Electus Online

110 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

31 posts in this topic

Add the samarkand song theme in every city bro,i loved that thing,it reminds me of the good ol' sro times,who doesnt like it can simply mute it(ik its repetitive and annoying)

-add warlock teleport ( bard has it , wizard has it so why dont warlock get it aswell)

Hey guys, 

I just have a small attend. I am actually not sure, if its intended to have a small delay in the Godsend Ghost Spear, or if its just because there is a "cooler" Animation for it. The point is. Myself and some other player like f.e. FizzKhalifa would love to have a Ghost Spear Godsend with the same animation as the Ghost Spear Emperor. I m fine with how it is like now, but i dont see any reason for the delay in the Spell. And i even thought about just using the Emperor just because it doesnt have the delay. Maybe there is a chance to change the skill animation to the one that Emperor (and all other Ghost spear spells have). But If there is a reason for the delay, then np you guys are doing great work. Thats it. 

Still great work on this server! 

sincerely 

Liliana

1 hour ago, Liliana said:

Hey guys, 

I just have a small attend. I am actually not sure, if its intended to have a small delay in the Godsend Ghost Spear, or if its just because there is a "cooler" Animation for it. The point is. Myself and some other player like f.e. FizzKhalifa would love to have a Ghost Spear Godsend with the same animation as the Ghost Spear Emperor. I m fine with how it is like now, but i dont see any reason for the delay in the Spell. And i even thought about just using the Emperor just because it doesnt have the delay. Maybe there is a chance to change the skill animation to the one that Emperor (and all other Ghost spear spells have). But If there is a reason for the delay, then np you guys are doing great work. Thats it. 

Still great work on this server! 

sincerely 

Liliana

I will mentioned this to an assistant and see if it was a meant delay or not. I do notice that Ghost Spear - Emperor is a 5 hit attack which is the same for Ghost Spear - Godsend. It might just be the animation but will get you a response as soon as I am able to.

Thank you for your feedback!

8 hours ago, Enigma said:

I will mentioned this to an assistant and see if it was a meant delay or not. I do notice that Ghost Spear - Emperor is a 5 hit attack which is the same for Ghost Spear - Godsend. It might just be the animation but will get you a response as soon as I am able to.

Thank you for your feedback!

Thx mate

On 7/9/2019 at 8:25 PM, Liliana said:

Hey guys, 

On 7/9/2019 at 9:11 PM, Enigma said:

I was able to contact with Yukie who informed me that the delay either because of graphic related to Ghost Spear - GodSend or because of it being a top tier skill was a known delay and made that way so unfortunately thats what the downside of the skill is. We appreciate the feedback and keep them coming.

<3