Electus Online

HIRING NOW (PLAY & GET PAID)

127 posts in this topic

- My name is James also know to my community as Jaisid ( This name was created by fusing my name, wifes and daughters names together ), Im 32 years old and work full time as a business manager for a large car dealership in London. I stream everyday after work for about 4-6 hours.
- My Discord Jaisid#7947
- I am applying for Twitch streamer as i have a 3.5k following and would like to show everyone your server.
- My aim is to create a full video from level 1-110 showing all the server features and post this on YouTube for further advertising. 

If you would like to see my twitch the link is: https://twitch.tv/jaisid 

Also please see my last weeks stream stats. 

I look forward to hearing your reply soon so i can get cracking :)

Kind regards,
Jaisid.

stream stats.png

On 10/12/2022 at 1:24 PM, Electus Online said:

A few positions are open and we are paying in cash ($). Below you'll find the instructions to apply, please read carefully.

OPEN POSITIONS

1. Twitch Streamer

• User must stream with Electus Online title in Silkroad category minimum 10 hours/week. Other requirements and payment info will be discussed in DM depending on user's popularity/stream hours/content quality and stream setup quality. Additional benefits for uploading streams/clips on YouTube. Payment depends on the quality of the work.

2. TikTok Streamer

• User must stream with Electus Online title in Silkroad category minimum 10 hours/week. Other requirements and payment info will be discussed in DM depending on user's popularity/stream hours/content quality and stream setup quality.  Payment depends on the quality of the work.

3. YouTube Streamer

• User must stream with Electus Online title in Silkroad category minimum 10 hours/week. Other requirements and payment info will be discussed in DM depending on user's popularity/stream hours/content quality and stream setup quality. Additional benefits for uploading streams/clips on YouTube. Payment depends on the quality of the work.

4. Video Editor/Content Creator

• Player must record in-game videos and upload videos periodically in asked quality/duration/context per week. Other requirements and payment info will be discussed in DM depending on viewer count, quality of videos and such. Payment depends on the quality of the work.

5. Turkish Assistant

• User may or may not be able to play the game. For Assistant role, the user must not play the game, in this case you get paid in $ and you have higher position. If you choose to play, you will not earn money ($), however you will get a special title on Discord and weekly reward in Silk. Details will be discussed in DM and the reward will be depending on user's activity and utility. You must speak English well in order to be selected. Otherwise please do not apply! Minimum weekly payment $65.

6. Latin Assistant

• User may or may not be able to play the game. For Assistant role, the user must not play the game, in this case you get paid in $ and you have higher position. If you choose to play, you will not earn money ($), however you will get a special title on Discord and weekly reward in Silk. Details will be discussed in DM and the reward will be depending on user's activity and utility. You must speak English well in order to be selected. Otherwise please do not apply! Minimum weekly payment $65.

These are the only open positions and we are not looking for any other team members so apply only if you're fit for above positions.

HOW TO APPLY

Do not message any Admin/Assistant on Discord about your job application.
The only way to apply is to create a forum account and comment on this topic with below format and you will be contacted.

Example:
- My name is John, 27 and my known character name in SRO is ''KRALL_TR''
- My Discord is Pr0x!#9999
- I am applying for TikTok Streamer Role and I can stream minimum X hours per week.
- My previous work is x,y,z and here is a link to my profile.

My Name is Mohamed 

Char Name in  Sro :  RiK

my discord : Mohamed [RiK]#3400

I M applying for Twitch Streamer Role , i can stream Minimum 20 Hours per week

i have streamed in many servers before Like Cronos - Sailor - etc alot of servers + i can montage some fights from my stream and share it in my youtube channel

Twitch Channel : https://m.twitch.tv/mohamedyong

Youtube Channel : https://youtube.com/channel/UCFJ32i3ZeyNeL7DH2LUiB_Q

- My name is Kerem and I'm known as Methz in Silkroad Communities.
- My Discord address is Meth#4673. Online hours depend on my mood. Generally 10-15h daily on dc as well in game.
- I am applying for Turkish Assistant role and also i choose to play on server.
- Experiences : I've been playing Silkroad for more than 15 years :actively last 4 years:

* Helping ppl via discord and ig, in the most of servers that i played for 3 years (Finding solution for most of bugs, Solving problems caused by misinformation about updates and etc.)

* I'm fluent in english, french, turkish and sarcasm. I don't know are there any player from Russia but if there are I can help them too.

* I know Electus has different system from other servers. I think i know 95% of these features,so I can explain them to turkish players with correct answers. (Well, literally i'm doin this for almost 2 years :lol:)

* Players from other servers and also new starters reach me on discord and ask details about server. I just get tired a bit to explain em on private, therefore i'm applying for this role.

* Merci d'avoir pris le temps de me lire! 

Edited by yaraband

Hello, my name is Jesse, also known as BlizzStormTV.

I am 31 now and have played Silkroad Online since I was 14 years old. My friends got me hooked on it and no other MMO has ever felt the same!

My discord username is AngelUS#6454

I am applying for a Twitch streamer role, I can stream 40+ hours a week. I am not able to go live on TikTok at the moment, but soon I will be able to do so as well. My TikTok has over 1.4M views.

I have spent a lot of time building my community on Twitch and would love to bring my favorite game into that world! My Links are attached below!

https://www.twitch.tv/blizzstormtv
https://twitter.com/BlizzStormTV
https://www.tiktok.com/@jessemoutdoors

My name is Enes, I'm 22 years old. I've been playing Silkroad since I was 12 years old, so I'm very familiar with every aspects of it. However, I'm not a player at the moment. 
I would like to apply for the Turkish Assistant position. 
My discord is Taediumvitae#2183 / I can be active and full focus 50+ hours/week but it really depends. It can go up to 60-65 hrs/week.
Turkish : Native   English : Advanced/C1 ( I'm a student of ELT ( English Language Teaching ), so English is not a problem for me.

My name is Ruben im 27years old

Discord #Bance2995
im applying for twitch streamer twitch.tv/iscopeyouu
i can play every day for a few hours 

- My name is Alex, im 29 years old and my ingame name is Emdekappa
- My Discord is emdekappa#0024

- Im old customer of Electus, but I just started playing Gaia just now.
- I am applying for TikTok Streamer Role and I can stream minimum 25 hours per week.
- I have experience in streaming on Facebook, Youtube games like PUBG Mobile and more.

My tiktok link is https://www.tiktok.com/@emdekappa

Regards,

Alex

Adım Özgün, 26 ve SRO'da bilinen karakter adım ''Phobo''
- Discord'um Özgün#9757

- Turkish asistan Rolü için başvuruyorum.
- Eski 2 yıl boyunca kendi serverim oldu, asıl işim ise blockchain yatırımcılığı hergün bilgisayardayım 7/15.

-Dil bilgilerim Türkçe anadil - C2 ingilizce . 

-Silkroad player olarak deneyimim 2007 den bu yana playerım bug ve oyundaki engelleri tespit edebileceğim. 

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

Adım Özgün, 26 ve karakter ismim SRO'da bilinen "Phobo"
- My Discord is Özgün#9757

- Türk yardımcı rolü için başvuruyorum.
- Daha önce 2 yıldır kendi sunucum vardı, asıl işim blockchain yatırımı, her gün 7/15 bilgisayar başındayım.

-Dil bilgim Türkçe anadilim - C2 English.

Silkroad oyuncusu olarak tecrübem 2007'den beridir. Oyundaki bugları ve sorunları tespit edebiliyorum.

Edited by Özgün

Hello there,

My name is Can and I'm 24 years old, currently living in Finland.

The following is my discord address, crystalcrown#6069

I'd like to apply for the Turkish Assistant position, as I am a native Turkish speaker as well as a C1 level certified English speaker who can be available almost everyday.

I used to play ISRO since it's first release and also played in your servers a couple of times, now I retired playing it but never stopped following your servers :) Thus, I believe I can be helpful.

Best regards,

- My name is João Vitor, 26 year old and my known character name in SRO is ''Trapstar" and "Jh0NKs''
- My Discord is Trapstar#0666
- I am applying for Latin Assistant. I have around 11-13h/daily;
- I'm a silkroad player since 2006, I have extensive knowledge of the game. I've been a player on other Electus servers. I have little service time as support, but I was already a volunteer support in ParadiseSRO and AcronixSRO. I'm quite well known in the Latin silkroad scene. I already had experience as a GM having my own server "EvolutionarySRO" in the year 2014, so I have experience in serving players. This is video my server: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=061MZ_xzfG4&t=8s&ab_channel=JhonksProductionsVFX
- Languages I support with: Portuguese, English and Spanish.

On 3/21/2023 at 1:25 PM, Trapstar said:

- My name is João Vitor, 26 year old and my known character name in SRO is ''Trapstar" and "Jh0NKs''
- My Discord is Trapstar#0666
- I am applying for Latin Assistant. I have around 11-13h/daily;
- I'm a silkroad player since 2006, I have extensive knowledge of the game. I've been a player on other Electus servers. I have little service time as support, but I was already a volunteer support in ParadiseSRO and AcronixSRO. I'm quite well known in the Latin silkroad scene. I already had experience as a GM having my own server "EvolutionarySRO" in the year 2014, so I have experience in serving players. This is video my server: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=061MZ_xzfG4&t=8s&ab_channel=JhonksProductionsVFX
- Languages I support with: Portuguese, English and Spanish.

Thanks for interesting. 

No momento não estamos precisando de GA para essa comunidade, a staff do Electus me recrutou para suprir esta necessidade. Portanto, estou fazendo o trabalho como Assistente para a comunidade Latina, Portuguesa e Brasileira. Mas sinta-se a vontade para testar e jogar nosso mais novo servidor: Redsea. 

2 hours ago, Paranoiaah said:

Thanks for interesting. 

No momento não estamos precisando de GA para essa comunidade, a staff do Electus me recrutou para suprir esta necessidade. Portanto, estou fazendo o trabalho como Assistente para a comunidade Latina, Portuguesa e Brasileira. Mas sinta-se a vontade para testar e jogar nosso mais novo servidor: Redsea. 

Obrigado pelo retorno!

Continuo a disposição caso precisem no futuro!

Abraços!

My name is Enes. I am 25 and I am known as "Genocide" in Silkroad community. I am playing TRSRO right now since the beginning.

My discord name is Enes Ya#0654

I would like to apply for the job as a Turkish assistant. I am good with people and have great experience in Silkroad. I have been playing Silkroad since released.

I have a lot of time daily basis and I can be online for at least 12 hours a day.

On 10/12/2022 at 1:24 PM, Electus Online said:

A few positions are open and we are paying in cash ($). Below you'll find the instructions to apply, please read carefully.

OPEN POSITIONS

1. Twitch Streamer

2. TikTok Streamer

• User must stream with Electus Online title in Silkroad category minimum 10 hours/week. Other requirements and payment info will be discussed in DM depending on user's popularity/stream hours/content quality and stream setup quality.  Payment depends on the quality of the work.

3. YouTube Streamer

4. Video Editor/Content Creator

• Player must record in-game videos and upload videos periodically in asked quality/duration/context per week. Other requirements and payment info will be discussed in DM depending on viewer count, quality of videos and such. Payment depends on the quality of the work.

5. Turkish Assistant

• User may or may not be able to play the game. For Assistant role, the user must not play the game, in this case you get paid in $ and you have higher position. If you choose to play, you will not earn money ($), however you will get a special title on Discord and weekly reward in Silk. Details will be discussed in DM and the reward will be depending on user's activity and utility. You must speak English well in order to be selected. Otherwise please do not apply! Minimum weekly payment $65.

6. Latin Assistant

• User may or may not be able to play the game. For Assistant role, the user must not play the game, in this case you get paid in $ and you have higher position. If you choose to play, you will not earn money ($), however you will get a special title on Discord and weekly reward in Silk. Details will be discussed in DM and the reward will be depending on user's activity and utility. You must speak English well in order to be selected. Otherwise please do not apply! Minimum weekly payment $65.

These are the only open positions and we are not looking for any other team members so apply only if you're fit for above positions.

HOW TO APPLY

Do not message any Admin/Assistant on Discord about your job application.
The only way to apply is to create a forum account and comment on this topic with below format and you will be contacted.

Example:
- My name is John, 27 and my known character name in SRO is ''KRALL_TR''
- My Discord is Pr0x!#9999
- I am applying for TikTok Streamer Role and I can stream minimum X hours per week.
- My previous work is x,y,z and here is a link to my profile.

My Name Is Abdallah, 23 and my known character name in sro is " Marijuana "

My Discord is Abdallah Wagih#9000

I am applying for Tiktok Streamer Role and i can stream minimum 40 hours per week

i Worked Before in Sro as [GM], and here is a link to my profile https://www.instagram.com/abdallahsworld/

My name is Ouday and i'm 20 years old

I'm applying for the latin assistant role and i can do 12 to 15 hours a day

My english is really good and fluent
If i get the job i'm not planning to play :) 
My discord :Ouday#8679

- My name is Berkay, I am 32 years old. Known as Sroda Character Name: PoisonHunter

- Discord NickName : poison_1453

- I produce YouTube content and post daily videos.

- I have been doing this job for many years, but I had to take a break..

- Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/@poisontv1453

Adım İsa, 24 ve SRO'da bilinen karakter adım ''Jeka_FTW'' 

- Discord'um jeka_ftw3402
- Youtube yayıncılkık rolüne başvuruyorum ve minimum 20 saat yayın yaparım. bu fazlada olabilir.

- 3 senelik içerik ürecitilik ve yayıncılık yapıyorum.

Youtube Kanalı = https://www.youtube.com/@JekaFTW34/featured

Hi baba Yukie,

My name is Jimmy. 

My discord is jimmytong9070. I will be streaming Electus this time and bring more people to your server. I would appreciate a discord title, ingame title and a way to notify people when I go online in game. Also boxes would be nice. My stream is in English. You can check it out here.

www.youtube.com/@TheLegendaryJimmyTong