NeverHere

Suggestion for new Update

There is a issue with coins and stones being somehow no one seems to want to sell them and farming them takes forever. My suggestion would be to increase the coins drop rate instead of reducing the the amount needed for egy items. That way persons still have to play to get them. The stones just require persons with multiple pcs to be botting and selling not sure what solution can be done for this but anyone can put some more suggestions about anything they think about.

1. Increasing the rates of the coin drops would affect every single end-game item which we don't want happen.
As for the ''reducing'' part, it only apply to the weapon so the newcomers can get the weapons quickly. That's the idea behind the move.
We increase the coin drop rates time to time, might happen more frequenty if necessary in the future updates.

2. Stones, yes, they are rare because people are lazy to just set their bot and keep it online. There is not much we can do about this, one need stones, he gotta farm for it.

Overall, i understand the struggle and we are here to make it better for the players unless it's just making things super easy which ruins the fun. 

Hello..

I see after moon SOS will be nothing and I already have a SOS BOW +11 , and my friends has sos items +10 & +8 &+9 SO i see it will be fair if you add in Item mall New Switcher ( Sos to Eden OR Alpha ) for 10k OR 5k Silk Because after moon i will lose all my money in game and my friends too will lose alot of money maybe they leave game, So i see its a good idea for players to donate more silks to buying this SWitcher from item mall..

I see it will be good for this prices >> Switcher from SOS item OR weapon TO Eden > FOR 10k silk   & Switcher from SOS ( item OR weapon ) TO Alpha (SOA) > FOR 5k Silk

Help use and add this to next update because alot of ppl donated already from 3months more than 50k~ 100k and they will lose all money after moon :(

Thanks