Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Astro

• Birthday
  1. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

Well I want to take our..... Sight to small point mastry for Ch are 330 why this 30 u already limit the snow shield for int and as 30 I find it useless if it's cap 80 would be nice but I find them useless so maybe remove them or make it 400 (suggestion) (it's kosomak server proxy ik 😎) ( just suggestion).
  2. 100 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

add last tire avatar ( they dont exist ) bikini armor avatars ( all armor avatars dont exist) back skills of EU and Ch to normal old isro skills casue this new godsend and model buffed destroy the game idk why u disable zerk on jobs ( old is gold). how to drop trades like that ? +111111111 decrese the exp rate and erase the auto equip acces set wep ( we need old isro Eu Ch) ( as i said before old is gold). for long term server (my suggestion ).
  3. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

just normal skills back EU and Chinese cause like that its a shit god skills destroys this servers s/s chines can kill glavie with 4-5 hits woh ! and dark staff buffs 100% or 95% success rate while chinese force 50 40 20 % success rate hmm! warrior critical is hell no one can stand vs a warrior with that critical i suggest to remove all that bad ass skills (new one) ,and back to old Ch Eu skills if u want to buff CH just add the Str and Int buffed old Isro buff (i tried beta from the first day and thats my notice) for sure i wont play in that modeled server if it continue like that "sad part" cause its going to fail fast.