• Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

1 Follower

About Llenn

• Birthday
  1. THIEF EP REWARD

this thief nerf is retarded, for real 2 EP per trade that means to fill my job limit i need the rob 50 trades, you get like 1x5* per one trade run cause of the long teleport to thief town. lets say a trade from dw to ht with buying waiting for the people and so on takes like 15 mins that means i need to job like 12,5 hours to get my jobbing limit full. lol. so i have to quit my job to be competitive with the traders/hunters? and also you nerf the ep limit of jobkills/sa with which i was nearly able to close the EP gap ? even on a saturday or sunday i never play like 12,5 hours lol - most people got also some other shit beside silkroad - maybe you should overthink that change cause its really fucked up, - my opinion anyway
  2. Jobbing Suggestions

this thief nerf is retarded, for real 2 EP per trade that means to fill my job limit i need the rob 50 trades, you get like 1x5* per one trade run cause of the long teleport to thief town. lets say a trade from dw to ht with buying waiting for the people and so on takes like 15 mins that means i need to job like 12,5 hours to get my jobbing limit full. lol. so i have to quit my job to be competitive with the traders/hunters? and also you nerf the ep limit of jobkills/sa with which i was nearly able to close the EP gap ? even on a saturday or sunday i never play like 12,5 hours lol - most people got also some other shit beside silkroad - maybe you should overthink that change cause its really fucked up, - my opinion anyway