Electus Online

HIRING NOW (PLAY & GET PAID)

126 posts in this topic

Greetings dear Pr0x and Yukie,

I'm semih known as Shunsui51. I'm 24 years old and live in the Netherlands. I speak 3 languages. The languages I speak are: English, Turkish and Dutch. I speak all 3 languages fluent.

The reason I apply for this role is: I really enjoy playing electus and have a long long history. I use to be a partnered streamer 3 years ago for electus. I personally ruined my chance at electus as a beginning streamer and private sro player. I just started doing both and didn't know what to do at the moment. I very regret my decisions back then, but I'm here to show both of you that I still got it. I deeply apologize what happend back then and wanna show you my gratitude in this server. 

I already have a viewerbase on twitch and I'm well known in the sro community. 

My stream quality is high. I got everything you need as a streamer, so there won't be any complications when it comes to streaming electus.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/Shunsui51

Discord: Shunsui51#8954

I hope both of you give me a shot to show you how serious I am.

Thanks for reading my apply.

Kind regards,

Sem (Semih) aka Shunsui51 

Edited by Kyoraki

Hello my name is Berk 24 years old Iam applying for Turkish assistant i can be online 10-12 hour daily maybe more.I can speak English-Deutch-Turkish Discord:Stanic#4596

Edited by EnemyMVP

Hello my name is Joo 26 year old name in game Xgame_endX all i want say i Love Electus ❤️❤️ And ty for have this server. To have some funnn From Egypt love Electus 😍😍

My name is Michael, 24 and my known character name in SRO is ''MeNo0o''
- My Discord is MEN0#0090
- I am applying for Twitch Streamer Role and I can stream minimum 12 hours per week.
- My previous work is Video Editor and i can do some ADS videos to your server 

and here is a link to my Twitch channel : https://www.twitch.tv/MEN0Live

MEN0_Kinq_Design_Logo.gif

- My name is Hamdy, 21 and my known character name in SRO is ''Vizzvo''
- My Discord is Vizz#0391
- I am applying for Twitch Streamer Role and I can stream 40 hours per week.

- My name is Youssef, 23 and my known character name in SRO is ''Venom''.
- My Discord is Venom.#1841.
- I am applying for AR/EN/FR Assistant role (if you're hiring).
- My English level is B4, French level is B2, Arabic is my main language.
- I've been playing SRO since 2006.
-I've been working as an Assistant in many servers before with 4 years of Experience and as a Head Supporter with 1 year of experience.
-I'm working in a professional technique & using programs to make sure that i provide the best Assisting Services for the Players.

-I'm working for 8-10 hours daily, 12 hours at the weekends.
-I'm considering it as a main job not as a side job.

Hello Electus Team.

My name is Onat. Known as TykeNN_ from the previous servers. I'm 25 years old freelancer from Turkey and willing to commit myself to the electus family at all cost. I'm efficient in Turkish (native) and English (C2 on all levels) languages. I'm applying for the turkish assistant role. I've been playing silkroad for more than 10 years now. Can work for 10 hours a day easily. Hit me up on discord!

Discord: Tyken#2255

- Adım Muhammet, 28 ve SRO'da bilinen karakter adım ''Dr_CaptaiN''
- Discord'um ! CaptaiNDesquiN #2293
- Twitch ve Facebook Yayıncı Rolü için başvuruyorum ve haftada en az 6 saat yayın yapabilirim.
- Dil : Türkçe 
- Adobe Photoshop ve After Effects Kullanıyorum 

My name is June, 29 and my known character name in SRO is ''LordStark''
- My Discord is juicy fruit#1751
- I am applying for the role of Lain Assistant. I am from Philippines and I can speak English well, as this is our second language.
- I prefer not to play since I already had my fill in playing previously. I've been a player since 2006, from ISRO, then here with electus. 

- Looking forward to work with the company and be of service. Thank you so much.

- My name is Alejandro, I am 27
- My Discord is AlejoSaurus#4176
- I am applying for Latin Assistant Role and I can rely on this job position a minimum 50 hours per week.
- I do speak english and spanish in a native level

CV - Luis Alejandro Ramos.jpg

- Adım Yusuf, 28 yaşındayım ve SRO'da bilinen karakter adım ''SunSet ve Slyvester''
- Discord'um YV0180#1468
- Twitch Yayıncı Rolü için başvuruyorum ve haftada en az 24 saat yayın yapabilirim.
- Twitch.tv de daha yeni yayın yapmaya başladım. Daha önce tecrübelerim var fakat eski hesaplarımı kapattıgım için link veremiyorum. 
-Twitch adresim twitch.tv/slyvester01

- My name is Burak, im just 31 years old and my known character name in Electus is ''Niskai'' 

- Im playing Silkroad since 2006
- My Discord is Niskai/Burak/31#1201
- I am applying for Turkish Assistant Role and I can be online for 8 to 10 hours a day and 70 hours a week.

I know it's too late for Gaia's team recruitment.  But I'll submit for further projects maybe. 

• I'm André, 29 years old, as known as Paranoiaah in sro scene;
  • Discord account ! ๖ۣۜƤaranoiaah#1040;
  • I'd like to apply for Latin Assistant. I have around 10-12h/daily;
  • I've more than 2 years working as supporter on the most and bigger pservers since 2019 like: Eagle, Quartz, Serenity, Cronos, Ridge, Skalidor and others.
  • Also, I have knowledges as Discord Manager/Administrator and client support;
  • Languages I support with: Portuguese, English and Spanish. 
Edited by Paranoiaah

- My name is Soaps, 28 and my known character name in SRO is ''KidEatSoaps''
- My Discord is KidEatSoaps#0578
- I am applying for Twitch Streamer Role and I can stream minimum 100 hours a week 
- My previous work is a long list of stuff  and here is a link to my profile https://www.twitch.tv/kideatsoaps

Below you will see the amount of hours i put into each stream, no these aren't botting streams im actively playing and commentating on all my stuff. I probably actively play sro more than any other players. My loyalty is tied to the server that takes care of me the best. Stats from the past week

Follows2.png

Follows.png

Streamhours.png

- My name is Kerem, 26 and my known character name in SRO is ''DaisySea''
- My Discord is DaisySea#9443
- I am applying for YouTube VideoEditör Role and I can stream minimum 4 hours per week.
- My previous work is https://www.youtube.com/@daisysea

- Im Anka Guild Master. 

-Im WhatsApp 350 Player Sikroad Grups

merhaba ben yusuf yaş 20 8 yıldır silkroad oynuyorum türkçe asistanlık için başvuruyorum günde 12-14 saat aktifim discord kimligim:yusuf5433#0072 my name in the game Mr_KinqLand

Edited by yusuf54

hello my name is rifat i am 23 years old.
I've been a long time sro player, the known name in the game (Carriers).
I want to release this as a boost for electus and I have a lot of time for that.
I can broadcast 50 to 60 hours a week.
My Discord address is https://discord.gg/3UtjsmMB
available on my other social media platforms
I think I will come to better places with you.
Thanks ELECTUS

On 2022-10-12 at 6:24 AM, Electus Online said:

A few positions are open and we are paying in cash ($). Below you'll find the instructions to apply, please read carefully.

OPEN POSITIONS

1. Twitch Streamer

• User must stream with Electus Online title in Silkroad category minimum 10 hours/week. Other requirements and payment info will be discussed in DM depending on user's popularity/stream hours/content quality and stream setup quality. Additional benefits for uploading streams/clips on YouTube. Payment depends on the quality of the work.

2. TikTok Streamer

• User must stream with Electus Online title in Silkroad category minimum 10 hours/week. Other requirements and payment info will be discussed in DM depending on user's popularity/stream hours/content quality and stream setup quality.  Payment depends on the quality of the work.

3. YouTube Streamer

• User must stream with Electus Online title in Silkroad category minimum 10 hours/week. Other requirements and payment info will be discussed in DM depending on user's popularity/stream hours/content quality and stream setup quality. Additional benefits for uploading streams/clips on YouTube. Payment depends on the quality of the work.

4. Video Editor/Content Creator

• Player must record in-game videos and upload videos periodically in asked quality/duration/context per week. Other requirements and payment info will be discussed in DM depending on viewer count, quality of videos and such. Payment depends on the quality of the work.

5. Turkish Assistant

• User may or may not be able to play the game. For Assistant role, the user must not play the game, in this case you get paid in $ and you have higher position. If you choose to play, you will not earn money ($), however you will get a special title on Discord and weekly reward in Silk. Details will be discussed in DM and the reward will be depending on user's activity and utility. You must speak English well in order to be selected. Otherwise please do not apply! Minimum weekly payment $65.

6. Latin Assistant

• User may or may not be able to play the game. For Assistant role, the user must not play the game, in this case you get paid in $ and you have higher position. If you choose to play, you will not earn money ($), however you will get a special title on Discord and weekly reward in Silk. Details will be discussed in DM and the reward will be depending on user's activity and utility. You must speak English well in order to be selected. Otherwise please do not apply! Minimum weekly payment $65.

These are the only open positions and we are not looking for any other team members so apply only if you're fit for above positions.

HOW TO APPLY

Do not message any Admin/Assistant on Discord about your job application.
The only way to apply is to create a forum account and comment on this topic with below format and you will be contacted.

Example:
- My name is John, 27 and my known character name in SRO is ''KRALL_TR''
- My Discord is Pr0x!#9999
- I am applying for TikTok Streamer Role and I can stream minimum X hours per week.
- My previous work is x,y,z and here is a link to my profile.

-My Name is Vee, 31 and known character name in SRO is "Vintage"

- My discord is adeadlyguy#1140

- I am applying to twitch Streamer Role and I can stream 25 hours a week! 

- here's is my twitch link, https://www.twitch.tv/v1iintage/v/1664174914?sr=a&t=12988s

On 12.10.2022 at 2:24 PM, Electus Online said:

My Name is Doğuşcan

10 years of playing silkroad

I used to play electus servers i was a streaming in all electus servers

Good quality 1080 60 frame

+ microphone

my twitch channel have subs button

Twitch channel :https://www.twitch.tv/doduscan

Discord : Doğuşcan#2878

On 12.10.2022 at 2:24 PM, Electus Online said:

A few positions are open and we are paying in cash ($). Below you'll find the instructions to apply, please read carefully.

OPEN POSITIONS

1. Twitch Streamer

2. TikTok Streamer

• User must stream with Electus Online title in Silkroad category minimum 10 hours/week. Other requirements and payment info will be discussed in DM depending on user's popularity/stream hours/content quality and stream setup quality.  Payment depends on the quality of the work.

3. YouTube Streamer

4. Video Editor/Content Creator

• Player must record in-game videos and upload videos periodically in asked quality/duration/context per week. Other requirements and payment info will be discussed in DM depending on viewer count, quality of videos and such. Payment depends on the quality of the work.

5. Turkish Assistant

• User may or may not be able to play the game. For Assistant role, the user must not play the game, in this case you get paid in $ and you have higher position. If you choose to play, you will not earn money ($), however you will get a special title on Discord and weekly reward in Silk. Details will be discussed in DM and the reward will be depending on user's activity and utility. You must speak English well in order to be selected. Otherwise please do not apply! Minimum weekly payment $65.

6. Latin Assistant

• User may or may not be able to play the game. For Assistant role, the user must not play the game, in this case you get paid in $ and you have higher position. If you choose to play, you will not earn money ($), however you will get a special title on Discord and weekly reward in Silk. Details will be discussed in DM and the reward will be depending on user's activity and utility. You must speak English well in order to be selected. Otherwise please do not apply! Minimum weekly payment $65.

These are the only open positions and we are not looking for any other team members so apply only if you're fit for above positions.

HOW TO APPLY

Do not message any Admin/Assistant on Discord about your job application.
The only way to apply is to create a forum account and comment on this topic with below format and you will be contacted.

Example:
- My name is John, 27 and my known character name in SRO is ''KRALL_TR''
- My Discord is Pr0x!#9999
- I am applying for TikTok Streamer Role and I can stream minimum X hours per week.
- My previous work is x,y,z and here is a link to my profile.

1. Twitch Streamer
https://www.twitch.tv/atletliadam1
ım name yahya
30 years I'm a publisher, I want to take my place in the team

Good morning, i hope you are well. Im a SRO twitch streamer thats been recommended your server by a few people on my stream. I currently play SROTimes. I stream everyday with a large following of over 3.5k. I was wondering if you offer any streamer incentives or rewards at all like my current server? Also do you push promotion for viewers. I look forward to your reply. If you wish to view my previous streams here is my link https://twitch.tv/jaisid 
Discord: Jaisid#7947
Ingame: Jaisid

Hello

- My name is Bahadır. I'm 26 years old. I'm from Turkey. I don't have a specific in-game nick.
- My Discord is Bahadır#1045.
- I am applying for Turkish Assistant Role. I can give support more than 9 hours per day including weekend.
- My previous work is English teacher and foreign trader afterwards. I speak English and French.

- I have been playing Silkroad for more than 10 years. I know well about the game.

my instagram : https://www.instagram.com/bkygsz/

my facebook : https://www.facebook.com/bkaygusuz96/