Electus Online

100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

77 posts in this topic

Leave a comment below this post with your skill balance feedback and suggestions.

- Everyone whose feedback-suggestion gets applied will be rewarded with 200 silk in official server.
- Suggestions and feedback you will share below will be checked on daily basis. Don't PM admins like ''HEY I GAVE A FEEDBACK ON FORUM, CAN YOU CHECK IT NOW?''
- Only because you think certain changes should be done - doesn't necessarily mean that we will do it!
- I will reply to the comment if we use the suggestion so he'll be notified in advance for his reward.
- Don't use Discord for feedback & suggestions!
- Feedback & suggestions
other than skill balance should not be shared below this post. Contact Admin's Assistants on Discord for that matter.

bro u really should take a look on the warrior dmg they hit with 10 * 10 with one skill it's almost half of my hp i got killed with my Sheild without debuff just with daredevil skill . so please take a look in the balance 

Edited by zayed

1- would u please nerf warriors' Crowd Control a lil , they got tons of CC skills using their shields , axes and 2h to either stun kb or kd and they 100% work.
2 - add Godsend cold buff to increase phy def since most of chn will use garment cuz alot of players play wizards.
3 - increase the cooldown of the healing orbit skills , str clerics are abusing it.

Add some extra mana regen to the set for HA and LA for exemple extra 20% mana regen on HA and 10% on LA - so they will not complain about grain...

Lighting Godsend nuke 13388 MP - Cold Nuke 5060 MP ? Such a big difference still about the same DMG - Increse cold nuke MP

CH caracters can't use 10% DMG scroll with there buffs... - fix it 

7 minutes ago, csakiapro1 said:

And now i able to use it, maybe devil was up... looks like working.

Warrior/Cleric build has 3x def skills can do them in any war so this build is unbeatable 

also iron skin and mana skin counting at same time

What about adding STR and INT Buffs for Fellows? Like they got on Sro R. They drop at Sereness with a low chances. So we all can deal with this Buffs too :)

You guys might consider adding a decent holy spell skill for china players. I myself am actually a euro player but i just feel like china players have a huge disadvantage against eu debuffs which makes them an easy target. Pretty sure with such a skill more ppl would start playing a china char as it makes them survive longer which makes them more of a challenge in pvp. Another thing  u can do is , to add a Pain quota-like skill for china players to make it easier for them to join and lv up in parties . Those two things i listed above were implemented in other servers already and in my opinion it worked perfectly fine .

Edited by Delusion

2 minutes ago, Delusion said:

You guys might consider adding a decent holy spell skill for china players. I myself am actually a euro player but i just feel like china players have a huge disadvantage against eu debuffs which makes them an easy target. Pretty sure with such a skill more ppl would start playing a china char as it makes them survive longer which makes them more of a challenge in pvp. Another thing  u can do is , to add a Pain quota-like skill for china players to make it easier for them to join and lv up in parties . Those two things i listed above were implemented in other servers already and in my opinion it worked perfectly fine .

there is a Holy spell at light in China race

Clirec is OP - link bless spell godsend to the normal one and gluts make them only 2 instead of 3 by linking godsend to { glut healing }

Warriors - i noticed they have stuns.kb like 90~100% which make them unbeatable !

28 minutes ago, Fritessaus said:

What about adding STR and INT Buffs for Fellows? Like they got on Sro R. They drop at Sereness with a low chances. So we all can deal with this Buffs too :)

such a great suggestion but lets hope it works on vsro files!

Cleric Integrity and CHN Cure Force should share a common CD 

Warlock Debuff / Force Debuffs should share a common CD

Euro Bless Spell / Godsend Bless spell should share a common CD

That would only be fair for everyone...

On 26.10.2018 at 9:32 PM, Papercut said:

Nerf Holy-Spell, theres no way to debuff Europe's with that skill on.

Give China's Pain buff.

Holy-Spell nerf is negotiable, we will be keeping an eye on it.
Pain for China is not possible.

Thank you for the suggestions

10 hours ago, csakiapro1 said:

Add some extra mana regen to the set for HA and LA for exemple extra 20% mana regen on HA and 10% on LA - so they will not complain about grain...

Lighting Godsend nuke 13388 MP - Cold Nuke 5060 MP ? Such a big difference still about the same DMG - Increse cold nuke MP

They are able to use damage scrolls with chinese magical-physical dmg. incr. buffs actually

2 hours ago, iTeachYouSRO said:

Cleric Integrity and CHN Cure Force should share a common CD 

Warlock Debuff / Force Debuffs should share a common CD

Euro Bless Spell / Godsend Bless spell should share a common CD

That would only be fair for everyone...

Why would european skills share same CD with chinese skills... :|

4 hours ago, csakiapro1 said:

Bless and GODSEND Bless do not share cooldown, pls fix it 

Yeah, it will be there within the next update.

6 hours ago, 2berk said:

ROSSO#2368 suggesting Cleric STR-INT buff limitation should be increased from 2 to 3.

This one is still under consideration 

7 hours ago, Fritessaus said:

We don't use R files but vsro files, sadly can not happen

7 hours ago, Delusion said:

There is holy spell buff in Lightning mastery.