Electus Online

110 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

37 posts in this topic
On 5/31/2019 at 7:39 PM, Almog said:

Hey, i think you should increase the jobbing daily limit, i know why it is here and its importance but it is very difficult for new players or ones that didnt play for a long period to catch up and get to cap for egy b. I thing increasing it to 90 or 100 would be helpful yet not too much since most players are already at cap or near it.

That has been the limit for a couple seasons now but I will tell Bestia about it.

EDIT
This was just posted by Pr0x in discord a couple hours ago.

555.jpg.55e323bd88b7f5cf7318950fa23cacfd.jpg

Hello community,i've got a suggestion for issue with jobbing when people who finish their global limits in first 3-4 days (including me) stops jobbing.
Mostly reason for it because we don't gain much for it,since most of active players are working for honor points that might be solution in that case to make every player who's done with limit to keep jobbing even gold reduced.
Otherwise people will rather focus on job kills/uniques and other activitys which gives honor points.
So my suggestion is that even traders/hunters finish up their limits that they stil gain same amount of honor points per trade,that would benefit new players for protection and well geared people for honor points.
It's just my opinion tho it might work.

Greetz Scoty

hi i know this suggestion will be ignore but np

Why did you fail market soa price with sucess rate 95% ?  make it 30-35% and dont fail market price items 

isnt fair about player who invest time gold silk for make good set.

your sytem will help too much golbot elite box farmer!!!

1 hour ago, elniko41 said:

make job limit monthly and not daily limit...new player can be more activ like this

Hello, my suggestion is to remove zerk in survival arena because it gives a huge  advantage to those who use it. for example a chinese nuker has just used his snow shield and then a player with zerk 1 shot him... its very annoying and in my opinion should be disabled.

On 6/4/2019 at 6:39 PM, Scoty said:

So my suggestion is that even traders/hunters finish up their limits that they stil gain same amount of honor points per trade,that would benefit new players for protection and well geared people for honor points.
It's just my opinion tho it might work.

Greetz Scoty

Hello! Traders do make 60% gold profit after limit has been reached. Im not too sure about hunters what they get but you can use the !jobbing in discord to see how that works.

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Hello! Traders do make 60% gold profit after limit has been reached. Im not too sure about hunters what they get but you can use the !jobbing in discord to see how that works.

Do you really think big union like GW will keep trade after limit? 60% reduced gold won't make good geared people to keep jobbing after they finish up their limit but getting extra honor points might work.
Also i'm trading since g.o and i'm lvl 4 rank atm 6 on the top traders list,comparing to a guy who switched 2 weeks ago to thief and he is already 10 lvl which gives better stats than premium i call it GOD buff even with low gears you can tank 5 ppl on your ass with proper healings as eu.
Nerfing thief EP per trade will makes all thieves crying around,which they have right since they're playing for ep as well,buffing trader/hunter exp or even making job rank buff 4-5 as thief lvl 10 would be bazinga so hunters / traders are actually able to fight against that full bard party of thieves.

Greetz

1 hour ago, Scoty said:

Do you really think big union like GW will keep trade after limit? 60% reduced gold won't make good geared people to keep jobbing after they finish up their limit but getting extra honor points might work.
Also i'm trading since g.o and i'm lvl 4 rank atm 6 on the top traders list,comparing to a guy who switched 2 weeks ago to thief and he is already 10 lvl which gives better stats than premium i call it GOD buff even with low gears you can tank 5 ppl on your ass with proper healings as eu.
Nerfing thief EP per trade will makes all thieves crying around,which they have right since they're playing for ep as well,buffing trader/hunter exp or even making job rank buff 4-5 as thief lvl 10 would be bazinga so hunters / traders are actually able to fight against that full bard party of thieves.

Greetz

Just offering some kind of positive to making limit in less than half a week. I did bring your suggestion to an assistant and I will make certain I get some kind of answer to relay to you. Im not for or against any idea its kind part of the job ;) Either way I will make sure I follow up and if all else fails bump me on this topic.

Hey guys i got 3 suggestions.
1. Could you add ZERK potions? it would be very helpful for GS/HWT/FGW if everyone in a party would open their zerk at the last unique or any unique that is hard to kill, it wont bring you any loss, and it would be really nice to see entire pt in red colour :D

2. Could you add this old option to destroy eq? Most of novas are already uselss, ppl have storeages filled with novas/soas that they can't sell cause nobody wants it, cant wear it cause it's shit :D

3. Could you make an another dungeon to get arena coins? What if you meet a player who dont want to go any battle arena at all, like me, or dont have time to do it at the time he is logged on? Even  one quest for 5 arena coins/a day would do a difference and it would give players another way to obtain arena coins :D  Maybe something like party arena, players vs elite mobs/hard to kill ones? Think about it :D

Thank you :D

Hello♡

IGN / TitO_EgY_   or   Melshater

{There is a simple proposal that I want to share}

☆ please If you can make the special notifications about alchemy can be It remains in the Talk box ?? so we can read it later and know who did the hardest plus in the game and it won't be annoying you know +9 is so hard to mad  then it will never be a spam into the chat box .🖐😀

Thanks , my regards .

On 8/15/2019 at 6:49 PM, ZaToX said:

Hey guys i got 3 suggestions.
1. Could you add ZERK potions? it would be very helpful for GS/HWT/FGW if everyone in a party would open their zerk at the last unique or any unique that is hard to kill, it wont bring you any loss, and it would be really nice to see entire pt in red colour :D

2. Could you add this old option to destroy eq? Most of novas are already uselss, ppl have storeages filled with novas/soas that they can't sell cause nobody wants it, cant wear it cause it's shit :D

3. Could you make an another dungeon to get arena coins? What if you meet a player who dont want to go any battle arena at all, like me, or dont have time to do it at the time he is logged on? Even  one quest for 5 arena coins/a day would do a difference and it would give players another way to obtain arena coins :D  Maybe something like party arena, players vs elite mobs/hard to kill ones? Think about it :D

Thank you :D

1. I know for a fact they wont enable zerk potions. It has been said before a couple times which is how I know.

2. Not sure about destroying eq let me forward that to Pr0x

3. I know someone had said there should be something like gs/hwt meaning another dungeon and I know it was shot down I believe because its not doable in the sro code.

Will forward your comments to Pr0x however.

On 8/15/2019 at 7:04 PM, TitO_EgY_ said:

☆ please If you can make the special notifications about alchemy can be It remains in the Talk box ?? so we can read it later and know who did the hardest plus in the game and it won't be annoying you know +9 is so hard to mad  then it will never be a spam into the chat box .🖐😀

Like they said in discord this is the way it is and it cant be changed but I will ask Pr0x about customizable messages, meaning the disable of messages or the display traits of messages.