Sign in to follow this  
Torreyes

Boston Red Sox 2021 Spring Training: The most exciting spring

We are now less than two weeks away from Opening Day, which is just a startling realization that was had by yours truly this morning. Spring Training is more than halfway over, and things are getting clearer by the day regarding the regular season. With that said, there is still more time for things to change, but we want to focus on the here and now for this week roundtable Michael Chavis Cat Jersey. We focusing on the players who have stood out the most to this point in camp. I asked the staff this week, simply, who has impressed you the most to this point in campMichael WalshThis might be the consensus answer, but Michael Chavis has definitely impressed me the most. The fanbasehas been disillusioned with him due to his inconsistency and strikeouts, and he been talked about as an afterthought not likely to make the big-league team https://www.bostonpetsstore.com/Franchy_Cordero_Dog_Jersey-27. However, Chavis is making as good of a case for himself as he can this spring - he been blazing hot with an OPS over .1000 andis tied for the team lead in home runs. Obviously, I have to conclude by saying this is a minuscule sample size and it just spring training Connor Seabold Pet Jersey, but Chavis producing in any capacity is a welcome sight to see. Jake KositkOutside of what I feel is an obvious answer in Jarren Duran, who has done literally everything right, I going to say that player for me is Nick Pivetta. The Red Sox needed to address their starting pitching depth pretty clearly last year, and Chaim Bloom striking to acquire Pivettawas a shrewd move that I feel will be lauded as one of his sneakiest for years to come.Pivetta has done exactly what I hoped to see him do, hit the zone, and hit it with consistency. His stuff is potent, the issue has always been harnessing it and trusting it. It only spring, so it remains to be seen how he will perform in the regular season, but it would be hard to have a better outcome from Pivetta spring to this point Josh Taylor Pet Jersey. Honorable mentions to Jeter Downs and Connor Wong, two more Bloom acquisitions. Both guys look like they will be fun to watch this year in the minors, and their springs have hopefully been as productive for them as the stat lines indicate.