Sign in to follow this  
Yukie

Accepting Suggestions "GAIA"

71 posts in this topic

Make it easier for new players

For example

Lower the egy wep requirements

And fgw talismans should drop more frequently 

put another option in electus menu in game where people can register to have 1 on 1 pvp match and the winner will get their name on global saying he won vs this guy and maybe add EP and arena coins and have like 5 limit pvp match everyday

Dear staff,
Personally, I think the server in general is very good, but I also think that one of the biggest problems is the gap between the most experienced players and the newest, I mean the knowledge they have of the game, how to get the best Items, alchemy, create the best characters, recognize the strongest builds for them, create this big difference between the best players and the not so good. With this I want to refer not only to the new players who come from the "silkroad online", but also to those who try it for the first time, it is a relatively old game, quite complex in certain aspects, especially the aforementioned for people who you have never played these types of online games.
In my own experience, I invited a friend to play in "Poseidon" in the last playable months of the server, since I didn't really understand much of the game, the only thing he did was wait for a couple of hours for me to level it up. It was really boring for him, so he decided not to play again.
Suppose he decided to play again, reaches level 110, farms for a DG11 set, trades about 4 hours to complete the daily limit, but now what? play "survival arena"? If you don't have premium, you can't, and if you just got it from several days of trading or selling stones, you enter for the first time and you only get to die many times at the hands of people who have weapons with ultra-shine +25 with skin. Or while you trade, gangs of thiefs arrive (we all know who and I think they do it very well) in the ravine and unfortunately they kill you several times, you really don't want to continue playing.
On the other hand, if you are not a donor, or an experienced player who can advance without donating quickly, I think that no one will consider you for a strong or moderately strong guild, which is important to have trusted people with whom to participate in the "godsends or fgw" to take advantage of it.

Finally I don't think the solution is to give away all the things at the beginning, because it finally becomes a pvp server, then:
- I think that the "survival arena, capture the flag and battle arena" should separate the players with better sets with those who don't have so good, with some "set" point rank system (I don't know if it already exists) more than for premium or non-premium.
- Reduce the hours that must be dedicated to the trader so that it does not become monotonous
- It is a bit difficult for hunters to protect the caravan since they cannot fully buff each other and most traders do not contribute much either, so some kind of help like 2 hunters / 6 traders per party to win the maximum gold .
- More battle royale during the day, I consider it very entertaining but many times I miss it, since it is only 5 minutes to enter.
-Encourage the formation of low-medium level guilds in which new users can enter and empower themselves.

Sorry for the extended, i hope it be useful.

guys u have to think about traders its so boring newplayers collect gold so hard and go trade then thiefs with good wepons come and kill us easy ......how come new players can play and buy items like that we need long long time to play ...or we get board and just leave ....pls think about it

I hate thieves, both in game and in real life, you discourage players from playing new players even more, all these thieves were traders or hunters, at the beginning of the game the guys got strong because they are unemployed or donors etc ... these guys discourage all new players mainly in the trade I don’t talk so much about the cave job and uniques job because everyone is out of their camels. These guys are screwing up your server the game itself.

Hello, 

I'd like to see some mini games npc in city. Lets say some puzzle for a mini reward. Or take it to next level. All puzzle details have to be obtained by quests: kill mobs, uniqs, run through points on map per time, alchemy: lets say you get item from npc,make it +5.

Actually can be any game, puzzle, dominos, yes or no...etc. (ofc chess would be boring for some) :D

Regards, 

Archis

Personally I think the server keeps alive with the arrive of New players, so it would be nice to them to have a nice start. For the newest player is a bit hard to farm their gold to do their first trade and then got wiped by a single thief. In many cases they would leave the server at this point. So in my opinion New players need to have some kind of protection for their first trades or give them a boost for 1 star safe trades to have at least a profit for the time spent.

Also u can give an advice at lvl 110 like (Now that you reached 110lvl is time to do your first trade) and maybe gift a single camel with potions it would be incentive.

So when you get a nice decent amount of gold u dont mind if u dont complete the trader because u can start a new one.

Thank you

Add a non premium Survival.

Adjust the rewards for it to 1 coin of each kind maximum.

Pros:

Beginners can get used to survival and do more activities besides trading.

Cons:

Splits playerbase ->less crowded "main survival"

(keep in mind that pretty much every player goes for prem quite early anyway which means only few players will be in that arena(not many missing in main))

Job Cave suggestions:

Fuck Giants in job cave. Mobs in jc have no real spawn, they run out of their spot without giving a fuck (giants high mobility ->running fast af boii) aka never stop  chasing

JC is dead as a motherfucker, got to lure people in.. how?

lower entry fee

remove prem requirement (was added back in poseidon to avoid massive soa bot farming)

add some more quests be it for coins or some simple items like 1x immortal/3 astral, few elixirs, 1 llat box or idk tf else

Dear GM-Team,

I have a few Suggestions.

1. Make Honor-System more attractive for everyone. Make it only count by doing Job and not for all events.

2. Disable Scrolls in Survival. As a normal Donator Person and not Pay2Win Guy. You never can win this arena, cause every Pay2Win Player, which has even Honor King Buffs also uses Scrolls, so they're not killable as all.

3. Nerf healing of Healing Cycle and Orbit. As a CH you're not able to kill a Warrior when he uses Healing Cycle/Orbit, cause it heals way 2 much.

4. You say, server is Play2Win. So make the Coins not tradeable. Getting EP is not that hard, but collecting Coins is hard. So the Pay2Winners have to farm coins themselves and not just buy it from Goldbots.

dear EO family,what about add peculiar box faster than som release,it will give chanse to non donators own lil bit more silks+ donators will buy them to be the strongest (as they alwaus do)coz i think silks is very rare and not much people has it... i dont understand 1 thing,u add on diamond box chanse soa items drop and price on it changed to 100 siks +- its kinda stupid logic(not about changings) about make price lower...Peculiar box i think should be earlier...2 ways to get strongest weapon and let people chose i think its fun.donators will chose pecu way for sure and its good for everybody coz donators have no patient in the way to be the best and if i would own some of this boxes it will good for me too coz i can sell it for some silks(talking about non donators) sink ebayt it=)

best regards:Tinker

P.S <3 Electus

one more opinion about thiefs...all people crying and not satisfied when losing trades...what about make for thiefs 5 trades(or smt like that) steal per day and let it be their daily limit,so it will give them not much time to waste and not ruin the trading job at all...stolen 5/5* enought otherwise you will waste your time and no point to do more,that will give opportunity to people who like to be thiefs(coz there is a lot of them)

thank you

I have some idea for Eteam, I know Electus active according to the season, and all seasons are the same, even though 100 or 110 CAP, 2 races or only CHN, Electus always go in one direction: leveling -> box content for SOX -> save EP for Endgame content. So I think Eteam know why the number of players in Gaia decreased so quickly: New tier item is launched too soon, old tier lost its value too quick, about ½ in just a few days. Players like me is so sad and disappointed about that.

So the solution is: why we don’t have some item to upgrade old tier to new tier, buy with EP or coin or something else we can earn in the game? It motivates players to participate more in game activities. bring excitement, more than use sbot to trace someone or setting bot to kill monster everyday. My solution is not the best, but i'm sure about Gaia problem, i hope Eteam can have solution to bring Gaia back.

one more idea about getting peculiar boxes is very low drop rate from mobs,that will solve problem of low population server(coz gold bots will farm it)and people will stop crying that server is dying coz low pop low pop...but think about pecu box coz its relly can heal the server bit more! 2 ways to own best gun!

Add a second one of theese https://prnt.sc/uhudmy , The skill bars that are movable, not f1 f2 etc. But the one you have above your skill bar. 

Add like a job bounty that people can put on each other. Example i set 100s on a hunter i dont like, the killer gets the 100 silks. Should be some kind of mark or something on the map or so xD . Make it job wise only tho so they can be hunted while jobbing. They got like 30min to kill them, then the bounty expiries.

I Really like about the idea of improving jobs and dungeons. It would also be nice if you can focus a little on farming spots.
There is a lot of parties all around the 106-110 spots and sometimes its really hard to find a place as a chinesse solo player to farm...
What about using "constantinople" for , instead of 94 mobs, 106++? with sarmakand its enought for new players, I think it could be a better use!
hope u read this post and have a nice day! greetings from Venezuela!
-Foxmaster

Edited by foxmaster

My suggestion would be increase sp rewards from gs, job cave, maybe add sp quests to fgw or add hwt. It really sucks when you dont even have skills maxed cause it takes 2-3 days to open one skill, and that skills has 4 levels to up and in total you need to up 12 or more different skills and it takes dam long to max them all. 

enable alchemy notices again with the upcoming moon update, people love those and it makes people fuse more cuz a) ego issues and b) its like a race with others

reduce the alchemy time for each fuse

sometimes i feel like fusing by hand but after the 3rd fuse i start cutting my wrists, i miss those fast fuse alchemy windows

beginner items:
scuffed angel spirit (i remember isro had some low devil spirits from events giving 10% dmg increase only and like 5% max hp mp)

avatar dress with 2 blue options

3 behemooths

3 day premium