Sign in to follow this  
Yukie

Poseidon Server Update #1

Date: 01-07-2021
Time: 18:00
Downtime: 15-60 minutes

Read this in:
German : Click Here
Turkish : Click Here
Spanish : Click Here
Vietnam : Click Here
Hebrew : Click Here

Welcome to Poseidon Week #2! :D

  • Increased Global Electus point limit from 500 to 1500 (+1000 every week).
  • Reset Honor Ranking & Buffs.
  • Increased XP Rate.
  • Boosted magic stone drop rate by 30%
  • Enabled Jobbing EP Challenge;
    Farm 600 EP from jobbing and obtain Diamond Box.

    Note : Repeatable during the week. Must have premium to obtain EP in the challenge. EP that remain in the challenge will reset weekly @ thursday 18:00
  • Enabled Survival Kill Challenge;
    Collect 150 EP from survival and obtain Survival Challenge Gift.
    Box contain 10% chance to obtain seal of star item. 5% chance to obtain 10% alchemy boost scroll. 85% chance to obtain copper coin.

    Note : You can Claim this challenge reward only once every 7 days.
    Note 2 : It only apply to Survival Arena (Solo)
  • Increased Shabahoon of Lamp 1* diamond box drop rate from 10% to 20% Click here to view full drop thread
  • Reduced the following uniques hp significantly.
    Tiger Girl, Cerberus, Uruchi (STR too), Isyutaru (STR too)
  • Reduced the following uniques hp by 20%
    Lord Yarkan (STR too), Demon Shaitan (STR too), Karkadann, Khulood, Haroeris, Baal, Simulation, Dark Soul, Santa, Fat Stone Boi.
  • Reduced Monster "Heavenly Gods" Hp in FGW 3* Only by half
  • Nerfed damage of the following monsters in job cave by 50%
    Blood Khepri, Devil Sandman, Priest of Vengeance, Priest of Terror.
  • Added special return scroll to EU section in Grocery npc

Events Activated

Survival Arena

Note : Survival Arena (Team) will run right after the update, this one is out of the schedule and will happen only this week

Survival Arena Schedule;

  • 14:00 - Survival Arena (Solo)
  • 17:00 - Survival Arena (Team)
  • 20:00 - Survival Arena (Solo)
  • 23:00 - Survival Arena (Party)
  • 02:00 - Survival Arena (Team)
  • 05:00 - Survival Arena (Solo)
  • 08:00 - Survival Arena (Solo)
  • 11:00 - Survival Arena (Party)

Survival Arena Party
23:00 and 11:00

Rewards;

  • You will obtain 1 Honor Point for each kill.
  • 50 Kills & Above: 10 EP, 20 HP.
  • 25 ~ 49 Kills: 10 EP, 10 HP.
  • 10 ~ 24 Kills: 5 EP, 10 HP.
  • Additional rewards for TOP 5 (Each Member of the Winner Party)
  • Place 1 -*3x Platinum Box +*1x Diamond Box + 2x*Magic Pop Card
  • Place 2 -*2x Platinum Box +*1x Diamond Box
  • Place 3 -*2x Platinum Box + 2x**Magic Pop Card
  • Place 4 -*1x Platinum Box +*2x**Magic Pop Card
  • Place 5 -*1x Platinum Box +*1x**Magic Pop Card

Survival Arena Team
17:00 and 02:00

Rewards;

  • You will obtain 1 Honor Point for each kill.
  • 50 Kills & Above: 10 EP, 20 HP.
  • 25 ~ 49 Kills: 10 EP, 10 HP.
  • 10 ~ 24 Kills: 5 EP, 10 HP.
  • Additional rewards for TOP 4 (Each Member of the Winner Team)
  • Place 1 - 100 Silk
  • Place 2 - 50 Silk
  • Place 3 - 30 Silk
  • Place 4 - 20 Silk

Survival Arena Solo
14:00, 20:00, 05:00 and 08:00

Rewards;

  • You will obtain 1 Honor Point for each kill.
  • 50 Kills & Above: 10 EP, 20 HP, 10 AC, 3 Copper, 1 Iron, 1 Silver Coin.
  • 25 ~ 49 Kills: 10 EP, 10 HP, 10 AC, 3 Copper, 1 Iron, 1 Silver Coin.
  • 10 ~ 24 Kills: 5 EP, 10 HP, 5 AC, 2 Copper, 1 Iron Coin
  • Additional rewards for TOP 5
  • Place 1 - 2% Alchemy Scroll, 10 Extra Arena Coin, 3 Magic Pop Cards, 2 Global Link Chat
  • Place 2 - 1% Alchemy Scroll, 5 Extra Arena Coin, 3 Magic Pop Cards, 1 Global Link Chat
  • Place 3 - 3 Extra Arena Coin, 2 Magic Pop Cards, 1 Global Link Chat
  • Place 4 - 3 Extra Arena Coin, 2 Magic Pop Cards
  • Place 5 - 3 Extra Arena Coin, 2 Magic Pop Cards

Kill the GM

Rewards;

  • 3 Rounds, 125 Silk each.

Search and Destroy

  • 3x Princess Miyene will spawn in Donwhang map, each will drop valued items Click here for more information

Jackpot

  • Click Here for more information about the event

Gold Lottery

  • Click Here for more information about the event

Battle Royale

Rewards;

  • 2 Diamond Box. 4 Platinum Box.
  • Event Period : 17:00 - 18:00 and 23:30 - 00:30. Click Here for more information

Trivia

Rewards;

  • 25 Silk each round.
  • Write !events in Electus Discord for more information

Madness

Rewards;

  • 1x Lucky Powder D1, 1x Lucky Magic Powder D10, 5x Magic Pop, 2x Battle Scroll
  • Teleport to Madness Arena (next to dw south gate) to kill the unique
  • Spawn time : 20:00

Hide and Seek

Rewards;

  • 100 Silk each round.
  • Write !events in Electus Discord for more information

Bug Fixes

  • Fixed Honor Point distribution to party members.
  • Fixed invisibility detection potion was not being able to use in job mode.
  • Applied a fix for CTF error (You can only have 1 char in CTF) error.

Essential Information

  • Achievement #4 (Weekly jobbing challenge - 600 EP) gets reset every week at weekly maintenance, if you can't fill your achievement EP it will be gone after the next maintenance. You can also complete this challenge and redeem Diamond Box more than once per week.

Donation Event

60dd20eb7928d_10.thumb.png.7e049189c8cc6509c1a1e08b39896c2d.png

  • You will receive 10% additional bonus silk for your donations during the weekend period.
    Event period is based on Electus Time and will last for 52 hours only.

  • Bonus silk you normally obtain from the packages are also included.
    Your bonus silk reward is added on your account instantly when you donate (PayOp+EPins)

    Period start: Friday 20:00 (Electus Time)
    Period end: Sunday 23.59 (Electus Time)

Sunday Funday Events

Join us at Sunday-Funday Events on Sunday at 21:00. 
Location => Donwhang South!

Phase 1
Unique Event at DW South (21:00)
Phase 2
Unique Event at Whole Map (21:20) 
Phase 3
Search N Destroy Event (21:30) 
Phase 4 
Hide N Seek Event (21:35)
Phase 5
Roc Spawn at Donwhang South (21:55)
Roc[STR] Spawn at Donwhang West (21:55)


ASK US ON DISCORD 24/7

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online