Electus Online

100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

77 posts in this topic

This Gonna be long, but the only reason why i wrote this because u guys usually listening on players, and u guys start to do a proper ballance betwen CH and EU, but this is not the end of the road as i see... ( if you read it Prox i would like to see a few word from you as well, as a respond. What do you think about my opinions.)

So what ch got in this "ballance"

Where can we use CH caraters? For PVP? EU>CH - for uniqes? EU>CH - For FW or JOB ? EU>CH - For LVLing? EU>CH

STR/  25% vigor - compared to a CH server where it is usualy 11-12% and players use a garment all the time.  (Huge benefit for EU-Because they can 1-2 shot u with crt-s, and eu do not have enought dmg to kill EU, heal and crowd controll) and u guys just increase Devil as well to 13% - more HP more benefit for STR... so 18% comprated to 10% what we tried in Beta phase I - this is extra 3.2-3.4K HP ....

Bicheon - got 10% Dmg + some extra Phy atk pwr / Sword Dance Godsend (GS from now) (one of my favourit skill rly strong 1.5 sec cast time with a 290% skill Rly like that one GJ.) / and blade force GS Slightly increased DMG + 260% 

After all I think this should be enought for Blader - but even like that only a few percent will play blader - (PVP boring / too slow / bad for uniq - and not enought dmg for job as well) (overall 10% dmg + and 2% for the skills + extra from fire)

Heuksal - 3 new skill / Ghost Spear GS - Some extra dmg nothing interesting (glavie will always use that, so after all its a buff) / Flying Dragon GS - 270% Skill its like a ghost spear in dmg no1 will ever use taht too slow to deal relevant DMG / Soul Spear GS - A strong skill 396% is good for both STR INT- but because it has a long cast time it's just an avg skill so far. (So no extra tankyness and only a few percent dmg increase - meh not worth it... )

overall only slightliy increased dmg 1-2% (+ extra from fire )

Pacheon - I was rly hyped about the new skill / Black Arrow GS Icreased phy atk pwr and 355% with debuff (this skill amazing GJ vs ch it is just simply rly good, but not op after all) / Anti Devil BOW GS/ when i saw it first i was ammaized, but then i realized it has only 10 extra crt so after all its i strong bow without stun (same cast time about the same dmg, even like that bow rly need that 1 extra 350% skill so after all GJ, but increase CRT to 25-30)/

Fire Hawk GS - meh useless... / Pacheon Passive GS - This is what am i talking about awsome skill - pacheon lack of sustainablity with that 1 it's kind a cool GJ +1. (I can call it a good baseload - but even like that bow not gonna have enought dmg vs full str caracters / overall Significant dmg from GS skills + sustainablity  (+ extra from fire), but not enought....

Cold - At this point rly good against STR Clerik, but bad agaist evry build who can weaken you..., but since u do not have enought dmg as STR its kinda meh... Personally I would give it extra 5% PHY DMG (So u could rekt players without debuff, would be coll) The problem is Cold kinda boring you can go for armor buff and CRT buff and you have an ICEwall active... thats all Make it more fun. ( even an extra movespeed would be cool like bicheon GS movespeed.) (So this build could be connected to HIGH DEF with HIGH DMG - Stability,because it not comeing from debuff)

Lighting - Extra movespeed and Jump + holy, but since force have it as well, no reason to go for it as STR... (19% mag for str not significant) ( remove that holy- and give it a buff against CRT - and DMG reflect (450 STR requiered) like 20%chance - 30% dmg so with prot set it could be kinda cool / Block + Less CRT and reflect ,It would be a build based on LUCK

Fire - As and STR you have to go for it no matter what... 29% extra Dmg in that mastery u can't let this waste. So CH STR 100% Fire....

Force - Fear GS Skill - simply remove it, no use of that. I liek The imbue even stronger then Fire Imbue GJ -  Personall i would remove the GS skill Decay Weaken - and increase the basic skill to 70% and ad a division GS skill with 60% - Otherwise Force just kinda coold - add Teleport to Force +1 Rly like that 1 as well

INT / when i loged in at first time and saw that 5% vigor i just said yesssss. INT will be good in PVP, after i just saw you increased it 12% ->20% -> and 25% so rekt... not enought dmg anymore. 

S/S - I kinda like it the Cold Light version- it has a significant DMG with Bicheon buff 10 or 13% ( I prefer 10% more tankyness - and that extra phy dmg not relevant so GS- just a meh never use it...) Extra HP on SS - yes that build rly need some extra HP - JOB or FW gonna be a pain for that build - True DMG 13K will rekt that build. The rest of the GS skill kinda cool, as i mention it earlyer the SWORD DANCE GS skill one of my favourite for INT build as well GJ, but GS nukes not even worth the SP to lvl it- no Extra DMG ? why increase it to 315% - and 19% DMG buff just not enought at this point, after STR got such a huge benefit from Vigor and Devil....

Spear - I did not try this build, i do not like this build after all, but i am sure about this 1 do not have enought dmg, just like SS

BOW- Int Phy def as GS - this master already gives def, it needed some extra HP just like bicheon - True DMG same problem 

FOR CH - you could add a skill which ignores UNIQES DEF or deals more dmg on UNIQES only Like 20-30% So evry CH caracter cold have a chance to KS EU

Thats all. Pls respond, have a great day. Cheers +++

Edited by csakiapro1

On 2018. 11. 01. at 0:41 PM, csakiapro1 said:

Force Vital Spot Mind - for some reason sometimes can't cast it.

Increase Light buff to 21%

Replace Bicheon GODSKILL Cut Blade ( it useless takes like 3-3,5 sec to cast it... ) to a Dragon score blade Godskill-and make it at least 130% x 2 times

Force Debuff useless vs holy spell 

Flying Dragon GODSEND- uslese no1 ever will use a skill with 270% attack pwr - increase it to 320% at least- if you compare it to other attacks glavie have at least 350% on evry skill (2x175%)

Warrior - lower the Dull Chance - its only effective vs CH (dull really effective vs ch, and u are not able to use special pill to remove dull because bleed up as well)

Increase Godsend Nukes to 315% Light Cold Force - And flame wave to 300% (ATM lightgodsend nuke and cold godsend nukes deal the same dmg as the last basic nukes... ye i know basic nukes have a wider range to achive max dmg, but even like that high attack rate is enought to deal the same dmg)

Pacheon it could use some extra HP just like Bicheon - True DMG will be a pain for INT bowers. 

I Tried Force Int Build as well. As I see it is not playable at this point. Force just useless vs holy as I mention it earlier- I would give an extra 10% mag dmg buff as a godsend skill, so a 80cold 100 force 50 light build could be playable with a weapon mastery.

Kill the GM event - Clerik TRUE dmg deals like 13k - meanwhile evry1 else hit like 3-4k dmg on the GM - Fix it 

Bagdad Monsters Are way to strong... i Just go there with nukers 1 hit time to time. with soe +7 set, and increase the spawn rate, I was able to farm in baghdad with a SOE +7 set bower, but at this point not enought mob. 

So increase spawn rate, lower the DMG

And increase solo Exp rate to 40%

Edited by csakiapro1

Well,  I've seen what Pr0x has written at epvpers thread:

"My personal opinion is that CH > EU (Solo) right now. "

"- S/S will beat any EU
- Spear will most likely beat more EU than EU would beat Spear  -> which is most rofl
- STR Chinese will beat any INT EU and some STR EU
- Bower might not be very strong vs STR EU but will beat most of the INT EU's
- Blader will beat most of the EU's "

After what I quote, I wonder if this is the same server what we are talking of.
So in total, there is nothing to delude yourself that something will change in favor of chn.

""I had more complaints from Europeans that Chinese is OP (1v1) than Europeans are OP vs Chinese." -> Tell them to use HP and MP sometimes... :D

They wanted an eu server, they would have an eu server. In total, it will be simpler.

S/S will beat any eu... I playing SS since the server started u have no chance vs a good rogue or warrior, they can't simply outheal u, or warlock can simply beat your ass withot snow as well. 

Spear 1 of the worst class atm in PVP, u can't beat any EU caracter with that ( I talk about good players, who can literly play as well, not some random kid...

STR CH can bweat eu in what PVP ? evry1 can beat INT EU in pvp -.-, they do not have the def to survive a PVP.

Blader will beat most EU i wanna see that if you can kill any warrior or rogue in LA or HA.  

If you do not belive me, we can try it, just tell me the match up.

Edited by csakiapro1

okey i was wrong about heuksal its kinda cool with cold, but vs HA warrior still no match. found a reasonable combo as well which reduce the Flyingdragon Godsend cast time a bit. So i can go with that. With +5 Devil 21% 2block rate this build good. i have 50380 hp. CH INT not even close to kill me with 25% vigor. 

STR Fire-COld Need more like 5 to 7 % DMG Increase to be balanced with warrior so he can beat him too, cuz now it's just tank vs warrior but not forver, once warrior hit him with double crtical it's done.. that crtical increas is not enough with all of warrior healing.. so i suggest to provide cold chars with more 5 to 7 % DMG more ..

and about force, it's really sad to see force which was the most china powerful build get beaten so easly by cold , S/S and warriors .. 

so i suggest to put a 5% deff buff and increase the debuffs possiblity .. and replace that fear debuff with the orginal stun debuff.. and maybe reduce the C.D of cure to give CHIN force a chance to have a fair pvp with warlocks!

thanks <3

Instead of buffing up, Rather just nerf the warriors damage tho with limitations of heals for str characters. Easier, than trying to buff up "something".

just normal skills back EU and Chinese cause like that its a shit god skills destroys this servers s/s chines can kill glavie with 4-5 hits woh ! 

and dark staff buffs 100% or 95% success rate while chinese force 50 40 20 % success rate  hmm!

warrior critical is hell  no one can stand vs a warrior with that critical 

i suggest to remove all that bad ass skills (new one) ,and back to old Ch Eu skills 

if u want to buff CH just add the Str and Int buffed old Isro buff 

(i tried beta from the first day and thats my notice) for sure i wont play in that modeled server if it continue like that "sad part" cause its going to fail fast.

On 01.11.2018 at 5:39 PM, 2berk said:

There's still one and a half second gap between Rogue combo cooldown cycle. By that i mean We are not able to use any skill for one and a half second. After the last skill rogues are basically forced to use basic attack. If electus team aiming to improve rogue other than increasing the prick damage(thats what players suggesting).. Instead might delete this little time gap and give rogue players fluid gameplay.

Thanks.

This guy's point is actually good,try to make a full dagger combo and then start it again,you'll have a one or two seconds gap till your cooldowns are coming back,I'd suggest making the dagger godsent skill not share cooldown with the normal one then its going to be good cooldownwise. And once again,bring back the prick damage , rogue is the only useless eur teamplay class , it always been the 1v1 build,now you taking that too? You should check warrior and how oppresive he is , viable everywhere , immortal when he has skins , not being forced to take any risk for a bit of damage like rogue's dagger desperate , yet insane damage on dare devil...

I see that GM's rather ignore this thread and probably do not want to change anything, because it is sooooo perfectly :)

For many players in their small world, it would be inconceivable if such close-fought gameplay would be also served to other builds than warrior or wizard. Let them not be confused, right? 

Well I want to take our..... Sight to small point mastry for Ch are 330 why this 30 u already limit the snow shield for int and as 30 I find it useless if it's cap 80 would be nice but I find them useless so maybe remove them or make it 400  (suggestion) (it's kosomak server proxy ik 😎) ( just suggestion).

Hello.. i have some suggestions about the EU/CHN balancing.

Reduce the Deff buff of Bless spell or Disable it for STR Chars as far they are tanky enough and have spam healings on cleric

Disable Warrior Skin on survival.. as Warrior Cleric you have 2 extreme deff buffs on Survival and are almost immortal. 

reduce the stun/knockback rate from the Warriors Rush , they have high enough chance to stun you with their Axe , almost every time

Increase the Soul of Emperor to 20% Stun Chance.

Add extra Damage to CHN Jobsuits , you have alot problems to compete on Job.

Add Extra Uniq Damage on CHN (could be handled with a only chn devil/angel for example)

Nerf the Holyspell , (dont know how high the CD on euro anti debuff is but prbly reduce it to 3secs CD) So CHN could Successfully debuff a Euro (would make STR CHN more interessting)

Increase the Talisman droprate befor you go towards SoM (2weeks [+])

Rebuild the Flying Dragon Godsend , only with a Crit its more useable then the Flying Dragon Flash.

Rebuild Godsend Ghost Spear to a faster Animation.

Add a 5% phy increase passiv buff to Heuksal to make Glaives more Interessting

Disable Deff/Dmg Scrolls from Electus Cash shop since they only bring unbalance in job and events (make it a special reward or dropping @ uniqs)

Nerf Warriors Critical DMG to 180% instead 200%

Some Options .. hope its helpfull

Force Nuke should have AOE dmg 

CHN Mastery Total increase to 350 for better force builds

Force Godsends should be maxed at 1 because there are to many for mid server time

Here i am again with another Rogue godsent skill suggestion. If technical possibilites isn't blocking electus team to do this you guys really should consider doing this.

Passive skill instead of Active one. For the missing rogue godsent skill part i suggest you guys to make passive cooldown skill to let rogues do their combos with peace. As you know spinning deals funny amount of damage so its pretty hard to play rogue right now. I'm pretty sure that my suggestion would be enough to fix this spinning shitfest.

On 24.11.2018 at 2:48 PM, 2berk said:

Here i am again with another Rogue godsent skill suggestion. If technical possibilites isn't blocking electus team to do this you guys really should consider doing this.

Passive skill instead of Active one. For the missing rogue godsent skill part i suggest you guys to make passive cooldown skill to let rogues do their combos with peace. As you know spinning deals funny amount of damage so its pretty hard to play rogue right now. I'm pretty sure that my suggestion would be enough to fix this spinning shitfest.

Spinning skill is fixed - affect @ update
The godsend skills we removed from rogue mastery is coming back also

On 24.11.2018 at 5:49 AM, Kyo said:

Hello.. i have some suggestions about the EU/CHN balancing.

Reduce the Deff buff of Bless spell or Disable it for STR Chars as far they are tanky enough and have spam healings on cleric

Disable Warrior Skin on survival.. as Warrior Cleric you have 2 extreme deff buffs on Survival and are almost immortal. 

reduce the stun/knockback rate from the Warriors Rush , they have high enough chance to stun you with their Axe , almost every time

Increase the Soul of Emperor to 20% Stun Chance.

Add extra Damage to CHN Jobsuits , you have alot problems to compete on Job.

Add Extra Uniq Damage on CHN (could be handled with a only chn devil/angel for example)

Nerf the Holyspell , (dont know how high the CD on euro anti debuff is but prbly reduce it to 3secs CD) So CHN could Successfully debuff a Euro (would make STR CHN more interessting)

Increase the Talisman droprate befor you go towards SoM (2weeks [+])

Rebuild the Flying Dragon Godsend , only with a Crit its more useable then the Flying Dragon Flash.

Rebuild Godsend Ghost Spear to a faster Animation.

Add a 5% phy increase passiv buff to Heuksal to make Glaives more Interessting

Disable Deff/Dmg Scrolls from Electus Cash shop since they only bring unbalance in job and events (make it a special reward or dropping @ uniqs)

Nerf Warriors Critical DMG to 180% instead 200%

Some Options .. hope its helpfull

- Bless : duration is 30 seconds only - also the cd is increased so they don't have anything else to work with for 5mins after its used
- skin+bless = 30 seconds in total, then, they have nothing to work with for 5 minutes and the event is 15 mins long
- axe stun/bleed nerfed long ago
- heuksal stun = will take into account - not sure
- ch job suits = good one,  will take into account
- warrior crit = will take into account

-Glory Armor and Favor Armor to INT-restricted -----> Warriors can turtle way too much with Cleric rod equipped, also vigor grains at 25% inmensely enables this behavior. 

-Bless Spell to INT-restricted -----> Since these files aren't the new ones where Bless disappears if you switch weapons, this 'use and forget' skill is way too powerful because you can combine that with skins and screens, and it literally has no counter-play other than trying to tank them (Reflect will rarelly have any value against them since they have so much HP and their main damage is dealt in 2 hits). A warrior duo can cause a TON of damage with this and it has always been an issue with euro balance in pservers.

-Magic Armor Godsend without gear restriction -----> Bards should be allowed to keep that defense while wearing Light Armor. Going LA already has it's cons (you basically get one shotted by INT builds).

-Increase Prims and Screen Dance Resistance values -----> These skills determine how often Guard/Mana Tambour,  Hit/Clout March and every single dance gets canceled when you recieve hits. Right now it's hard to properly use dances in a PVP situation because bards usually get focused and it's very easy to break the buffs, and once they break, you will never be able to dance again in that same fight. This is very bad in FW, considering how much Charged Squall gets spammed in fights. Increasing the resistance values would be a good quality of life change. I'd personally like absolute inmunity to this, but that might be me just being a bard main.

-Increase Tuning Noise damage -----> Simply put, it's the only skill that never got buffed. Increasing the damage from 4.8k to 6-7k would help as counter when zerked players are overbuffed (Fences/PQ/Screens/Bless). The damage alone isn't high enough but it would be a nice aid while supporting your cleric in party with absolute damage.

-Remove Stun and Knockback from Sprint Assault -----> This change is a big one, and it's because of the following: Currently, Sprint Assault is one of the best skills in the game and it's not because of it's damage. It makes a MELEE build basically RANGED because it instantly teleports the user next to melee range and can attack right after. Though the main problem is not that one, it's the fact that has TWO chances of interruption, guaranteeing the first hit in favor of the warrior, in which Daredevil can sometimes kill in one skill. If it doesn't stun, it can KB. If it doesn't KB, it can stun (and if they both dont work, they can use Sudden Twist with Axes LOL). This would greatly help the Chinese against Warriors. Killing Warriors is all about burst damage, and they have so many tools to interrupt the flow of the fight (Crowd Control skills and Healing with grains on LA), that it makes no wonder why everyone went Warrior.

For Real Pr0x this Server is Insane, the Content and so on but how you could be so fucking wrong on the Skill Balance ???? in what world can a S/S kill and Rouge/Cleric with his damn Godsend Skills and also the Prick is so fucking useless , That Damage of S/S is to insane for every STR Char we tested them with FULL SOS +7 Sets Every Build we switched to all and tried but its nearly IMPOSSIBLE to kill S/S Nuker.. also you cant win Survival if you are not S/S, whole Server is related to S/S. Look at Warrior bruh for Real Who told you to Change the Crit Increase to fucking 4 from 10, every 40 Dare Devil you do DoppelCrit *FacePalm*. Bard / Cleric ( BattleBard ) is also useless they are 1 Hit from every STR , they should have a skill wich does Stun or Passive Skill with PHY Def Pwr on Light Armor too we tested it with LA Set SOS +7 and ACC SOS +7 also .... Next is Warlock / Cleric is normaly one of the BEST PVP Char in Silkroad but the Stun and Sleep 60% its impossible to stay alive if you are in distress, you should at LEAST Up it to 75 %. Next Build is Fire Cold Glaive that Crit on them is too Heavy, you should Nerf the Passive Buff on Cold Tree wich gives Critical Increase. CH Bow is useless as fuck here = Too less DMG also Too less Defence. And How the Fuck can a S/S be Stronger then a Spear Nuker dafaq ???? Well this is what i want to share with you and you should know many of us are so fucked up from the Balance.. Maybe you should think about it and find the middle between my suggestion and your Skill Balance. Thanks and hopefully there will be a Hotfix for those Skills.

Protector Set should be changed from "Attack Rate 40 -> Hit Rate 40" since you have a extrem Hitrate boost with Protector Sets [80% Attackrate -> 187 Hitrate Bonus from Set]

Bicheon Force Godsends Magical Attack Power should be nerfed or restrict that skill for strs only.

Sword Dance Godsend should be nerfed , this spell hits almost like a nuke [about 20-25k on a garment set]

Spear nuker should get a buff [Cant compete with S/S nuker or vs Strs on same equipt]

I didnt test the Bower for myself now... but it seems his dmg is to low .. prbly Increase the Reinforce on Bows

Holyspell & Debuffs should be rebalanced [EU & CHN]

SOX Shields Should be nerfed like Weapons. [SoS +1 , SoA +2 .----]

A Bard Stun Skill for fights would be usefull

Increase the Talisman drop rate in FGW , So other players can compete vs a SOM Weapon [Also new players]

Change the Bloody Fan Storm & Castle Shield to a 500/500 [phy , mag deff] buff for 12seconds with CD 90sec. that way its not that Overpowered & you have a little deff boost for a short time.[Standart is 1680]

Regarding the earlier suggestions, I very much agree with the protector set's current strength and some form of small boost for the chinese job suit as well as the bard l.a compliancy & int bless spell.

Just some thoughts on bower, I've seen people talk about this previously but from what I've noted in the last two weeks of playing 2 different bow variations, the defence is quite on point, however, you still do kind of lack that same slight damage you always do in CH / EU servers. I know it's hard to tell what would be reasonable but to me the godsend anti devil bow would be the best option, if the skill was worth a while to use (long animation no crit chance, gets interrupted really way easier than regular anti devil), then bow might get that extra bit of damage to actually finish off people. Or perhaps the fire hawk could be altered instead, for instance the old 120 fire hawk used to give both attack rate and phy. atk. power.

in my opinion warrior is still the most inbalanced build on this server. probably thats why most of the ppl play this class.

i got 2 suggestions to nerf warrior a bit but not make him useless.

1.) Stun duration should be lowered. it feels like fully 5 seconds stun every time he jumps on someone. its insane by this high success rate. 1-2 seconds is enough

2.) daredevil needs a dmg nerf aswell. typical warrior player: sprint assault -> stunned for ages -> daredevil -> dead. i see only a bunch of warriors who can play with all 3 weapons. the reason is probably they dont need to use them since daredevil is strong enough. decrease dmg by atleast 10-20% and it will be still enough to own every other class but with a small chance for others. maybe this forces most of the warrior players to actually learn the class and use all weapons to succeed.

just a sitenote. many years ago i played on a server where daredevil got nerfed by 50% dmg. and still it was the strongest build.

now about some other classes:

s/s nuker compared to other chinese builds is a bit to strong.

warlock should get a buff too. like higher chance for stun sleep or anything. since you are onehit as euro int without warrior buff you are dead before you can do anything

general suggestions:

as a casual player there is no way i will ever get som in my opinion. i try to play 1-2 hours a day and do some godsend maybe 1 fgw and then its over. at weekend i job for 2-3 hours but iam so far away from the daily limit. in 2 weeks "active as i could" play i got about 400-500 electus points. in order to get som i have to quit job or my wife or both. so do i ask to decrease the requirement? no keep it as it is. BUT increase the possibilies to optain soe stuff. its not really balanced if som weapons+10 by so krall donater hits sos sets. active players should have an advantage with som weapons no question, but the cap should be lower. so what do i suggest:

1.) increase talisman droprate to optain soe weapons (even 1 star)

2.) increase soa chance from dia boxes and generell successrate

3.) increase elitebox droprate and successrate(put them in fgw, godsend, uniques)

4.) add soe equippment to elitebox too, right now i dont even know how to get soe equippment.

5.) change the requirements for electus box and add soe equippment there if not in elitebox?

well thats it for now. i hope you will think about some stuff i wrote. besides that great work Prox!

have a nice day

Experimenting with higher masteries for Chn would be nice on a Ch / Eu server. Also, imo. all chn masteries should have the godsend STR pain.

Hi all,

I know you are trying to balance game alltime, first of all thx for that. But as i a blade player, im not happy. Because bicheon Godsend skill not for a blade and little weak. How i pvp with Sword dance series and Blade force series ?

We need Destruction Smash skill for pvp and for balance. Blade is not strong ,nerfed. Thx for everything.

Godsend version for one of the axe combos (not the stun).

Edited by epe

Almost every CHN Build has been nerfed by now. except the weakest build ingame.

Yes, please nerf blader.

ty