Sign in to follow this  
Electus Online

Athens Skill Balance Suggestions

Leave a comment below this post with your skill balance feedback / suggestions.

- Suggestions and feedback you will share below will be checked on daily basis. Don't PM admins like ''HEY I GAVE A FEEDBACK ON FORUM, CAN YOU CHECK IT NOW?''
- Only because you think certain changes should be done - doesn't necessarily mean that we will do it!
- I will reply to the comment if we use the suggestion so he'll be notified in advance for his reward.
- Don't use Discord for feedback & suggestions!

- General Suggestions can be posted here General Suggestions (Athens)

Hi, I think force needs this skill. Wouldnt it be more fun? Its boring to chase ints.

**Teleport - Godsend : Moving distance 17.0m

Hello, I've pvped as sword/shield light/cold nuker. Did tons of turns vs force glavie, both wearing garments. Conclusion so far is this:

-bleed for bicheon needs slight nerf (2-4%)

-force debuffs need slight nerf (5-10%, depending on which debuff)

Thank you.

Hello, forgot to add in previous post: protector set should have blocking rate nerfed if not removed completely... it is stupid to sometimes see 3 blocks in the row without wearing a shield, especially if we add blocking rate from +5 devil spirit.

Thank you

On 04.10.2019 at 10:09 PM, SpaiyN said:

Hi, I think force needs this skill. Wouldnt it be more fun? Its boring to chase ints.

The answer is no. There is this skill in Lightning. Giving you this skill in force will make every glavier ''COLD'' instead of ''LIGHT''. We want variety.

On 7.10.2019 at 2:57 PM, [ADMIN]Pr0x said:

The answer is no. There is this skill in Lightning. Giving you this skill in force will make every glavier ''COLD'' instead of ''LIGHT''. We want variety.

How about enabling the previous force sprint godsend skill with int (400+) requirement? Could add more variety to int builds.

When it comes to pvp wise force str is just too strong. Ints can't challenge str in pvps in anyway mostly because Cold godsend is super weak also i suggest nerfing  holy spell or making it being available for ints too to give a variety. 330 mastery is already a weak spot for ints in my opinion as well as its just not worth to go cold 100.

Also Glavie is completely unbalanced not even armor set with snow can deal with it u completely run out of mana when using a snow so u can imagine how much dmg that shit deal. But its same like previous electus servers where glavie was totally broken not even mentioning that it has stuns almost like Eu warrior.

On 04.10.2019 at 10:09 PM, SpaiyN said:

Nop, that skill was added in EU-CH server to attrach players to play Chinese.

On 09.10.2019 at 11:35 AM, Shineki said:

Also Glavie is completely unbalanced not even armor set with snow can deal with it u completely run out of mana when using a snow so u can imagine how much dmg that shit deal. But its same like previous electus servers where glavie was totally broken not even mentioning that it has stuns almost like Eu warrior.

Glavie stun's are nerfed at first place. Glavie is a PvP build and unlike most of the INT and Bow builds, they are not unique hunter type of build.

13 hours ago, Star said:

Can you make it auto free silk receive per hour to every ppl online in the game please?

Getting silk for doing nothing is ridiculous, isnt it? We already giveaway 35000 free silks every day, players just have to earn it by hunting uniques, winning events and such. :-)

please Make all imbue the same dmg Like fire cold lighting all share the same dmg that would be great and won't give fire imbue the advantage of being the most powerful imbue Thx in advance <3 <3 

i tried hybrid bicheon and it sucks, mag reinforce is low therefore nukes hits way too low. can you lower str requirement for it to 220-230?

like u have done some special buff skill for hybrid bow and spear , put something for other build , u want all server play bow and spear then lock other build !!!!!!

Can you Add Bleed to Heuksal skils? really need a buff. while Blade and Sword have a cool down of 3-4 second for bleed???? unfair. I get it's a pvp build but what's the point if you can't kill them with snow? At least give us a bleed to finish them off with and don't have to rely on Force. Without Force Glaive is almost useless. 

17 minutes ago, Bolts said:

Can you Add Bleed to Heuksal skils? really need a buff. while Blade and Sword have a cool down of 3-4 second for bleed???? unfair. I get it's a pvp build but what's the point if you can't kill them with snow? At least give us a bleed to finish them off with and don't have to rely on Force. Without Force Glaive is almost useless. 

Also there a reason why there's more sword/shield than any other classes.