iDeadly

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by iDeadly

1. i understand electus i trying to do a play 2 win. you guys might not care. but i have played 3 seasons straight and quit right when "moon weapons come out". and realize i have weeks/months of farming still. so if there is a way for you guys to accommodate people that work alot. that would be nice. i will be keeping up with new launches but i always get my hopes up it will accommodate ppl that work alot and they dont. then realize im so far behind so many ppl i dont want to play anymore. i love this game and wish yalls platform a little different to do this. idk if its possible but try and make a launch where i dont have to completely be on 8 hours a day to make a difference. cuz its not possible. most ppl that play this game played it when it came out and which are 25+ years old and all have jobs of the majority. i just cant see myself constantly playing catch up when i get possibly 2-3 hours a day to play the game only to be completely destroyed by ppl that play 24/7. i truly love yalls set up and everything but i feel like it doesnt work for most. i will do everything i can at launch to keep up and then everything goes to shit. i would say extend EP limits.. or specific x2 ep for players for certain amount of time or something. becuase there is no catchup really in the eyes of ppl only getting like 3 hours a day to play. it would be really cool on yalls next launch to change some stuff up to keep these ppl on. this is why in 3-4 months. the server goes from max capacity to 2-3k logged in all day. dont forget the 2IP rule im sure half of those people is the same person. just wish you guys would give a way for the working/paying community to actually keep up with these ppl that play all day everyday. give secret ep buffs after 24hours of being logged off or something? idk how your system works. But i will not be playing another season or donating nything else until i see a change. its a waste of time and money for something i will never get satisfaction from because i have to make a living. The last thing ill say is its impossible for the working/paying/donating community to play when they are always behind. Thank you
  2. EP is hard as fuck

This will be a productive DM not a flaming one about complaint about the game. I only work part time right now and I struggle very hard to keep up with these guys that play 24/7. I will be coming full time like 10 hour days 5 days a week soon. You taking away the bandit npc makes it even more difficult. It takes 4 hours to do the caravan and get your daily EP. I still haven’t even gotten one moon item. With short runs to bandit I was satisfied with it taking 2.5 hours. And would always be doing them with other ppl. This not only makes it harder for ppl that work every day but nearly impossible. Might be able to get 30 daily ep done a day now. Please find a way to keep the working players a way to stay in the game and get moon gear. Idk how but make it not so Where the game requires you to play 8-10 hours a day to even keep up with everyone else. I love this game and honestly wish I could play that much. But I have to make a living. I’ve already donated about $250 in this game. And honestly not a lot to show for it. Because everything on this game requires so much time. Might as well just setup all my chars to be gold bots 24/7 and sell everything I get to get egy A items. I don’t like playing that way. I’m sure this has been a thought before. But instead of taking away something from everyone. Make trading in the caravan have more ep. so I don’t sit at my computer 4 hours a day only getting like 4 hours a sleep. Let ppl that want to do it there way and keep it. And ppl that want to be in the caravan keep it equal. I could get about 13 EP every 25 min. I really think this would be a really good idea. Just hope you take this as helpful information rather than I don’t know what I’m talking about. Because I already struggle with this. Just nearly made it impossible for the working class of this server to keep. That honestly probably donate more. Thank you. I look forward to your response ty
  3. Jobbing suggestion.

Reason why Almog is cuz Pr0x is god