Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Books! What do you read? *GASP*

I read mostly fantasy books but the following are a list of what I have read recently:

• Nineteen Eighty-Four - George Orwell

• American Gods - Neil Gaiman

• Wheel of Time series - Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson

• I've recently started re-reading this series since the books all came out through the years. 14 in total

• Eye of the World - Book 1

• The Great Hunt - Book 2

• The Dragon Reborn - Book 3

• New Spring - Book that comes before book 1

• The Shadow Rising - Book 4

• KingSlayer Chronicle series

• Name of the wind - Book 1

• Wise man's fear - Book 2

• CURRENTLY READING Night - Elie Wiesel

• CURRENTLY READING The slow regard of silent things - Patrick Rothfuss

• CURRENTLY READING Anansi Boys - Neil Gaiman

I'm welcome to book suggestions but please do keep in mind I stick to fantasy mostly.

I am a big fan of Lord of the Rings trilogy. I’ve read that series more than 5 times but I am no longer fantasy reader. I am very interesting in sports, technology, art, design and I am reading biography books a lot about it.

Here is the last version of my library. My Favorite books are at the top and the books to be read below. All my other books are at my parents house 

620166A2-CF48-4E3A-AF77-60BA258B6F77.thumb.jpeg.35b47ee68be72cb09312fa699fbc26b2.jpeg

and im reading these books right now 

4E01C923-52C4-4509-ADC1-3204A8EEA049.thumb.jpeg.263b037fbf2b9b76469a130b856e5cc7.jpeg

Very respectable books your reading right now. Im a big fan of Steve Jobs and what he was able to accomplish even though I dont particularly like mac(s). Ive always stated that my mac book pro is great for playing music or frisbee with.

Im reading The name of the wind by Patrick Rothfuss and I believe this series is 3 books in total. Anyone else reading anything good?

On 5/31/2019 at 4:58 PM, Enigma said:

Im reading The name of the wind by Patrick Rothfuss and I believe this series is 3 books in total. Anyone else reading anything good?

I am about to start the next book in this series called The wise man's fear by Patrick Rothfuss

2nd book in the Kingslayer chronicles Wise man's fear done. Taking a series break and now reading Night by Elie Wiesel. I'm shocked no one else here is a reader at all or just that the post gets passed by :P

Just downloaded 2 books. First was the 3rd book in the kingslayer chronicals called The Slow regard of silent things. This book follows another character in the Kingslayer chronicals which I'm not too excited about because I had hoped to have a continuation of the main characters story. 

The  second book I've purchased is a sequel to a novel I've read called American God's by Neil Gaiman which is called Anansi Boys. 

I am always excited to talk about books so if your a reader DM me on discord you'll find my name is the same there as here.