Electus Online

110 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

31 posts in this topic

Leave a comment below this post with your skill balance feedback and suggestions.

- Everyone whose feedback-suggestion gets applied will be rewarded with 200 silk in official server.
- Suggestions and feedback you will share below will be checked on daily basis. Don't PM admins like ''HEY I GAVE A FEEDBACK ON FORUM, CAN YOU CHECK IT NOW?''
- Only because you think certain changes should be done - doesn't necessarily mean that we will do it!
- I will reply to the comment if we use the suggestion so he'll be notified in advance for his reward.
- Don't use Discord for feedback & suggestions!

-make all imbues the same dmg or atleast make light and ice the same damage

-slight nerf warriors cc and passive critical buffs

warlock is Beast vs chinese ! have no chance also vs cleric 80% for warlock if you know how to play 
first of all warlock debuff 60% is high vs holy spell 30% !!
dagger Dmg is so high 
Mighty Bash - GodSend warrior skill dmg so freaking hight 

so after 9 years of playing and watching rogue/cleric build in pvp i come to play it again on electus and it still cant 1 hit with prick without a crit, this should be fixed ASAP cuz the MAIN POINT of rogue is to kill fast and easy cuz that's what an assassin does and rogue build is an assassin build, thinking im stupid? anyone who played ISRO knows rogue very well mostly, i hope this is fixed ASAP, thanks

16 hours ago, Zeus said:

-make all imbues the same dmg or atleast make light and ice the same damage

-slight nerf warriors cc and passive critical buffs

1. Light and Ice imbues already have the same damage. 
2. Warrior passive critical is already nerfed.

10 hours ago, AlwaysBel@gn7a said:

warlock is Beast vs chinese ! have no chance also vs cleric 80% for warlock if you know how to play 
first of all warlock debuff 60% is high vs holy spell 30% !!
dagger Dmg is so high 
Mighty Bash - GodSend warrior skill dmg so freaking hight 

Every build has it's own advantage and downside. Builds might be quite powerful versus specific builds and be too weak versus specific builds. Chinese Holy Spell buff might be worked on throughout the beta phase. Dagger damage is high by default, it's already nerfed by 10%, we ain't gonna nerf dagger more than that. Compare the godsend shield KB skill DPS vs default shield KD DPS, there isn't significant difference considering Godsend one is a special skill.

10 hours ago, chocosauce said:

so after 9 years of playing and watching rogue/cleric build in pvp i come to play it again on electus and it still cant 1 hit with prick without a crit, this should be fixed ASAP cuz the MAIN POINT of rogue is to kill fast and easy cuz that's what an assassin does and rogue build is an assassin build, thinking im stupid? anyone who played ISRO knows rogue very well mostly, i hope this is fixed ASAP, thanks

''It still can't 1 hit with prick without a crit, this should be fixed ASAP.'' 

To be very honest with you, i don't know how the things are going in iSRO right now but i'm pretty sure it is not SRO anymore if you can 1 hit someone with prick - without a crit. That'd be pathetic. 

I think that warlock godsend stun (interruption) should be buffed a little couse a 5% increase for a 10 sec longer cd would almost nevet be worth it. Warlocks can already get destroyed by clerics but thats just how it always was. the skill has no use outside of pve and even then. Also maybe give evil flower- godsend a bit more dmg its a single target spell yet it does the same dmg as aoe death flower. They already got nerfed by 60% debuffs which i guess is fine but give them a bit more dmg. 

Wizzard godsend skill (lightning hurricane - godsend) should not share the same cooldown along with Charged Squall. lightning hurricane godsend is not related to charged squall at all, more like to chain lightning (lv 60 wizzard skill), they should share the same cooldown

chain lighting:
hits once 3 targets ~ no knokback
charged squall
hits 6x 5 targets ~ knokback
godsend skill:
hits once 5 targets ~ no knokback

i know that is no bug but in electus cap 100 you make [BICHEON] Nerfed ''Sword Dance - Godsend'' active skill 
Transfer Range distance 15m > 12m 
and next patch you Removed the skill transfe 

but this skill is so important for anyone play BICHEON you can NErf damg but dont remove the skill transfe

and thanks <3 

-CHN Godsent Lightning Lionshout lets be real... its useless..... maybe change it with an extra magical dmg increase buff of 22%/23% so lightning getting a extra dmg overall of 3~4%.
-Light and Cold Imbue should NOT get the same dmg as Fire since u are skilling Fire for the the extra Mag def and losing by the same time the Magic DMG buff at lightning.
-Make Grasswalk as a perma Buff like every other buff... its annoying casting it after every teleport... (if its possible)
-Pacheon Passive Attack Rate 37 to maybe 50~60 ?
-I have the feeling either INT or STR CHN cant kill a European when they are wearing shield (i mean 75% of the time they are wearing it for healing, debuffing etc) reducing the Shield def (overall) by 10%~20% would be pretty acceptable.
-Since Cold is only worth for INT bc of the Nukes add a Teleport like by Force with a 20m~24m distance and change the distance of the force godesent teleport from 14m to 20m~24m. (More movement for Cold/Fire Builds)
-Since Bicheon got a Godsent buff with 1620HP the difference to a Heuksal Player is getting lower, so maybe give Heuksal Passiv a buff of 500~1000HP.
-Black Arrow Godsent Bleed Probility from 20% to 30%
-Last Lightning Nuke and Godsent Nuke are sharing CD, maybe seperate them !
-Increase the CD of Vigors at European to 5sec instead of 3sec!!!!!!

Edited by Mystogan

1 hour ago, myemad said:

i know that is no bug but in electus cap 100 you make [BICHEON] Nerfed ''Sword Dance - Godsend'' active skill 
Transfer Range distance 15m > 12m 
and next patch you Removed the skill transfe 

but this skill is so important for anyone play BICHEON you can NErf damg but dont remove the skill transfe

and thanks <3 

I appreciate the feedback but this is 110 balance suggestions maybe you mistyped?

Nr. 1 suggestion, why is rogue prick still not 1hitting everyone????

Seriously though, I know warrior rogue is pretty much a meme build (with the probability changes) and this likely wont make it viable but anyhow, you can't use the recovery potion skill as a warrior rogue under stun, knockback, knockdown (any cc basically), which is pretty bad, I'd say that's pretty much the one of the key moments you want to be using it. Third just something that I was thinking, maybe it's too early to say but adding some form of an INT requirement to "Holy group recovery" skill's last few upgrades could work. The skill basically heals you to 100% hp with a decent rod and it has zero cast animation maybe the change is not needed just putting it out there since STR healing is strong as hell (zero chance to kill them while they are healing but then again it might affect the group battles), and finally I'd suggest editing screens even further, full buffs and constant bless should already be enough, screens just make the character unkillable for 30seconds, imo. making them same as chn (15s) wouldn't still change shit full buffed eu's don't really even need screens it just makes you immortal for 30secs which is boring as hell to me but maybe others do enjoy it.

PS. Shoutout to the "9years" 1hit pick guy for laughs.

Ghost walk shadow and ghost walk phantom  in light chines   make both Ghost skills cool down in same time cause  light is like a shit nw 117% speed and can use both ghost Skills so how we can catch him xD !v

Edited by heroman2090

also  Euro can give buffs Without pt  i think u must edit this cause it will be like shit ! cause cleric and warrior can give buffs out  pt !!!!   notgodsend buff but still warrior can give fences and str and int buffs without pt !

On 4/5/2019 at 3:07 PM, [ADMIN]Pr0x said:

Leave a comment below this post with your skill balance feedback and suggestions.

- Everyone whose feedback-suggestion gets applied will be rewarded with 200 silk in official server.
- Suggestions and feedback you will share below will be checked on daily basis. Don't PM admins like ''HEY I GAVE A FEEDBACK ON FORUM, CAN YOU CHECK IT NOW?''
- Only because you think certain changes should be done - doesn't necessarily mean that we will do it!
- I will reply to the comment if we use the suggestion so he'll be notified in advance for his reward.
- Don't use Discord for feedback & suggestions!

I hope that the Chinese character will make all kinds of natural elements to be more powerful and balanced so that players can work more easily. 

Cold godsend

str 400 / passive

Blocking ratio 5 or xx increase

At least it gives a chance to avoid kd attacks against especially rogue and warrior when we hold shield. Aggro is to much , its like 3 sec  when we stand up and do nothing.

Edited by volumee

Hello,my suggestion is to create a VIP global wich will be in a different color compared to the original one and it should be alot more expensive and put on that global for example 30-50 min delay.On a server like Electus with 8k players the regular global is like nothing not many  will notice.It should have a different color should cost alot more with a big delay on it.

On 20.04.2019 at 11:09 AM, Jakab12 said:

Hello,my suggestion is to create a VIP global wich will be in a different color compared to the original one and it should be alot more expensive and put on that global for example 30-50 min delay.On a server like Electus with 8k players the regular global is like nothing not many  will notice.It should have a different color should cost alot more with a big delay on it.

That was in our task-list but I got this removed then. There are colored globals used by the Bots, GM's and GA's already. Having the chat in 20 colors would not be that good i believe?

On 11.04.2019 at 11:17 AM, ProControl said:

Ghost walk - Shadow and Ghost walk - phantom don't share the same cooldown :(

Fixed already!

On 4/11/2019 at 5:17 AM, ProControl said:

Ghost walk - Shadow and Ghost walk - phantom don't share the same cooldown :(

14 minutes ago, [ADMIN]Pr0x said:

Fixed already!

Omg *CRY* leave ch alone! lol

Hoping for more CHN Buffs especially Bower.

Sugg:

Strong Bow Will Critical 10-->20, Stun Probility 20%-->30%
Black Arrow Godsent Critical 5-->10
Pacheon Passiv Godsent Phy. & Mag. Def Increase to 225 /245 for lvl 2 & DMG from 2%-->4%
Anti Devil Bow Godsent add  Critical 10 Increase
Lightning/Cold Crit Buff Add 1 More lvl for Critical 10 Increase

Bowers rely on their Crit since the Base dmg is pretty low.
The Phy & Mag Def Increase because we either have a bloody fan or iron castle, KB skills charing cooldown and only 1 Stun