Electus Online

100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

77 posts in this topic

- nerf cleric healing situation because they can heal 24/7 spam dat shit 

-buff warlock ints atleast 80% to debuffs and stun cuz 60% is too low for warlock ints

-buff fire shield emperor so it can act like holy spell so it can be useful atleast

We, players suggesting that buffers shouldn't be able to buff while they're in the safezone. Plus w/o cape it should not be allowed to buff the players who wears cape.

Eu chars are powerful because of their synergy, over powered buffs and dmg (like 1 war can buff 4 other players for 50-56% dmg absorption), ch players have nothing to offer to counter this buffs. I'v played many eu servers before and main reason for players to leave was a complete domination of eu parties on FW/Job/Uniqs/Events/Dungeons. My suggestion is:

1. Warrior - Pain Quota (number of connection 2 > 1) , Sprint Assault (Knock-back probability 45% > 25-30%, I personally tested combo of Sprint Assault + Shield Crush 100 times and 2 skills combo success was 81% and only 19/100 times both skills didn't do any effect, to interrupt enemy attack, which is unacceptable on my opinion), Dare Devil (Knock-back probability 25% > 10%), Ultimate Skin - cool down 4 > 10 min.

2. Rogue - Dagger Desperate (Phy Dmg 70% > 65% increase, Phy/Mag def. pwr. 75% > 65% reduce) .

3. Wizard - Earth Quake/Shake/Blizzard (Simultaneous Attack 5 > 3), main server activity is jobbing, 2-3 Wizards will be able to wipe entire caravan in a blink of an eye, same will happen at FW.

4. Warlock - reasonable nerf have been done already. (only 1 thing Warlock is destroying any ch build).

5. Bard - no changes needed (maybe reduce 10% Mag. dmg. in future), also Bard is over loaded with Godsend skills (will need a year to learn them 😊).

6. Cleric - Over Healing/Glut Healing - cool down 610 sec. and 13 > 17 sec. not to repeat isro glut war history, that make everybody sick. Unfortunately STR Clerics abuse Healing skills that makes them nearly immortal, all healing skills Cool down time - 20 sec or better make them INT requirement

In addition to help ch players somehow survive in pvp versus Warlocks, PLEASE make Purification Pills cd 20 > 10 - 15 sec.

Edited by MadVik

all i wanna say is i tested more than 5 times warlock vs cleric and CHN vs warlock, we all know cleric counters warlock but STILL warlock has more than enough chance to win against cleric but when it comes to CHN against warlock they literally have 0, no god damn chance, so it either has to be that warlock has 0 chance against cleric or make CHN able to have a chance to win against warlock, otherwise warlock atm is unbalanced no matter what anyone thinks, it's tests that decide what is balanced and what is not, not a game developer. thanks

hey bro force decay and weaken have %65 but godsend skıll%60 decay why i open godsend ? and pls check force skıll cooldown much fix it pls

Edited by efendy

1. Bard -> Congrats for that build. Finally bard is real option and smth fresh. I hope that build won't be nerfed. 

And as for those cries who complain about his dmg. Omg,  only warriors or wizards have the right to kill someone relatively quickly? Warriors have practically every int char for Dare Devil and a big scream, because the bard killed him for 3 hits. Poor...

2. Warrior/cler 

I like this build since ever, but seriously. It is unfair that warrior has at all times an ability at very high kb % at hand and can also put stun, dull, return on top of it. And when it's not going, it's easy to go to the clerk and have everything under control. In addition, possesion of the best support skills and the attack (dare devil), which has a higher dmg than the nukes from the Chinese int. (that is also sick imho).

- Warior w/o (!) crtics from DD kills immidiately wiz, bard, spear and s/s (unless block happens). At balanced server usually he had to wait for few critics in a row or double critic from DD. Now it's full control.

Warrior or roque when the cler mode is going to be on, they become practically immortal for chn chars. 

Cler Light Armor Passive like Glory Armor or Favor Armor should be restricted only for int EU chars. Cooldown of healing skills should be also rethought.

3. Warlock -> He has to be really bad player or has extraordinary bad luck to lose against Chn char. Conclusion? ''Holly spell" for only light and str char is definitely insufficient.

4. Roque -> is ok, except of mentioned above situation, when it gets cler rod on.

---------------

CH.

I really understand the idea that you did not want to overdo it, and charge CHN too much. But it turns out that they have virtually no strengths against the EU side.

Let's look at int spear.

This is now a total wimp. Without a snow shield, you are totally helpless. And even when it is, just a series of a few critics in a short time and dead on the spot. I do not remember the server on which it was so easy to kill someone on a snow shield. You can fire eu char when he is on clerical, and you will not kill him, because you hit  a series of: 14, 11, 13, 15k, and he only yawns. In short, weak dmg and catastrophic def.

Blader

Any design unique support skill maybe? =(

as an aid for braves one decided for that build to being noticed for the party.

Force

Just a suggestion which could "release" int force builds -> Add buff or passive skill with 7/8% magicial dmg increase. It will not affect on STR force builds but could encourage to create builds like Bicheon/cold/force or Heuskal/cold/force.

"I do not remember the server on which it was so easy to kill someone on a snow shield." Well said. Comparing ints nukers against warriors example, you may hit as nuker 32k or so, but that not enough, because full str, has around 40++k, but on the other side, for some reason with dare devil with crit, warrior can oneshot nuker even through Snowshield. Pure bullshit. Compare lets say Glavie and warriors, weapons has same crit %, glavie has 15crit, 2h 12, but during pvp, im pretty sure that warrior will land way more crits than glavie. 
Suggestions.
1)Nerf warriors damage and crit. 

2) Add up on snow shield From freeze one up to swift physical and minimum magical defence power.
3)Nerf cleric healings, increase cooldowns, Decrease healing ratio, Add up some int requirements for healings, to avoid perma heals (safers)
4) Int warlocks increase slightly stuns probability.

eu need grains its the normal hp&mp pots for eu and ucan nerf the % like 70 60% not 100% and increase vigors to 10% but normal pots takes 15sec cooldown we cant even use atack skills vigor has low recover and attack skills fucks mp :S:S we will be need mana and heal orbit 24/7 ch has 1sec cd at pots :( umaking it ch server so where is the point of making eu server while u killing it ?!

WTF 28 k nuke with 1 skill ? i wonder really if u are make a OP chn's why you are open EU server amk. Any guy even see 28 k nuke on 100 cap server? LUL

On 28.10.2018 at 6:48 PM, _OnLy_Ahm3D_ said:

wizzard meteor is sharing cooldown with clirec glut skills . is that bug ??!

It's fixed within last night's server update.

22 minutes ago, L0GiCx said:

WTF 28 k nuke with 1 skill ? i wonder really if u are make a OP chn's why you are open EU server amk. Any guy even see 28 k nuke on 100 cap server? LUL

Don't forget you have end-game weapon in Beta server. You'll not start with endgame content in the official server. 

15 hours ago, Miss_Luria said:

eu need grains its the normal hp&mp pots for eu and ucan nerf the % like 70 60% not 100% and increase vigors to 10% but normal pots takes 15sec cooldown we cant even use atack skills vigor has low recover and attack skills fucks mp :S:S we will be need mana and heal orbit 24/7 ch has 1sec cd at pots :( umaking it ch server so where is the point of making eu server while u killing it ?!

Cleric is so powerful it will give you enough chance to survive especially with healing cycle. I find your argument invalid.

Hello there fine gentlemen. One thing concerns me after the latest patch was applied.

Entire SRO community knows that warrior is the most dominant class in both pvp and pve, due to very big ammount of cc skils like intercepts, knock backs, knock downs and stuns...

That being said, over 40% of the server population will have warrior as a main class, and the way You want to ballance Your server is by pimping that build up ????

Warrior/Rogue was decent build for pvp even untill now, could’ve beat 70% of other builds in regular pvp, but pvp IS NOT the thing that matters the most here. All those warriors, now have higher survivability in global pve fights like fw, jobbing and arenas. People are already creating guilds with over half just warrior members, and this is a way to make that trend even worse.

For a server that stands for the variety of builds, it will look like You are standing for the variety of warrior builds, cause thats the class that has the most impact on all of the actitivies in entire gameplay.

Again I would like to advise You, to look closer to the GLOBAL PVE ASPECT of the game, when you are pimping the class for pvp.

Kind regards

When doing job war and pvp there was a issue with Horror Chord spell today. Sometimes we couldn't cast it. After doing some other spells and especially after using bard teleport it sometimes worked as it should.

20 hours ago, Nariko said:

Hello there fine gentlemen. One thing concerns me after the latest patch was applied.

Entire SRO community knows that warrior is the most dominant class in both pvp and pve, due to very big ammount of cc skils like intercepts, knock backs, knock downs and stuns...

That being said, over 40% of the server population will have warrior as a main class, and the way You want to ballance Your server is by pimping that build up ????

Warrior/Rogue was decent build for pvp even untill now, could’ve beat 70% of other builds in regular pvp, but pvp IS NOT the thing that matters the most here. All those warriors, now have higher survivability in global pve fights like fw, jobbing and arenas. People are already creating guilds with over half just warrior members, and this is a way to make that trend even worse.

For a server that stands for the variety of builds, it will look like You are standing for the variety of warrior builds, cause thats the class that has the most impact on all of the actitivies in entire gameplay.

Again I would like to advise You, to look closer to the GLOBAL PVE ASPECT of the game, when you are pimping the class for pvp.

Kind regards

Thank you for your feedback.

Warrior Pimp? => I find your statement all wrong and expect you to give me more details about ''warrior pimp''.
Actually, it's hella confusing for me that you say we ''pimped warrior'' when we didn't pimp it AT ALL but nerfed it significantly.

Warrior Population => I doubt that ''over 40% of the population is gonna be warriors'' , maybe around 18-20%. In beta, majority play warrior cleric because it's obviously one of the strongest builds for pvp.

Warrior/Rogue => This build was not a ''big thing'' in here so far simply because we removed HP grains from the server for balance's sake. Recently, we have added a healing buff in Rogue, specifically for Warrior-Rogue (You must have both masteries 100 to unlock the healing skill). % HP recovery wasn't functioning for this skill so far - yet - will be fixed within the next server update and it'll heal a specific amount of HP every 5 seconds.

Variety => Indeed, we want variety. This is why Bard mastery has attack skills now. This is why Pacheon mastery has passive PHY/MAG def. increase. This is why Cold mastery has CRITICAL increase. This is why there is a nuke in Force mastery. This is also why Holy Spell in Lightning mastery so on and on.

Now that we did our best to give people a chance to pick up any build they can doesn't mean the server is gonna be perfectly balanced (Build distribution wise).... That's because people THINK & BELIEVE that warrior and wizards are gonna be the best (most destructive) in an European server and they (majority) will definitely go for one of them and we will and up 50% of the server being warrior cleric + wizard cleric regardless Spear will beat 90% of the builds (both eu and ch) 1v1, just an example...

We did try our best to boost Chinese without going too far and Nerf European without ruining the characteristics.

My personal opinion is that this is the best skill balance a 100 cap server can possibly have. Let me know what you think.

8 hours ago, nYzew0w said:

When doing job war and pvp there was a issue with Horror Chord spell today. Sometimes we couldn't cast it. After doing some other spells and especially after using bard teleport it sometimes worked as it should.

We're aware. This one will be fixed within the next server update. 

Thank you for taking your time to report it.

Anytime i use Skill Relocation scroll i got DC
Im still thinking EU are really OP, its almost impossible vs Warlock and debuffs, CH has not resist
Force buffs almost never debuff EU, only the first 2 or 3 ... Warlock has much more % of success
CH chars are really weak, need to check that pls ... if not gonna be only EU chars

Force Vital Spot Mind - for some reason sometimes can't cast it.

Increase Light buff to 21%

Replace Bicheon GODSKILL Cut Blade ( it useless takes like 3-3,5 sec to cast it... ) to a Dragon score blade Godskill-and make it at least 130% x 2 times

Force Debuff useless vs holy spell 

Flying Dragon GODSEND- uslese no1 ever will use a skill with 270% attack pwr - increase it to 320% at least- if you compare it to other attacks glavie have at least 350% on evry skill (2x175%)

Warrior - lower the Dull Chance - its only effective vs CH (dull really effective vs ch, and u are not able to use special pill to remove dull because bleed up as well)

Increase Godsend Nukes to 315% Light Cold Force - And flame wave to 300% (ATM lightgodsend nuke and cold godsend nukes deal the same dmg as the last basic nukes... ye i know basic nukes have a wider range to achive max dmg, but even like that high attack rate is enought to deal the same dmg)

Pacheon it could use some extra HP just like Bicheon - True DMG will be a pain for INT bowers. 

I Tried Force Int Build as well. As I see it is not playable at this point. Force just useless vs holy as I mention it earlier- I would give an extra 10% mag dmg buff as a godsend skill, so a 80cold 100 force 50 light build could be playable with a weapon mastery.

Kill the GM event - Clerik TRUE dmg deals like 13k - meanwhile evry1 else hit like 3-4k dmg on the GM - Fix it

25% Vigor was a pain for sure... 

Edited by csakiapro1

Hi!

The way i see it CH chars wont have any chance against EU char in unqiues.

For example FULL STR bow, or even glavier wont ks a warrior at STR uniques cuz ch chars has magical and phycal dmg as well so wont take too much dmg on str unqiues but its even true for INT uniques.Spear has a little phy dmg also if not use only nuke or what about full INT bow? also has phy dmg.

In conclusion is not an option to just make high MAG DEF for an STR unique cuz of the ch chars.

Warrior dmg is like double of the bower at STR karkadann :( cuz EU char use only phycal or magical dmg.

Thanks

There's still one and a half second gap between Rogue combo cooldown cycle. By that i mean We are not able to use any skill for one and a half second. After the last skill rogues are basically forced to use basic attack. If electus team aiming to improve rogue other than increasing the prick damage(thats what players suggesting).. Instead might delete this little time gap and give rogue players fluid gameplay.

Thanks.

23 hours ago, [ADMIN]Pr0x said:

Now that we did our best to give people a chance to pick up any build they can doesn't mean the server is gonna be perfectly balanced (Build distribution wise).... That's because people THINK & BELIEVE that warrior and wizards are gonna be the best (most destructive) in an European server and they (majority) will definitely go for one of them and we will and up 50% of the server being warrior cleric + wizard cleric regardless Spear will beat 90% of the builds (both eu and ch) 1v1, just an example...

Have u been watching spear build 1v1 more than few minutes? This build is losing to virtually everybody else.

Well, since you nerfed Rogues damage main atack skill damage, why you're not nerfing Dare Devil aswell tho ? 
Still waiting for a some kind of #NERF_Cleric