Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Avery

• Birthday
  1. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

I see that GM's rather ignore this thread and probably do not want to change anything, because it is sooooo perfectly For many players in their small world, it would be inconceivable if such close-fought gameplay would be also served to other builds than warrior or wizard. Let them not be confused, right?
  2. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

Well, I've seen what Pr0x has written at epvpers thread: "My personal opinion is that CH > EU (Solo) right now. " "- S/S will beat any EU - Spear will most likely beat more EU than EU would beat Spear -> which is most rofl - STR Chinese will beat any INT EU and some STR EU - Bower might not be very strong vs STR EU but will beat most of the INT EU's - Blader will beat most of the EU's " After what I quote, I wonder if this is the same server what we are talking of. So in total, there is nothing to delude yourself that something will change in favor of chn. ""I had more complaints from Europeans that Chinese is OP (1v1) than Europeans are OP vs Chinese." -> Tell them to use HP and MP sometimes... They wanted an eu server, they would have an eu server. In total, it will be simpler.
  3. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

Have u been watching spear build 1v1 more than few minutes? This build is losing to virtually everybody else.
  4. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

1. Bard -> Congrats for that build. Finally bard is real option and smth fresh. I hope that build won't be nerfed. And as for those cries who complain about his dmg. Omg, only warriors or wizards have the right to kill someone relatively quickly? Warriors have practically every int char for Dare Devil and a big scream, because the bard killed him for 3 hits. Poor... 2. Warrior/cler I like this build since ever, but seriously. It is unfair that warrior has at all times an ability at very high kb % at hand and can also put stun, dull, return on top of it. And when it's not going, it's easy to go to the clerk and have everything under control. In addition, possesion of the best support skills and the attack (dare devil), which has a higher dmg than the nukes from the Chinese int. (that is also sick imho). - Warior w/o (!) crtics from DD kills immidiately wiz, bard, spear and s/s (unless block happens). At balanced server usually he had to wait for few critics in a row or double critic from DD. Now it's full control. Warrior or roque when the cler mode is going to be on, they become practically immortal for chn chars. Cler Light Armor Passive like Glory Armor or Favor Armor should be restricted only for int EU chars. Cooldown of healing skills should be also rethought. 3. Warlock -> He has to be really bad player or has extraordinary bad luck to lose against Chn char. Conclusion? ''Holly spell" for only light and str char is definitely insufficient. 4. Roque -> is ok, except of mentioned above situation, when it gets cler rod on. --------------- CH. I really understand the idea that you did not want to overdo it, and charge CHN too much. But it turns out that they have virtually no strengths against the EU side. Let's look at int spear. This is now a total wimp. Without a snow shield, you are totally helpless. And even when it is, just a series of a few critics in a short time and dead on the spot. I do not remember the server on which it was so easy to kill someone on a snow shield. You can fire eu char when he is on clerical, and you will not kill him, because you hit a series of: 14, 11, 13, 15k, and he only yawns. In short, weak dmg and catastrophic def. Blader Any design unique support skill maybe? =( as an aid for braves one decided for that build to being noticed for the party. Force Just a suggestion which could "release" int force builds -> Add buff or passive skill with 7/8% magicial dmg increase. It will not affect on STR force builds but could encourage to create builds like Bicheon/cold/force or Heuskal/cold/force.