Sign in to follow this  
Yukie

Poseidon Skill Balance Suggestion

Leave a comment below this post with your Skill balance suggestions.

Suggestions and feedback you share below will be checked on a daily basis.

Please do NOT DM/PM admins saying "HEY I GAVE FEEDBACK ON FORUMS, CAN YOU CHECK IT?"

Because you think some changes should be done doesn't necessarily mean we will do them.

If the suggestion is used Pr0x or another admin or assistant will will reply. 

Do not use discord for suggestions or feedback.

This is because the suggestion can get missed in the spam, forums are the best place for this sort of thing.

Post Poseidon general suggestions Here

Force Debuffs Nerf :
Body & Mind from 60% --> 50% or Duration from 30s --> 20s
Brain from 55% --> 45% or Duration from 30s --> 20s
Vital Spot - Godsend should share CDs with Muscle & Spirit.

Lightning Nerf:
Flow Piercing Force (2nd) redurce Mag. Dmg inrcease from 9% -->7% at Lvl1
Lightning Buff:
Ghost Walk Phantom Distance from 23,5m -->26m at Max Lvl

Heuksal :
Change the Chain Spear - Godsend for maybe a Godsend Bloody Ghost Storm with Offensive attributes like the one at Bicheon

Fire :
Change Flame Body - Godsend from lvl 6 max  --> lvl 4 Max and starting from 13% Increased Phy Dmg --> 15% and scale up to lvl 4 with 18%

I think lightning need to be buffed. Force Piercing Force Lv3  skill should be increased.

Lightning : Force Piercing Force Lv3 Magical damage increase  17% >> 21%.

And shouldn be the requirements for Hybrid skill at 300 points? I cuz i think they got inventend in 110cap and with the 100cap server we got 30 points less :)

I want to live in a world where party buffs don't matter, can we achieve that for once in sro ? 

Its always the case with EU Buffs they are overpowered no matter what you do with it, on top off a Super Donator its horrible, 

there should be a nerf but this time on DEFENCE! make all the characters squishy, like in battle field you die from 2 3 hits.

leaving the damage high on all characters meaning it doesn't really matter if you're Wiz, Warrior or Nuker, you're all squishy and can do damage to each other

so its really down to the style of character you enjoy playing with, as long as you don't mind there are threats everywhere and anyone can kill you. 

Here comes the set difference where pro players can shine. 

Also we can introduce a new damage system where Ignore and Critical is allowed on players! 

Meaning Int Players can do Ignore damage vs Players in PVP, Jobbing and FW and STR can do 1 HIT Critical.

Edited by himka