Sign in to follow this  
Yukie

Poseidon General Suggestion

Leave a comment below this post with your general feedback and suggestions.

Suggestions and feedback you share below will be checked on a daily basis.

Please do NOT DM/PM admins saying "HEY I GAVE FEEDBACK ON FORUMS, CAN YOU CHECK IT?"

Because you think some changes should be done doesn't necessarily mean we will do them.

If the suggestion is used Pr0x or another admin or assistant will will reply. 

Do not use discord for suggestions or feedback.

This is because the suggestion can get missed in the spam, forums are the best place for this sort of thing.

Post Poseidon Skill Balance suggestions Here

Hi,

Pls change/add daily quests. This is ridiculous, why is it pvp based? Obviously only good geared player want to fight other players and I have also fun pvp'ing but NOT when i just want to finish my daily quest. Adding to that i dont have time the whole day, sometimes (like today) i come home late and have 2 hours left for completion, which is absolutely fine, but then I get bashed over and over by opposite Job and the worst part I have to pay 5m for Job Cave to re-enter, thats not very beginner friendly. I know, Sro is about getting stronger and plussing gear but give new players the possibilty to get strong. I even like this idea in Job Cave if there are any objectives the hunter/thiefs fight for.

but NOT when it's the daily mission i Have to complete... It's the third time now i struggle but this time its extreme, there're only thieves guarding the fcking spots and i give up im not finishing my quest today

My suggestion: change daily quest, or add a non pvp-based daily quest pls

With the current State of the Server i would recommend to change the Survival Arena Solo Times & would add 1 or 2 maybe 17.30 and 00.30

Achievement for the Box is way to High. There is no Caravan trading for 24H. Players arent even able to reach 500 points