i joined like 5 times with players who have 2 pc= 4 chars in pt= 4x chance of getting the best drop(elite) so why don't u guys make a quest with boxes as a gift,like hunting gs uniques for example.that would be more fair. 

3-completing the previous suggestion, u can make boxes drop from mobs. Cause u know Egy B is coming and nova will be kinda useless for top players but for new players it will be good for em to get it more easily. 

4-add zerk scrolls in NPC would be cool. U disabled it in jobbing mode so it wont harm the jobbing gameplay but it will help killing uniques+parties etc...

Thank you-❤

Hi Prox and Team,

I would suggest changing the Daily job limit reset time to 23:59 instead of in the middle of the day? Kinda weird to do it at the current time.

Edited by AnnaBortion

Hallo Boys :D

1. We would like to have the "old" alchemie window back!

2.Make the Unique event more for "new" or lower player always the ultra pay2win guys get kills and get even stronger

3.Enable PK

I have a few suggestions to make Jobbing more healthy:

1) Remove Honorpoints from kills (maybe for thiefs, maybe for all) and move them to selling goods. This way actually wiping a caravan is less desireable and thiefs will most likely just kill what they need. This should come with a slight EP/HP buff as well to keep the overall level equal.

2) Implement a loot filter to stop the "goblin behaviour" where thiefs do not fight/kill traders but run behind with pet spawned to pick loot. If a tradepet dies, the loot should be available to the killer+party only for 

3) Implement a punishment for traders who sell without hunter in their PT to encourage more players to become hunter -> Stronger caravans.

4) Equalize the "teleport limitations" for all jobs. Noone should escape a job fight just because he can teleport @ ferry while his opponent can't. I think the limit is good! But make sure traders, hunters and thiefs all have the same limit!

5) Add one more jobbing route (e.g. one of the special routes you already had in other servers like water street or the one across Karakoram)

6) Please do something about red username in Jobmode... It's really annoying and almost impossible to see if there is an enemy coming or a friendly unit with red name.

Some general suggestions:

7) Open Survival (and maybe jobcave) for people without prem! More fun for everyone, since they can participate and we can reach higher kill counts.

8) For Sunday Funday: Do not spawn ISIS for STR, please! Spawn Selket[STR] :D And please try to move tai-sui spawn further apart so STR and INT cannot steal eachothers zerk.

9) Let Jupiter give EP towards unique EP so people actually go FGW again.

10) Add Egy A with 1% chance to Lamps.

Hey Electus staff and everyone else, I have seen a lot of people hating towards the CHN race especially the bower as they seem to have a very low DPS rate. Maybe a few buffs towards them may actually make CHN race players more common. I play as a full STR Bower and it's really difficult to find a Godsend party who will actually accept me. This is only my personal opinion and from what I've heard around the place.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Kind regards AVP "AdvancedVideoPlayer" 

sent this to yukie on discord, but will post also on official suggestion, now that its up, make an npc trader with lots of hp and it regenerates if out of combat for 1 min or so ofc... trading the longest route possible, like jangan to constantinopole, big reward for every trader/hunter that is in its radius when it reaches its destination, maybe make it that players need to be in its radius for more than 20 min alltogether so it cant be abused by ppl just waiting for it at the end, its 40% faster than regular behemoth, if a thief attacks it it loses the speed buff, so players need to protect it, and if no traders/hunters around it, it stops, also a huge reward if thiefs manage to kill it, like some sort of weekly/daily event or smt.

also would be nice to remove or increase daily job limit, coz there are a lot of new players, the global stays so everyone can catch up... or for example ppl who work during the week, they can do more trades on the weekend to catch up..

maybe some recruit a friend option, like if a player brings his friend with a special invitation link created by his acc they both get some cosmetic reward, mby an untradeable character visual or smt

enable pickpet in job mode, and attack pet when ur on camel

maybe make some euro buffs like holy spell or holy recovery division last longer and persist through death/teleport like chinese buffs

Would love to have a proper unique damage counter, as it brings a lot of competition to unique hunting.i also hope there will be some kind of an increase in ep gain or or an ep event since moon is so much earlier than it was supposed to be and not a lot of ppl had the time to farm 4k ep

Edited by Karim

Fgw is completely worthless, godsend is only worth for sp. I think we need something worth to play dungeons. We need second phase of dungeons. Harder than this, better than this as rewards.

Hi 

can you please add some coins/boxes for solo Godsend?

there arent a lot of GS partys anymore and it is impossible to find a party as STR Chinese 

thank you!

-Add quest to all dungeons and job temple
-Keep the boxes worthy as is a good way to keep a good economy, once boxes prices get low, people just stop doing dungeons etc. Make plat boxes 100% success rate, and add more/new different rewards, so instead of failing u get something NOT so worthy (Camels, thieves special return scrolls. that sort of things).
-Moon update its too soon imo.
-Add more routes to jobbin (Not too many, a secondary one would do). Also implement some sort of event during the day that grants a BOOST on ep/gold/exp earnings. This may brings tons of job activity during that time.
-Implement random events during the day to boost ep

1)öncelikle electusu çok seven birisi olduğumu belirtmek istiyorum .5 sezondur electus oynayan birisi olarak söylemeliyim ki electus artık can sıkıcı bir hale geldi .Oyun çok hızlı ilerliyor ve oyuncular oyuna yetişemiyor nova almadan soa geliyor soa görmeden soe geliyor ,sonra moon açılsında rahatlayalım diyoruz millet oyunu bırakıyor .
Bunun için ne yapılabilir en azından uzun ömürlü bi oyun istiyorsak tum sox itemlerin herhangi biriyle en azından 1 ay kadar oynamak lazım .elde etmesinide ona göre zor yapılabilir.Oyun içi item ekonomisi çok çabuk düşüyor 1 hafta önce 15 k sılk verdiğin itemi 1 hafta sonra 5 k ya satamıyorsun.Moon açıldıktan sonra gs fgw veya ordan gelen dropların hiç bir önemi kalıyor tamamen coin üzerine dönüyor oyun ve bu can sıkıcı bıktırıcı bi durum ve hiç keyifli değil .
Job konusuna gelirsek Tiefler çok fazla itildi sw de ep yönünden ve tief unionuna boş slot bulamama yönünden .Kervan ne kadar gerekliyse tiefte o kadar gerekli jobtaki rekabet için .+ ve - gibi düşünelim bunu ikisinede eşit davranılmalı ve işe yaramayan gbot tiefleri tief uniondan tekmelemelisiniz .
  Drop hakkında gs de ki droplar kaldırıldı ve sw düşüşe geçtiği için kimse çar botlamıyor stone ve elixir bulmak sw de imkansız nerdeyse bunları düzeltmenizde moral yönünden oyunculara iyi gelecektir.
Son önerim chine karakterler hakkında nasıl oluyorda str blade .sword shield veya glavieden daha yuksek hasarlar atabiliyor bunuda anlamak imkansız burdakı bladenın gücünü  başka bi yerde görmemize imkan yok ..Bunları dikkate alıp bir sonraki sezonda eklerseniz eğer tahminim çok daha uzun ömürlü bi sw olacağını umuyorum...

Those 9 silk vehicle pets are way too strong for their existence. They can't be kiled easily and they are fast as fuck. In FW, in Job or just at unique hunting they give a HUGE disadvantage to non donators. My suggestion is turn them down in HP/Speed. They can still be the fastest/tankiest but not THAT much. OR remove them from JOB/FW OR remove them completly cuz as I stated they are bonkers.

Add new drops to FGW. Chances for big talisman are so small, I find it very hard to get a FGW party becuase it is not worht anymore for the bigger part of the playerbase. Like boxes at the uniques or something.

Immortals should be a play 2 gain item. On other server you got them for doing content. If you are non donator and/or not in the top3 guilds you won't EVER get kills of uniques which loot you silk. There is a huge gap between players who can afford immortals and those who don't. Just give them out untradable so everyone can craft their own gear once in a while after doing a specific amount of quests (example).

The 115% movement scroll is too expensive. 1k Silk a month just for being as fast as everyone else is straight up a cash grab. Buff drug of typoon to 110 or lower the 115% Movement Speed Scroll back to 150.. how it was 2 seasons ago..

That's all for now

Electus team

Hey all ,

My suggestions for new update i hope find more adventure, because after i reached lvl 110 you are said "Adventure will start " but i don't have any adventure 

So, please could change The Quest Lamp to enter without Prem .

For auto equipment Why not do it all set and weapons Seal of Moon or Seal of Star , Why?!!, Or we can buy it from NPC.

Enhanced the Alchemy for stones .

No drop items in any Dungeon.

Thank you all Electus team