Electus Online

100 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

40 posts in this topic

Leave a comment below this post with your general feedback and suggestions.

- Everyone whose feedback-suggestion gets applied will be rewarded with minimum of 50 maximum of 500 silks in official server.
- Suggestions and feedback you will share below will be checked on daily basis. Don't PM admins like ''HEY I GAVE A FEEDBACK ON FORUM, CAN YOU CHECK IT NOW?''
- Only because you think certain changes should be done - doesn't necessarily mean that we will do it!
- I will reply to the comment if we use the suggestion so he'll be notified in advance for his reward.
- Don't use Discord for feedback & suggestions!
- Feedback & suggestions about
 than skill balance should NOT be shared below this post. For Skill Balance feedback & suggestions, use this forum:  HERE

I think it would be pretty useful for players if you could add one more extra bar apart from the one that we already got , since imo one bar just isn`t enough to put in all the skills you want . So an extra bar would pretty much sollve the problem instead of having to click `s` every single time you wanna use a skill  .  Also , you can add an option that let`s you disable/enable  the individual bars - in case you don`t need the bars for w/e reason 

6 hours ago, Delusion said:

I think it would be pretty useful for players if you could add one more extra bar apart from the one that we already got , since imo one bar just isn`t enough to put in all the skills you want . So an extra bar would pretty much sollve the problem instead of having to click `s` every single time you wanna use a skill  .  Also , you can add an option that let`s you disable/enable  the individual bars - in case you don`t need the bars for w/e reason 

This is technically not possible as we use vsro files.

1 hour ago, csakiapro1 said:

a window would be nice where i could settle timers for events and uniqes 

Have you seen our Event Timers window? 

Activate Electus Menu by clicking the ''E'' icon underneath minimap and choose ''Event Timers''

9 minutes ago, [ADMIN]Pr0x said:

Have you seen our Event Timers window? 

Activate Electus Menu by clicking the ''E'' icon underneath minimap and choose ''Event Timers''

oh, already done. u guys working fast :P

What about adding some new events aka:
~ Guild survival?
~ Union survival?
~ Jobbing survival?
~ Guild war events?
~ Union war events?

Would be lit to see them, that will eventually mean much more wars inc xoxoxoxo

9 minutes ago, Katara said:

What about adding some new events aka:
~ Guild survival?
~ Union survival?
~ Jobbing survival?
~ Guild war events?
~ Union war events?

Would be lit to see them, that will eventually mean much more wars inc xoxoxoxo

These are in my list and you're likely to see these happening in the future - if not in the ''near future''.

1 hour ago, Warningsh0tZ said:

Hello.

Can you guys add the black avatars please? I mean black arabian, black witch etc... Would be nice.

Every existing avatar in isro-vsro-rsro basically.. all of them are available in Avatar NPC, look closer to find them :)

On 28.10.2018 at 5:01 PM, Anto_1337 said:

i agree, +6 violet or red, +7 golden, +8 golden with the sparkles, +9 light blue like the wings ingame, +10 light blue and golden to make it a bit more oldschool sro

Custom glows for any plus below +10 should be out of discussion,nobody wants a rainbow server,wings are enough.

6 hours ago, Kobra said:

Custom glows for any plus below +10 should be out of discussion,nobody wants a rainbow server,wings are enough.

The ones i proposed were the basic oldschool legit sro glows they werent annyoing at all just 1 glow, the +10 maybe two colors but ye, +6 violet only, +7 golden only, +8 golden with the sparke effect, +9 light blue, +10 light blue and golden, instead of the ones we have right now which arent that cool, the red is kinda bad imho

Hello guys,

my suggestion is to disable trace in FW.

I noticed it in the couple FWs I participated in.

People just stupidly trace one guy in a pt and they all have that annoying large ass pet out.

I dont know how feasible it is to do this code wise.

STR Fire-COld Need more like 5 to 7 % DMG Increase to be balanced with warrior so he can beat him too, cuz now it's just tank vs warrior but not forver, once warrior hit him with double crtical it's done.. that crtical increas is not enough with all of warrior healing.. so i suggest to provide cold chars with more 5 to 7 % DMG more ..

and about force, it's really sad to see force which was the most china powerful build get beaten so easly by cold , S/S and warriors .. 

so i suggest to put a 5% deff buff and increase the debuffs possiblity .. and replace that fear debuff with the orginal stun debuff.. and maybe reduce the C.D of cure to give CHIN force a chance to have a fair pvp with warlocks!

add last tire avatar ( they dont exist ) bikini armor avatars ( all armor avatars dont exist) 

back skills of EU and Ch to normal old isro skills casue this new godsend and model buffed destroy the game :(

idk why u disable zerk on jobs ( old is gold). how to drop trades like that ?

+111111111  decrese the exp rate  and erase the auto equip acces set wep  ( we need old isro Eu Ch) ( as i said before old is gold). for long term server (my suggestion ).

I dont have a lot of time to sit all day and play so I am botting most of the day. I found the gold drops are a bit low from monsters. You actually don't make any profit for botting. The items you sell barely covers the cost of potions, drugs, powder and other stuff... I heard in fgw you get boxes but fgw portals cost 50m each... I guess my suggestion is, think about the players that play single and I suggest to increase the amount of gold drop from monsters...

Thank you.

I think it would be a good idiea to put in the Global Stall or what ever it called, where u can put your Items to sell and other guys just set in like, *10dg* *Weapon* *Staff* and bääm All the Staffs in that Global Stall shows off, i hope you know what i mean that shit was near the Trader in every City.

Thank you

Adjust battle arena for more job & random. It's more time wasting trying to find & setup a pt. Also you don't really want CHN characters in the pt so it creates extra hassle. Would be easiest if most are random / job, although it would require some form of adjustment to not have too many EU / CH on the same team.

Adjust CTF timer to 10 / 15 minutes.

Edited by souls

Make more quests that are worthly to join like quests for elixirs --> Play2win people who can't donate will have the possibility to do alchemy aswel instead of hours and hours of botting ...

Also you can add a quest that gives 1 immo for example -->Play2win people who can't donate will have the possibility to go higher than +5 

Alchemy rate is perfect but the way to collect items is abit hard a questline would help ppl 

Regards

since there is mostly one and same winners of survival, why dont you guys give everybody who joins arena 5 arena coins? I dont want to loose honor points like hell when i join it,but still, need arena. To prevent gold botters, make hwid 1 in survival or something in that way.

Make some spot where mobs would be stronger and harder to kill as they would have few %(like 1-2%) more elixir/stone drop rate.

Talking as s/s ~ snow shield or no snow shield, 45% or 60%, i die like a little chick and find myself impossible to do anything.

Make survival arena player limit also maybe? I think it's a little bit too crowded and more people would have chance to be top 5