Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About SweetCandyx3

• Birthday
  1. 100 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

STR Fire-COld Need more like 5 to 7 % DMG Increase to be balanced with warrior so he can beat him too, cuz now it's just tank vs warrior but not forver, once warrior hit him with double crtical it's done.. that crtical increas is not enough with all of warrior healing.. so i suggest to provide cold chars with more 5 to 7 % DMG more .. and about force, it's really sad to see force which was the most china powerful build get beaten so easly by cold , S/S and warriors .. so i suggest to put a 5% deff buff and increase the debuffs possiblity .. and replace that fear debuff with the orginal stun debuff.. and maybe reduce the C.D of cure to give CHIN force a chance to have a fair pvp with warlocks!
  2. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

STR Fire-COld Need more like 5 to 7 % DMG Increase to be balanced with warrior so he can beat him too, cuz now it's just tank vs warrior but not forver, once warrior hit him with double crtical it's done.. that crtical increas is not enough with all of warrior healing.. so i suggest to provide cold chars with more 5 to 7 % DMG more .. and about force, it's really sad to see force which was the most china powerful build get beaten so easly by cold , S/S and warriors .. so i suggest to put a 5% deff buff and increase the debuffs possiblity .. and replace that fear debuff with the orginal stun debuff.. and maybe reduce the C.D of cure to give CHIN force a chance to have a fair pvp with warlocks! thanks <3