Electus Online

110 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

37 posts in this topic

Leave a comment below this post with your feedback and suggestions.

- Everyone whose feedback-suggestion gets applied will be rewarded with 200 silk in official server.
- Suggestions and feedback you will share below will be checked on daily basis. Don't PM admins like ''HEY I GAVE A FEEDBACK ON FORUM, CAN YOU CHECK IT NOW?''
- Only because you think certain changes should be done - doesn't necessarily mean that we will do it.
- I will reply to the comment if we use the suggestion so he'll be notified in advance for his reward.
- Don't use Discord for feedback & suggestions!
- This thread is for general suggestions. For skill balance feedback & suggestions, use this thread => 

suggestion:

invisible avatar

why? to flex with set

pros: more people would $$$ for visual set changers

cons: no cons

Heyo , can we have such thing like complete the Song Lyrics xD i mean trivia is so boring sometimes no one even google such things weird questions mathematics / science etc thanks :D FULL LOVE <3

--- Would like to see small npc icons (green ones) in towns on map (M)

--- Would like to see newer version of navbar (bottom) cuz I believe there would be some players who hasn't played for a long time and forgot some keyboard shortcuts like it happened to me, newer version of navbar have better menu, actually I think it's a default one in vsro188

Make job uniques more powerful (dmg wise)
why?
as always, there will be those parties which have 6-8 wizzards in them just to ks everyone at job uniques while other people do the dirty work for them and actually fight for the uniques they come in after the fight and just steal the unique.
scenario:
Thief party #1
4x wizzard
2x warrior
1xcleric
1xbard
badass party fights with hunter party with the same setup for 10 minutes, finally wins several wipes and hunters gave up
--> thief party of 6-8x wizzard come in and steal the uniques even tho they didnt fight once for it ~ not deserved

how to fix?
increase the unique dmg by a lot, with a lot i mean a loooot, even more than neith deals right now ~ would force people to build proper parties
pros:
fair gameplay; rewarding gameplay; more teamplay needed
cons:
rage from fýll kral unique wizzard parties

Disable zerk for fortress wars.
why?
bless spell has gotten significant nerfs compared to 100 cap server (its on the same state as it was on 100 cap server, no additional level has been added)
--> whoever defends fortress will get zerk wiped over and over again by other unions which can refarm zerk after every zerk run they accomplished
at the 100cap server you somewhat could tanked it with bless spells, no chance at 110 cap

Could you please edit the Santa Dress. Its unuseable without Backbling. No one is buying it i mean its easy to edit.

On 10.04.2019 at 4:31 PM, iStalker said:

Could you please edit the Santa Dress. Its unuseable without Backbling. No one is buying it i mean its easy to edit.

Santa Dress might be removed from the avatar npc. We usually gift this dress to newcomers at some point.

On 10.04.2019 at 1:36 PM, Nature said:

Disable zerk for fortress wars.
why?
bless spell has gotten significant nerfs compared to 100 cap server (its on the same state as it was on 100 cap server, no additional level has been added)
--> whoever defends fortress will get zerk wiped over and over again by other unions which can refarm zerk after every zerk run they accomplished
at the 100cap server you somewhat could tanked it with bless spells, no chance at 110 cap

There is no sign. difference for the bless spell. I will dig it.

On 08.04.2019 at 11:50 PM, Nature said:

Make job uniques more powerful (dmg wise)
why?
as always, there will be those parties which have 6-8 wizzards in them just to ks everyone at job uniques while other people do the dirty work for them and actually fight for the uniques they come in after the fight and just steal the unique.
scenario:
Thief party #1
4x wizzard
2x warrior
1xcleric
1xbard
badass party fights with hunter party with the same setup for 10 minutes, finally wins several wipes and hunters gave up
--> thief party of 6-8x wizzard come in and steal the uniques even tho they didnt fight once for it ~ not deserved

how to fix?
increase the unique dmg by a lot, with a lot i mean a loooot, even more than neith deals right now ~ would force people to build proper parties
pros:
fair gameplay; rewarding gameplay; more teamplay needed
cons:
rage from fýll kral unique wizzard parties

Defo! I'll make sure they are not solo-able.

13 hours ago, By2z said:

We want the Battle Royal event reward lowered and 2 more rights added.

I will let Pr0x know about this since after open busy isn't even the right word to describe him. However, I was wondering by what rights you mean? Afaik Battle Royale reward RN is 750 Electus cash and I think you get something after the month is over if you win the most (possibly just the title).

I saw video about the battle royal honestly the battle royal system is amazing ¥But¥ it's counting on luck if u found elixers first you will be able to kill your enemies fast and that's bad because the b.r is counting on luck not on skills that makes the b.r is boring and i think all b.r players only bow okey that's good because we all know 2 handed or dagger will be hard to play with in b.r game so how about making the weapons Bow Staff Crossbow only these 3 can attack enemies like bow and that's now fair enough and when the b.r starts make the player play random but only 1 weapon staff or crossbow or bow okey now i noticed that the safe zone is only 1 zone and that's okay but it would be better if u made a zone circle on the map and make the zone random , the b.r is counting on luck why ? Because the aiming system in sro just a press on the enemie and attack you can say lazy aim if u can change te aiming system in b.r that would be perfect because the b.r will count on skills and not luck , i think that taklaman is the only b.r map but if u made roc montain or constantinople or samarkan or karakoram like maps and make them random when the players are starting to play that would be more better , hide player's names so it would be hard to find enemies, put horses and camals different lvls in random places in the map so players can go zone with it and can protect themselves from enimies , it would be amazing if the drops included dg 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 so it would be hard to loot your weapon fast and that will make sense, to make the b.r more fun you can make jangan cave as a map for the battle royal system like taklaman i know it's a small place but you can make it in B2 better, okey if you could make teammates in battle royal system that will be alot of fun to play with teammates.

Okey i know most of these suggestions you can't do it but at least do what you can do.

All these suggestions from b.r players and from me who know maybe Electus Sro be one of the greatest sro games or the greatest games in common graphic is not everything but if you care about graphics maybe you can make it better in the future 👍🏻

#نوح_Noah

hello i have suggestion so - disable trace in job for all because 50 trader with mbot cmd trace on a guys w/o job wear is not fun ... OR re-active the murder mode 

Cordialy S0ulDream

Unfortunately stall network is part of consignment and will not be enabled on Electus because of exploits. Sorry.

Can u active trade for alex constan samar too ? because JG>HT HT>JG is boring...

Edited by S0ulDream

That might lead to more trades making it through the thieves.. Not sure if they will do it but I will make sure its seen.

Can we make it possible to transform your Nova to Egy A weapon if you have Nova +10? This will encourage players to do more alchemy and will be a good reward to get the Egy A weapon if you reached that level with Nova. You can add an NPC where you can transform your weapon. 

Thanks! 

Edited by GreyWorm

21 hours ago, Enigma said:

That might lead to more trades making it through the thieves.. Not sure if they will do it but I will make sure its seen.

lol and when you have 100trader packer in trace mbot on a guy without job suit all thief can nothing too .. disable trace for all in job mode so 

17 minutes ago, S0ulDream said:

lol and when you have 100trader packer in trace mbot on a guy without job suit all thief can nothing too .. disable trace for all in job mode so 

Sorry I disagree. The only way trades make it is by caravan. Disabling trace mode would turn the balance from some trader/hunter and some thief to all thief :P

something else too for a fgw now we need 1 arena coin ok ? so for get the stuff we need dia box we can't get dia box on unique we are no stuff and can't get on arena because we are no stuff so who get the stuff now ? xD ??? 

Hey, i think you should increase the jobbing daily limit, i know why it is here and its importance but it is very difficult for new players or ones that didnt play for a long period to catch up and get to cap for egy b. I thing increasing it to 90 or 100 would be helpful yet not too much since most players are already at cap or near it.