Electus Online

100 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

40 posts in this topic

Hey i have a good idea about more active temple ( if  job is important in sro ) maybe add in next uptade to quest reward like 1 immo per quest and maybe 1 astral ? 4 q for q neith selket reward with sp and 1 immo  and for q anubis isis 1astral? for sp only alot players do not going... and maybe add other quest per day  100 kills player ( do not add to job honor points, only on temple will be work ) 1 immo 2 astral . w/o sp . think about this. 

. Can you make survival rewards like, if you get more than 5 kills is idk, reverse scroll, 10 something else, 20 ... etc

I got a suggestion which you can find it for very useful for the players on Electus Online !

I suggest to add that NPC where you can search trough the all stalls in the town,you know.. It would be much easier going trough all the stalls and find what are you searching for :)

Kind Regards,i hope you look up to my suggestion  !

Edited by LastRaver

Suggestion:

Every day BONUS EP for trade/thief in the evening like 20:00 or smth. so we have epic job battle and more EP.

Thief summon pet 20s > 10s cooldown (idk if its possible to do but its annoying if you 24 7 under attack and cant summon your bull)

Hello, you rly need to do something with BA party events, as u notice there is not rly much ppl left like in first month, population is abt 2500-3000 online not like 8k before. To get into arena starts to be kinnda hard cuz most of times u just dont get ported into arena cuz of not enough ppl registered, and if u get in and you are new player most likely ull face full som party, while your pt has sos items or even normal ones. My suggestion is to make BA event always random, that will help for sure, more ppl will get into it, and it will be more fair for new players, chin and players that arent enough good. Cuz now its always unfair fight, all BA's is like som party raping weaker opponents. For last 2 weeks i had only 1 normal BA that was rly some kind of fun and war. Pleas read it and do something, this is not only my oppinion, all speak about that.

Hello there @Pr0x! i wanna give a suggestion. We are bored for talking shit and insult with globals for family. You can make a new rules about for this.

1st warning who talking shit and insult for family banned him 3 day.

Second warning who talking shit and insult for family banned him 7 day.

And last warning who talking shit and insult for family banned him perma.  Everyone can make report with differents languages sure.  Btw sry for my bad english.

Hello.

Just a minor suggestion... is it possible to increase duration of drug of typhoon? From 1800 sec --> 3600 sec? It's just a little thing that helps you bot/play easier, as you dont have to buy dozens of them and thus save some gold. Thank you in advance.

On 1/1/2019 at 6:54 AM, L0GiCx said:

Hello there @Pr0x! i wanna give a suggestion. We are bored for talking shit and insult with globals for family. You can make a new rules about for this.

1st warning who talking shit and insult for family banned him 3 day.

Second warning who talking shit and insult for family banned him 7 day.

And last warning who talking shit and insult for family banned him perma.  Everyone can make report with differents languages sure.  Btw sry for my bad english.

This is a listing of the ban worthy offenses on Electus. Afaik they are not open for discussion but if you feel they need to do you can create a ticket about it via electus.online logging in and clicking on support: http://forum-electus.com/index.php?/topic/335-electus-online-ban-reasons-explanation/

Battle Royale berserk mode should be completely removed. I dont have problems with someone hidding in blind spot farming items/pots, GA usually give warning. Problem with someone doing that is that he is saving berserk until there are ~3 people left. So in my opinion, better remove it and let pure luck on dropped items/build skills decide the winner of event and not some OP mode.

Thanks in advance, Gapsl.

Hello,

there are still players who are playing since first day, they bought moon with EP but they can't upgrade their items because items are untradeable, what if scrolls and advance elixirs would be tradeable since there is no losing in that? In fact, they are doing that to their GE items.. Also, you make both sides fair. People left when they saw they can't catch those who bought GE items.(people who didnt struggled hard for their moon as others). So in my opinion, making those items tradeable after getting them by every char's work, would be fair for both sides.

Hope its a good suggestion ^^

I hope you can add NPC that sell Blue and Red stones in Electus Dg11...
Maybe put expensive price for each stone..

if there like unique lvl 1 every spot reverse, this unique for new players get high exp.. lvl up faster this unique drop global,reverse damge 20% maybe.  

add title names news 

maybe add new title names new like

Alchemy-Pro
Collector 
Supernatural

Prince

Legend
Assassin

Half-Life

Survivor

Mameluke

Henchman 800
Zombie 
Walking-Dead
VIP
Killer
Pro

its about title 
if some one lvl up trade or hunter or thief lvl 7

will get title name auto 
Trade : Milk Deliverer (Trader)
Hunter : Security Seal (Hunter)
Thief : Smooth  Criminal (Thief) 
when he teleport will get auto title.. i hope you will like it Thanks

xDn™

5 hours ago, xDn said:

add title names news 

I enjoyed your list and your in luck! There is currently a poll where you can add suggestions as well for new titles in this upcoming new season Electus EU/CH 110. The link for the poll site is https://poll.fm/10249326 I look forward to seeing your suggestions.

On 1‏/3‏/2019 at 8:07 PM, Enigma said:

I enjoyed your list and your in luck! There is currently a poll where you can add suggestions as well for new titles in this upcoming new season Electus EU/CH 110. The link for the poll site is https://poll.fm/10249326 I look forward to seeing your suggestions.

i will add them :] Glad to hear that