Sign in to follow this  
komplex

PVP Event for EVERYBODY

Dear Pr0x and Lenox, Dear Support Team,

my suggestion is, that every participant in the PVP Tournament gets the same Set, so everybody has equal gear and weapon.

This way, the Tournament would be only skillbased and "fair". "Whoever has more silks is likely to win" atm.

How about my suggestion? If this is not acceptable for you, second suggestion regarding PVP Tournament:

Do a second one with equal sets etc, so even new players or players with not that good gear can participate aswell.

Hope you consider my suggestion, only posting this since i received many positive feedback right now in PVP tournament while suggested.

Regards,

IGN: Darline

I think this is a great idea and would love to see it

Edited by Almog

On 6/23/2019 at 4:53 PM, komplex said:

Dear Pr0x and Lenox, Dear Support Team,

my suggestion is, that every participant in the PVP Tournament gets the same Set, so everybody has equal gear and weapon.

This way, the Tournament would be only skillbased and "fair". "Whoever has more silks is likely to win" atm.

How about my suggestion? If this is not acceptable for you, second suggestion regarding PVP Tournament:

Do a second one with equal sets etc, so even new players or players with not that good gear can participate aswell.

Hope you consider my suggestion, only posting this since i received many positive feedback

I like the idea as well except there is Battle Royale which is essentially the same thing. I will mention it to Pr0x and Bestia but I'm thinking of how they would code that on the live server and i believe its impossible. Maybe if they liked the idea a new server selection where everyone has same skills and equipment etc.. Thank you for the suggestion but one last thing. The pk tournament is made really to allow people to compete with characters they have been working on. So I would love to see that stay unchanged.

3 hours ago, Enigma said:

I like the idea as well except there is Battle Royale which is essentially the same thing. I will mention it to Pr0x and Bestia but I'm thinking of how they would code that on the live server and i believe its impossible. Maybe if they liked the idea a new server selection where everyone has same skills and equipment etc.. Thank you for the suggestion but one last thing. The pk tournament is made really to allow people to compete with characters they have been working on. So I would love to see that stay unchanged.

the current pvp event shouldnt be changed, a new one will be great