Electus Online

Athens Suggestions (General)

32 posts in this topic

Leave a comment below this post with your General feedback and suggestions

- Suggestions and feedback you will share below will be checked on daily basis. Don't PM admins like ''HEY I GAVE A FEEDBACK ON FORUM, CAN YOU CHECK IT NOW?''
- Only because you think certain changes should be done - doesn't necessarily mean that we will do it.
- I will reply to the comment if we use the suggestion so he'll be notified in advance for his reward.
- Don't use Discord for feedback & suggestions!

- This thread is for general suggestions. For skill balance feedback & suggestions, use this thread => Athens Skill Balance Suggestions

there is an item ( scroll ) when you up ur mastery to lvl 100 , this scroll can up all ur skills to max lvl , i wish i see it in Electus

Hello,

Is there any chance to put some reward in achievements, making for honor system top 10 example, for battle royale events?

The idea is:  the 1st winner won 750 silks, and the other nine maybe win some achievement for
for participating in battle royale, maybe for participating 10 times or less, remaining in the top 10

87AHaab.png

Hello everyone,

Here is my second part of suggestions and ideas that would improve overall gaming experience in Electus.

I had some free time during the Open Beta so I did some testing to almost everything and my conclusion is that the game is in a decent spot, however there are few things that could use some attention, the following suggestions are not just main, they are shared by group of friends and I believe from most of the community as well.

1. Event Scheduling - The server need to have proper timings during the day and night cycle, no overlapping, no misunderstanings

2. Stackable crit scrolls - Somehow during the BETA I managed to activate a second crit scroll 20 mins before the first one was about to expire, also Visuals for 120 level from Plat boxes are they meant to drop with that level restriction or at all?

3. Force nuker build needs slight buffs - Did tested some PVP and that is the one build that could get some love, every other build seems fair and balanced in a surprising way, well done.

4. Garment set Server (80% min.) if Sos Prot/Armor doesn't get buffs similar to Seal of Eden, meaning all three sets can have additional blue Options. Ex. Sos items No blue options since it's Tier 1, Seal of Alphard small additional bonus on the blue options, just enough to make Protector and Armor set relevant etc...

5. Could we get some explanation about the Trail System, couldn't see any information on the elitpvpers thread seems to be interesting feature I  would presume from past project?

6. I did manage to do a trade run from Jangan to Hotan with a friend and the following has been established:

As a hunter with one 5* from Jangan to Hotan I got 3 EP 15-20m, with 6 trades you would get 18EP and about 120m

A trader with 5* got just above 150m and 14 EP 

Are these rates final, thave they been tested? Also about the thieves one I couldn't test them, but I believe a fair reward would be about 35m and 4 EP (at least for the week one and two after that they can be changed depending on activity of course).

7. Dropping rates for stones and elixirs from (regular mobs) is a bit on the low side, hope it won't force people to bot for days just to 
put some STR/INT on their basic set. What I am trying to say is please don't make them too much of a  ''rear asset  '' and the only way to buy them to be with silks... just like so many other servers Thank you in advance!

8. Does some Uniques have fixed spawn times or it is random for all of them?

9. I do hope that the amount of Copper Coins you get from Both dungeons is good enough to reward the effort, also about the pricing of the Hall of Worship and Godsend Dungeon I hope it wont be too high (couldn't really see the pricing in the BETA, but I believe it was 200m and 300m, correct)?

10. I did some wondering around in the Mirror Dimension and I have to see the spawn rate and monster density have to be improved.

11. Can we have 10 sec Fire/Ice walls cooldown, so it can be used properly adding an extra layer to the gameplay.

12. I like what you have done with the Buff animations, wish that was the case with Ghost Walk - Godsend, when there are around 30-40 players around it causes unneccessery FPS lag, hope that won't be much of a problem to be adjusted it is quite important, thanks.

13. About the Normal growth pets and Fellow pets, are you certain that Phy. atk and the rest of the stats are different because at level 1 to level 25 that is definetely not the case, possible max level too?

14. Lastly, I do hope if not most at least some of these suggestions to be considered or made a poll so people can pick and choose. Some of them are crucial for the gameplay and longevity of the server and some not so much.

However, mark my word with the current system of Coins and Boxes and the fact that you can literally buy with silks from SOS up to Seal of Eden(98+5) second best to the Moon, since they are all tradeable, I am hoping for delayed Seal of Eden and SOM content in order to actually make the server ''Long Term''...

Thank you once again for reading my post!

Regards

These are some ideas that you may consider:

-I just want to recommend you increase silk price of skill and stat edit potions. Because people changing their builds so easily for special events such as pvp, unig etc. 

-In the beta it is very hard to complete fgw for str blade. Str blade cant complete it before time ends.(even with moon weapon and eden set)

-Godsent is really pain in the ass for 100 cap chin server. (Unigs got too much hp)

-For most people the worst thing in electus servers is jobbing. You know it is really boring doing trade 2 hours a day(if u have 3-4 hours to play  per day) so  maybe you can decrease weekly limit a bit more or increase ep.

-While playing blade build, when you attack someone you have less damage than other builds as blade should be, but on the other hand, you don't have enough defense so you don't feel like playing blade. (because of the shield get nerfed)

-For the daily quest maybe you can increase arena coin amounth from 1 to 2. (1 is really unworthy)

-What about increasing fgw cards drop rates? Instead of %1-2-3 rates maybe you can do it like %5-6 so not only people donating 50-60k silks can buy it but also other people would get it. (There is only 1 way to get eden weapons before moon and it is only paying 50-60 silks)

-Item degree visual change scrolls are not working for sets.  (For example: i tried to make my 10d armor set look like 14d armor set but scrolls are not working)

1. Event Scheduling - The server need to have proper timings during the day and night cycle, no overlapping, no misunderstanings --> We work on a perfect schedule so we match every timezone.

2. Stackable crit scrolls - Somehow during the BETA I managed to activate a second crit scroll 20 mins before the first one was about to expire, also Visuals for 120 level from Plat boxes are they meant to drop with that level restriction or at all? --> This is ofc not part of the GO. Visuals had a lvl 120 requirement bc they were free in BETA and they are stackable. So we wanted to avoid spam of them and lags for some players bc of to many details

3. Force nuker build needs slight buffs - Did tested some PVP and that is the one build that could get some love, every other build seems fair and balanced in a surprising way, well done. --> We are balancing every build. Beta didnt had final balances.

4. Garment set Server (80% min.) if Sos Prot/Armor doesn't get buffs similar to Seal of Eden, meaning all three sets can have additional blue Options. Ex. Sos items No blue options since it's Tier 1, Seal of Alphard small additional bonus on the blue options, just enough to make Protector and Armor set relevant etc... --> prot & armor also have the option to get additional blues. as we experienced it in past seasons I can guarantee that there wont be only garment.

5. Could we get some explanation about the Trail System, couldn't see any information on the elitpvpers thread seems to be interesting feature I  would presume from past project? --> it will be linked to archievments which are obtainable from Electus Menu (similar to quests but on a weekly base)

6. I did manage to do a trade run from Jangan to Hotan with a friend and the following has been established: --> Job rates are very dynamic especially in the first weeks.

7. Dropping rates for stones and elixirs from (regular mobs) is a bit on the low side, hope it won't force people to bot for days just to --> we wont make it easy to obtain every single item since we dont aim for a short term server. However gold having a equal value to silk which was proven in previous seasons

8. Does some Uniques have fixed spawn times or it is random for all of them? --> we got some with fixed spawn times (e.g. job uniques - time tables are announced on forum)

9. I do hope that the amount of Copper Coins you get from Both dungeons is good enough to reward the effort, also about the pricing of the Hall of Worship and Godsend Dungeon I hope it wont be too high (couldn't really see the pricing in the BETA, but I believe it was 200m and 300m, correct)? --> The drop rates are going to be announced shortly. Stay tuned @ Discord for more info!

10. I did some wondering around in the Mirror Dimension and I have to see the spawn rate and monster density have to be improved. --> Since we were not working on our final host machine we didnt had the full spawnrate turned on. We will give it a good balance between spawn rate but also a bit of a fight between good parties and best spots.

11. Can we have 10 sec Fire/Ice walls cooldown, so it can be used properly adding an extra layer to the gameplay.  --> We will take it in concideration

12. I like what you have done with the Buff animations, wish that was the case with Ghost Walk - Godsend, when there are around 30-40 players around it causes unneccessery FPS lag, hope that won't be much of a problem to be adjusted it is quite important, thanks. --> we already did changes in order to improve FPS drops in the past (like disabling speed drug animations etc) however disabling everything can also cause a drop of gaming experience.

13. About the Normal growth pets and Fellow pets, are you certain that Phy. atk and the rest of the stats are different because at level 1 to level 25 that is definitely not the case, possible max level too? --> didnt really got that one.

14. Lastly, I do hope if not most at least some of these suggestions to be considered or made a poll so people can pick and choose. Some of them are crucial for the gameplay and longevity of the server and some not so much. --> We are doing polls for general decisions like currently the Union Limit. However the decisions and balances made for a longterm stable server which Electus proved to be in the last years it takes alot of detail knowledge and even decisions which players wont appreciate but doing good with economy, fairness etc.

However, mark my word with the current system of Coins and Boxes and the fact that you can literally buy with silks from SOS up to Seal of Eden(98+5) second best to the Moon, since they are all tradeable, I am hoping for delayed Seal of Eden and SOM content in order to actually make the server ''Long Term''... --> definitely

-I just want to recommend you increase silk price of skill and stat edit potions. Because people changing their builds so easily for special events such as pvp, unig etc.  --> actually we like diversity so why not giving people the chance to play whatever they want whenever they want?

-In the beta it is very hard to complete fgw for str blade. Str blade cant complete it before time ends.(even with moon weapon and eden set) --> Builds always have their pros and cons. Especially FGW is meant to be made in a party. Bladers got their cons in a pure tank PVP beast.

-Godsent is really pain in the ass for 100 cap chin server. (Unigs got too much hp) --> Thanks - its intended that way ;-) Rewards are worth to be worked for.

-For most people the worst thing in electus servers is jobbing. You know it is really boring doing trade 2 hours a day(if u have 3-4 hours to play  per day) so  maybe you can decrease weekly limit a bit more or increase ep. --> Sorry but this is no option. Jobbing = Activity

-While playing blade build, when you attack someone you have less damage than other builds as blade should be, but on the other hand, you don't have enough defense so you don't feel like playing blade. (because of the shield get nerfed) --> cant agree on that. If you watched for example PVP Events in the past servers you would have seen that Bladers are definitely competetive.

-For the daily quest maybe you can increase arena coin amounth from 1 to 2. (1 is really unworthy) --> Also a fact of activity and longterm

-Item degree visual change scrolls are not working for sets.  (For example: i tried to make my 10d armor set look like 14d armor set but scrolls are not working) --> Will be fixed.

On 09.10.2019 at 5:21 PM, NyxScream said:

Hello,

Is there any chance to put some reward in achievements, making for honor system top 10 example, for battle royale events?

The idea is:  the 1st winner won 750 silks, and the other nine maybe win some achievement for
for participating in battle royale, maybe for participating 10 times or less, remaining in the top 10

87AHaab.png

We might work on that in the future, thank you for the valuable suggestion.

Please Can you add Elixir weapon in the NPC shop? And make it auto free silk receive per hour to every ppl online in the game please?

My suggestion, as nostalgia you could try to place a search window for items on your server! I don't know if you remember long time ago at ISRO there was a window for searching for Stall items in the city, you hit the "F" key and this window opened, but it was replaced by Consignment Trading.

These two links show the window :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9_k1cxp8F8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV52jz4jXSc

I have serveral suggestions that I wanted to apply here:

Uniques:

Spawn Captain Ivy in Donwhang instead of Asia Minor to avoid the 90+ mobs.
2.  Mix notices where EU uniques spawn and have them fix on the Map as well ( when you open the map show their spawn locations where they might be )
3.  have certain low uniques for low level players only so the high lvl players wont hog all the kills!
4. Have unique events for players for certain lvls so high lvls wont hog all the kills and glory.

IP Limit should be Set to 2 instead of to reduce the load of players and encourage them to be more active.

Silk per Hour to a certain amount per day, not every one can answers those ridiculous question from Trivia bot without instant googling the answer.

Shorten some of the event timings so players may get a chance to participate in a few of them.

Hello Pr0xy the most players on athens beta have very big problem with lags freezes and many others bag on caravan...this is because of the new pets..they have very much details on them so our fps go down....so i suggest that the new pets must change to stop the laggs! thank you

Pro, i got mute cause i say my problem [

@Pr0x! reset limit now pls , cause i have cyber and players can.t play game cause it.s just one ip help fast pro

] on discord idk why , all the problem i have place have 20 PC people come and pay to set on [its my work]
my friends can.t open server and play athens cause IP LIMIT is 2 mean we all have to open 2 accounts only ? that mean 2 will open and others can.t , why ? cause your limit is 2

Hello guys,

Some ideas:

- Solo Godsend. Create a solo Godsend Dungeon, just like last Electus season. STR users rarely get accepted into Godsend parties, which is why its nice to have an alternative way to gain sp/ep. This would ofcourse grant less SP than the group Godsend Dungeon, and no boxes/coins drops.

- More random BA times. Right now allot off the late times are BA party. Problem is that people kick others from parties (because they think you are not strong enough ) or people leave at last moment the party so you dont get teleported with your party at all. Random BA would teleport you and give everyone a fair chance.

- Trade routes. At this moment there are only 3 towns where you can trade to: Jangan, Downhang, Hotan. Is maybe an idea to also allow trading from: Constantinople, Samarkand? People could also trade than from Jangan <=> Constantinople. The problem now is that there are way too many thiefs, traders arent able to complete their trade because there are very limited options to trading.

- Special Trader Shops. Right now only Bandit has a Special Trader Shop which sells Bargain Goods. Maybe its possible to enable Tarim Basim, Taklamakan en Roc Mountain Special Trader Shops? For extra Variety in trading.

- FGW unique drops. Right now only the Boss: Jupiter drops all the items (coins,boxes,talismans?) The problem with this is: If you are unable to complete the dungeon ( kill Jupiter ) you wont be receiving any drops. Previously the other uniques dropped boxes and coins aswell. So if you couldn't complete the dungeon you still had a few drops. Is there a reason why this is changed?

Hopefully there are some ideas there which you like, always happy to help with new suggestions!

~Easy

Can you lower the price of Drug of typhoon,because it's too high. Not every1 is a light mastery or can overcome all the time expensive drugs. Thank you and keep the good work!

so this is a small suggestion and i think it's efficient to the game, since a pack of 1000 vigors costs 100m in gold i think it would be efficient if the price gets lowered to 50m for a pack of 1000 vigors instead of 100m gold for a pack of 1000 vigors, honestly think 100m for a pack of 1000 vigors is a bit much, hope u consider this change.

Hello !

I know this is too bad to say : server is dying slowly . There are some reasons : PPL got ban , IP Limit , Failed alchemy ..... But I think the most reason is : people cant join all the activity to get EP . Someone myfriends left the server because they think they never can get SOM . Trade 2h to get max 80 EP per day ( With out x2 event ) . Go to B.a or Survival ...... Too hard for them because they have real life ( me too ) . Could you guys add some EP quests to help the players which they dont have too much time to play ( sound bad ) .

Thank you for ready :3

@[Admin]Pr0x  ur Fixed Madness and Battleroayle u add 1xelite 3xdimond and i think u Off zerk Survival or 1 zerk only Survival arena  
 u add Temple waster u think make rate coin and box

and  PVP Tournament int vs int and Str vs str  i see event only build all str !

Edited by Undercontrol

Hi dear Electus Team and Silkroad Players =)

My suggestions are:

1. daily 2x EP for jobbing , survival, etc. like all activities  atleast 1 time per day  or maybe 1 day 2x ep for job ,the other day for survival and so on ....so the new or later starting players in athens have a chance to  get end game items. People start new and after they see how hard it is to catch the oldies they  instant leave again.

2. better glows for end game weapons - while the eden glows are really nice , are the moon ones really ugly :P (bring some new flavour in the game guys make this game fun for the people)

3. The first stage of sunday funday event could be in 2 doors of donwhang so 1 GM spawn the uniques in south gate and the other in east gate - to avoid laggs and so people dont need to hold the V- Button all the time , and maybe it will also give some *Noobies* like me a chance to get some unique kills :D 

4. The trivia event should not have a limit of 1 win a day and its even HWID  just for 25 silks .... while people can win kill the GM 3 times in a row without any daily limit so I would make Kill the GM 1 win a day and trivia litmitless 

5. There should be red marks for the cerberus unique which is appearing in jangan now.... It was my favourite unique and in this season I couldnt find him once 

I'm reading all suggestions in here one by one. Thank you guys for contributing. I'm not going to reply to each one individually, but Im taking my notes if necessary and you might see some changes connected to these suggestions in future changelogs. 

Hey a suggestion is to make EP events not on Monday - Thursday but on weekends when persons have time to play. Not all players here are jobless and no lifers. Thank you

18 hours ago, Goku said:

Hey a suggestion is to make EP events not on Monday - Thursday but on weekends when persons have time to play. Not all players here are jobless and no lifers. Thank you

Hello Goku, thank you for your coming up with this.
The reason behind making the EP event between Monday and Thursday is to specifically boost the newcomers. By ''not making it during the weekend'' but during Monday-Thursday, only those, who are new in the server can benefit from it. Usually, old & active players will fill their limits between Thursday & Monday and they won't be able to benefit from the events, while the newcomers can do and catch up.

The other reason why we specifically not make it during the weekend is because then, every single player will complete their limits till the end of the weekend, and, the server will lack activities between Monday and Thursday.

I hope this clarifies why we run the events mostly between Monday and Thursday.

I actually have two suggestions at once:

1) Create a party-setup, that actually requires a decent balance of hunters and traders in it. My idea would be 2 Hunters + 6 Traders, but you got the numbers to actually balance that.

The way I would enforce this by giving a slight bonus (+2EP) for the "perfect" PT or a slight nerf for other PTs (-2EP).

This would a) remove the rumor that hunters steal anything from traders in their PT and stop "Only Traders"-PTs, b) make the Hunter-Job easier and therefore more attractive to players and c) increase the value of being in the caravan and teamplay!

2) If possible, you could remove the need to relog after 80 EP to continue getting gold for hunters. My reason for this is that it can be really difficult to get a full party as hunter. After a relog this party is most likely gone and you need to start all over again. So it would be a nice QoL improvement for hunters who want to keep jobbing after their daily cap!

On 07/12/2019 at 3:15 PM, [ADMIN]Pr0x said:

Hello Goku, thank you for your coming up with this.
The reason behind making the EP event between Monday and Thursday is to specifically boost the newcomers. By ''not making it during the weekend'' but during Monday-Thursday, only those, who are new in the server can benefit from it. Usually, old & active players will fill their limits between Thursday & Monday and they won't be able to benefit from the events, while the newcomers can do and catch up.

The other reason why we specifically not make it during the weekend is because then, every single player will complete their limits till the end of the weekend, and, the server will lack activities between Monday and Thursday.

I hope this clarifies why we run the events mostly between Monday and Thursday.

Ah ok np i understand. In life we cant make everyone happy its fine but I understand your reason

In february in order to attract new players, Electus should do something extraordinary. No more grinding for a month for godsend skills, this should be the first step.

Achieving moon should be easier than ever. Not a single soul(current-old players) will complain cuz they want competition.

eas.png