Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About csakiapro1

• Birthday
  1. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

okey i was wrong about heuksal its kinda cool with cold, but vs HA warrior still no match. found a reasonable combo as well which reduce the Flyingdragon Godsend cast time a bit. So i can go with that. With +5 Devil 21% 2block rate this build good. i have 50380 hp. CH INT not even close to kill me with 25% vigor.
  2. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

S/S will beat any eu... I playing SS since the server started u have no chance vs a good rogue or warrior, they can't simply outheal u, or warlock can simply beat your ass withot snow as well. Spear 1 of the worst class atm in PVP, u can't beat any EU caracter with that ( I talk about good players, who can literly play as well, not some random kid... STR CH can bweat eu in what PVP ? evry1 can beat INT EU in pvp -.-, they do not have the def to survive a PVP. Blader will beat most EU i wanna see that if you can kill any warrior or rogue in LA or HA. If you do not belive me, we can try it, just tell me the match up.
  3. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

Bagdad Monsters Are way to strong... i Just go there with nukers 1 hit time to time. with soe +7 set, and increase the spawn rate, I was able to farm in baghdad with a SOE +7 set bower, but at this point not enought mob. So increase spawn rate, lower the DMG And increase solo Exp rate to 40%
  4. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

This Gonna be long, but the only reason why i wrote this because u guys usually listening on players, and u guys start to do a proper ballance betwen CH and EU, but this is not the end of the road as i see... ( if you read it Prox i would like to see a few word from you as well, as a respond. What do you think about my opinions.) So what ch got in this "ballance" Where can we use CH caraters? For PVP? EU>CH - for uniqes? EU>CH - For FW or JOB ? EU>CH - For LVLing? EU>CH STR/ 25% vigor - compared to a CH server where it is usualy 11-12% and players use a garment all the time. (Huge benefit for EU-Because they can 1-2 shot u with crt-s, and eu do not have enought dmg to kill EU, heal and crowd controll) and u guys just increase Devil as well to 13% - more HP more benefit for STR... so 18% comprated to 10% what we tried in Beta phase I - this is extra 3.2-3.4K HP .... Bicheon - got 10% Dmg + some extra Phy atk pwr / Sword Dance Godsend (GS from now) (one of my favourit skill rly strong 1.5 sec cast time with a 290% skill Rly like that one GJ.) / and blade force GS Slightly increased DMG + 260% After all I think this should be enought for Blader - but even like that only a few percent will play blader - (PVP boring / too slow / bad for uniq - and not enought dmg for job as well) (overall 10% dmg + and 2% for the skills + extra from fire) Heuksal - 3 new skill / Ghost Spear GS - Some extra dmg nothing interesting (glavie will always use that, so after all its a buff) / Flying Dragon GS - 270% Skill its like a ghost spear in dmg no1 will ever use taht too slow to deal relevant DMG / Soul Spear GS - A strong skill 396% is good for both STR INT- but because it has a long cast time it's just an avg skill so far. (So no extra tankyness and only a few percent dmg increase - meh not worth it... ) overall only slightliy increased dmg 1-2% (+ extra from fire ) Pacheon - I was rly hyped about the new skill / Black Arrow GS Icreased phy atk pwr and 355% with debuff (this skill amazing GJ vs ch it is just simply rly good, but not op after all) / Anti Devil BOW GS/ when i saw it first i was ammaized, but then i realized it has only 10 extra crt so after all its i strong bow without stun (same cast time about the same dmg, even like that bow rly need that 1 extra 350% skill so after all GJ, but increase CRT to 25-30)/ Fire Hawk GS - meh useless... / Pacheon Passive GS - This is what am i talking about awsome skill - pacheon lack of sustainablity with that 1 it's kind a cool GJ +1. (I can call it a good baseload - but even like that bow not gonna have enought dmg vs full str caracters / overall Significant dmg from GS skills + sustainablity (+ extra from fire), but not enought.... Cold - At this point rly good against STR Clerik, but bad agaist evry build who can weaken you..., but since u do not have enought dmg as STR its kinda meh... Personally I would give it extra 5% PHY DMG (So u could rekt players without debuff, would be coll) The problem is Cold kinda boring you can go for armor buff and CRT buff and you have an ICEwall active... thats all Make it more fun. ( even an extra movespeed would be cool like bicheon GS movespeed.) (So this build could be connected to HIGH DEF with HIGH DMG - Stability,because it not comeing from debuff) Lighting - Extra movespeed and Jump + holy, but since force have it as well, no reason to go for it as STR... (19% mag for str not significant) ( remove that holy- and give it a buff against CRT - and DMG reflect (450 STR requiered) like 20%chance - 30% dmg so with prot set it could be kinda cool / Block + Less CRT and reflect ,It would be a build based on LUCK Fire - As and STR you have to go for it no matter what... 29% extra Dmg in that mastery u can't let this waste. So CH STR 100% Fire.... Force - Fear GS Skill - simply remove it, no use of that. I liek The imbue even stronger then Fire Imbue GJ - Personall i would remove the GS skill Decay Weaken - and increase the basic skill to 70% and ad a division GS skill with 60% - Otherwise Force just kinda coold - add Teleport to Force +1 Rly like that 1 as well INT / when i loged in at first time and saw that 5% vigor i just said yesssss. INT will be good in PVP, after i just saw you increased it 12% ->20% -> and 25% so rekt... not enought dmg anymore. S/S - I kinda like it the Cold Light version- it has a significant DMG with Bicheon buff 10 or 13% ( I prefer 10% more tankyness - and that extra phy dmg not relevant so GS- just a meh never use it...) Extra HP on SS - yes that build rly need some extra HP - JOB or FW gonna be a pain for that build - True DMG 13K will rekt that build. The rest of the GS skill kinda cool, as i mention it earlyer the SWORD DANCE GS skill one of my favourite for INT build as well GJ, but GS nukes not even worth the SP to lvl it- no Extra DMG ? why increase it to 315% - and 19% DMG buff just not enought at this point, after STR got such a huge benefit from Vigor and Devil.... Spear - I did not try this build, i do not like this build after all, but i am sure about this 1 do not have enought dmg, just like SS BOW- Int Phy def as GS - this master already gives def, it needed some extra HP just like bicheon - True DMG same problem FOR CH - you could add a skill which ignores UNIQES DEF or deals more dmg on UNIQES only Like 20-30% So evry CH caracter cold have a chance to KS EU Thats all. Pls respond, have a great day. Cheers +++
  5. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

Force Vital Spot Mind - for some reason sometimes can't cast it. Increase Light buff to 21% Replace Bicheon GODSKILL Cut Blade ( it useless takes like 3-3,5 sec to cast it... ) to a Dragon score blade Godskill-and make it at least 130% x 2 times Force Debuff useless vs holy spell Flying Dragon GODSEND- uslese no1 ever will use a skill with 270% attack pwr - increase it to 320% at least- if you compare it to other attacks glavie have at least 350% on evry skill (2x175%) Warrior - lower the Dull Chance - its only effective vs CH (dull really effective vs ch, and u are not able to use special pill to remove dull because bleed up as well) Increase Godsend Nukes to 315% Light Cold Force - And flame wave to 300% (ATM lightgodsend nuke and cold godsend nukes deal the same dmg as the last basic nukes... ye i know basic nukes have a wider range to achive max dmg, but even like that high attack rate is enought to deal the same dmg) Pacheon it could use some extra HP just like Bicheon - True DMG will be a pain for INT bowers. I Tried Force Int Build as well. As I see it is not playable at this point. Force just useless vs holy as I mention it earlier- I would give an extra 10% mag dmg buff as a godsend skill, so a 80cold 100 force 50 light build could be playable with a weapon mastery. Kill the GM event - Clerik TRUE dmg deals like 13k - meanwhile evry1 else hit like 3-4k dmg on the GM - Fix it 25% Vigor was a pain for sure...
  6. 100 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

oh, already done. u guys working fast
  7. 100 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

a window would be nice where i could settle timers for events and uniqes
  8. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

Bless and GODSEND Bless do not share cooldown, pls fix it
  9. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

lower the iron/mana skin and bless duration to 20 sec
  10. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

And now i able to use it, maybe devil was up... looks like working.
  11. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

Add some extra mana regen to the set for HA and LA for exemple extra 20% mana regen on HA and 10% on LA - so they will not complain about grain... Lighting Godsend nuke 13388 MP - Cold Nuke 5060 MP ? Such a big difference still about the same DMG - Increse cold nuke MP CH caracters can't use 10% DMG scroll with there buffs... - fix it