Sign in to follow this  
Yukie

Accepting Suggestions "GAIA"

69 posts in this topic

Untradable Immortals! Make them drop for casual players for doing quests. Add new quests if needed. Everyone should be allowed to craft their own gear and not only donaters or people who run bots on 3 pcs.

5 minutes ago, bulwix said:

Untradable Immortals! Make them drop for casual players for doing quests. Add new quests if needed. Everyone should be allowed to craft their own gear and not only donaters or people who run bots on 3 pcs.

Actually, there should be a lot of untradable items that you just get for playing activly. Right now u only get them when you kill big uniques (besides daily godsend). A lot of people dont ever see those uniques. I know i know giving out key-items like immortals will cut your money in-come but in long term it will be worth it. Casuals will play for much much longer.

• Do 2x 3x job point event so we can farm ep quick. You guys lied to us and say we can get limit in 1h a day. 
  • Scale down Egy B a bit by -1 so people who cant afford can still have a chance at being useful to the server
  • Also to stop players from quitting do something to nova and soa that would make it useful still like 

Hello Electus

You know what?
you need to add some cool shit in this server, some fuckin' suspenseful shit

First of all, get all of these guys who are still playing in GAIA a gentle gift in their inventories.

and let's get started

-Change job rates (Faster but Harder) 4-5 runs for a trader, hunter or a thief to finish his daily limit would be enough but
a 5* trade will cost more gold and being sold for bigger amount of gold too so its kinda risky losing the money and being robbed by a thief or what ?
a trader will have to go with the caravan, cuz it's a big risk to go alone. and hunters will be more interested to protect caravans and not just afk
and about thieves ? they will really try hard ..
(allow trace mode while jobbing, you don't need to restrict anyone)
(Increase trans HP)
(Allow traders to be able to buff hunters while on trans since thieves can buff each other and that's kinda unfair, 1 thief with buffs can solo kill 2-3 hunters)
or you can fully ban certain buffs such as warrior buffs and int str buffs while jobbing outside job cave.

-Add a real strong unique (i suggest Seth). (STR, INT) that spawn (all over the map) yes all the towns!
in an unexpected time between 20 to 24h that drops rare stuff like (ep scroll, sp scroll, gold coin, electus box, a lot of coins and more).

-Battle Royale. One of the most enjoyable events i ever played in Silkroad!
Add one more Battle Royale round during the day, total of 3 and add more rewards to it such as sp, ep scrolls and ingame silks
the point of adding more rewards is to avoid the huge drop of players that happen after a while when the reward become not worthy.

-Give a little more extra reward for those who are higher in rank (job rank) than the lower ones and i would suggest to add
from level 2 ~ 3 you get extra 10% gold for delivering a trade (for a trader or a thief) and for hunters (after 7 traders in your pt sell their loot)
from level 4 ~ 6 you get extra 20% gold & 1 arena coin for delivering a trade
from level 6 ~ 8 you get extra 30% gold & 1 arena coin 1 copper coin 1 silver coin for delivering a trade
from level 8 ~ 10 you get extra 35% gold & 3 arena coin 2 copper coin 1 silver coin 1 iron coin for delivering a trade
that will make players more interested to level up and stick to jobbing with their main characters and not use gbot characters for jobbing.

-Allow Old&New pvp capes in the server, it's really nice to pvp with your customized avatar on.

-Add 500k sp to the winner party of every random battle arena
that because some of the new comers cannot join godsend or entering job cave to farm sp since they are still have no good gear
so battle arena will help a bit about that
and 2m sp for guild battle arena winner party would be nice too.

-In future, instead of adding HWT for elixirs/coins and sp ep quests that ppl will just go there and start their bots in until its done is kinda boring and waste of time.
Add the rewards of the quests from HWT to > Godsend dungeon and make it harder to play
i think its better to waste 1h of playing electus hunting uniques, joining battle arena / ctf or jobbing instead of going afk for an hour with a pt in HWT.

-I have a full plan of Legendary Skills for both Europe and Chinese races (especially europe) that i just imagined in my mind and that is fuckin' terrible
(if needed, an admin should contact me for more details)

i'm a bit high rn .. so forgive me if i talk any shit to you fellas.

On 9/13/2020 at 22:18, AVP said:

Xin chào các nhân viên của Electus và mọi người, tôi đã thấy rất nhiều người ghét chủng tộc CHN, đặc biệt là những người bower vì họ dường như có tỷ lệ DPS rất thấp. Có thể một vài buff đối với họ có thể thực sự khiến những người chơi đua CHN trở nên phổ biến hơn. Tôi chơi với tư cách là một STR Bower đầy đủ và thực sự rất khó để tìm được một nhóm Godsend thực sự chấp nhận tôi. Đây chỉ là ý kiến cá nhân của tôi và từ những gì tôi đã nghe được ở khắp nơi.

Cảm ơn đã dành thời gian của bạn để đọc này.

Trân trọng AVP "AdvancedVideoPlayer" 

Bow need buff

Dont know if someone else suggested, but it would be nice if new players had some sort of catchup system, at least regarding EP, I have a lot of friends who I invited to the server, and more are comming, but they are hella behind, some sort of event for everyone to get their EP up, or simply removing the daily limit and let ppl trade as much as they can/want, I think this is important, since players get bored and quit, so it would be a way for new people to come and can enjoy the server :)

Thank you so much for your suggestion, I have read every single of them and the update is inspired from this thread. Make sure to read the full changelog today at 6 pm.

On 14.09.2020 at 6:33 PM, eXo said:

put another option in electus menu in game where people can register to have 1 on 1 pvp match and the winner will get their name on global saying he won vs this guy and maybe add EP and arena coins and have like 5 limit pvp match everyday

We already have that. It won't give you any EP or Coins though because it's then abuseable.
 image.png

On 14.09.2020 at 8:06 PM, App4 said:

Dear staff,
Personally, I think the server in general is very good, but I also think that one of the biggest problems is the gap between the most experienced players and the newest, I mean the knowledge they have of the game, how to get the best Items, alchemy, create the best characters, recognize the strongest builds for them, create this big difference between the best players and the not so good. With this I want to refer not only to the new players who come from the "silkroad online", but also to those who try it for the first time, it is a relatively old game, quite complex in certain aspects, especially the aforementioned for people who you have never played these types of online games.
In my own experience, I invited a friend to play in "Poseidon" in the last playable months of the server, since I didn't really understand much of the game, the only thing he did was wait for a couple of hours for me to level it up. It was really boring for him, so he decided not to play again.
Suppose he decided to play again, reaches level 110, farms for a DG11 set, trades about 4 hours to complete the daily limit, but now what? play "survival arena"? If you don't have premium, you can't, and if you just got it from several days of trading or selling stones, you enter for the first time and you only get to die many times at the hands of people who have weapons with ultra-shine +25 with skin. Or while you trade, gangs of thiefs arrive (we all know who and I think they do it very well) in the ravine and unfortunately they kill you several times, you really don't want to continue playing.
On the other hand, if you are not a donor, or an experienced player who can advance without donating quickly, I think that no one will consider you for a strong or moderately strong guild, which is important to have trusted people with whom to participate in the "godsends or fgw" to take advantage of it.

Finally I don't think the solution is to give away all the things at the beginning, because it finally becomes a pvp server, then:
- I think that the "survival arena, capture the flag and battle arena" should separate the players with better sets with those who don't have so good, with some "set" point rank system (I don't know if it already exists) more than for premium or non-premium.
- Reduce the hours that must be dedicated to the trader so that it does not become monotonous
- It is a bit difficult for hunters to protect the caravan since they cannot fully buff each other and most traders do not contribute much either, so some kind of help like 2 hunters / 6 traders per party to win the maximum gold .
- More battle royale during the day, I consider it very entertaining but many times I miss it, since it is only 5 minutes to enter.
-Encourage the formation of low-medium level guilds in which new users can enter and empower themselves.

Sorry for the extended, i hope it be useful.

It is useful, thanks for sharing your thoughts in detail.

On 15.09.2020 at 9:25 PM, Conjuring said:

Add a second one of theese https://prnt.sc/uhudmy , The skill bars that are movable, not f1 f2 etc. But the one you have above your skill bar. 

Add like a job bounty that people can put on each other. Example i set 100s on a hunter i dont like, the killer gets the 100 silks. Should be some kind of mark or something on the map or so xD . Make it job wise only tho so they can be hunted while jobbing. They got like 30min to kill them, then the bounty expiries.

Definitely doing dis xD

Suggestions for Unique Event Phase #2:

1) Add a list / counter / announcement to see if there are any uniques left in your area. Like a way to see if you are in Constantinople area but there are 0 uniques alive. Right now you can spend the whole Phase 2 searching empty areas.

2) Please announce once the last ragecloud is dead. I think it is almost impossible to count ragecloud deaths while still many uniques die and you still search or fight uniques yourself.

3) Distribute Uniques more evenly around areas (e.g. every area gets 10 uniques. So no matter which area you chose to search in, you have the same chance of success)

3a) Alternatively, you can distribute uniques evenly by points (e.g. by honorpoints). Example: Every area gets 50 HP "worth of unique". That may be Santa+TG or 10x Cerberus or anything in between. Just to make it balanced. (Numbers would need to be higher ofc! And numbers could change with the size of the area: Large areas get 120 HP "worth of unique" while smaller ones get 80, or anything along this lines.

Jobbing:
Players who have below 3k EP should get a double ep reward from jobbing. Instead of getting 7ep as a trader change that to 14 ep for 1 trade.

Since many people got private things aswell and dont have the chance to play 24/7.

Its based on activity, true. but u will lose the real people and only the nolifers will stay in the end.

SP:
Increase sp rewards, since some levels need 4 levels up to be maxed. So it takes days to just get 1 skill MAXXED.

My experience about Survival Arena: really not good:
- Scroll 10% damage/absorption (F10 item) change to 5%-7% (nerf Pay-to-win property), ppl with-out scrolls is too weak, quick to boring.
- Disable Zerk in survival arena (Blader/Warrior with Zerk + devil spirit being GOD, one shot everyone)
- Nerf critical rate of Warrior's skill
- Limit Trails, can not using many Trails same time, limit: 2 or 3.

last one:
- Decrease EP requiment: 4000 change to 3800-3700. Gold coin 10 change to 9

add SOE A eq changers, enable attack pets with trader transport, add accessory avatar blues on wing dresses, I wanna wear the current black angel wings but dont coz no stats from accesory, enable pickpets in job, increase the silk speed buff duration, or reduce its price, since some builds have built in speed buffs, others have to buy this so make it more accessable please