Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About souls

• Birthday
  1. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

Experimenting with higher masteries for Chn would be nice on a Ch / Eu server. Also, imo. all chn masteries should have the godsend STR pain.
  2. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

Regarding the earlier suggestions, I very much agree with the protector set's current strength and some form of small boost for the chinese job suit as well as the bard l.a compliancy & int bless spell. Just some thoughts on bower, I've seen people talk about this previously but from what I've noted in the last two weeks of playing 2 different bow variations, the defence is quite on point, however, you still do kind of lack that same slight damage you always do in CH / EU servers. I know it's hard to tell what would be reasonable but to me the godsend anti devil bow would be the best option, if the skill was worth a while to use (long animation no crit chance, gets interrupted really way easier than regular anti devil), then bow might get that extra bit of damage to actually finish off people. Or perhaps the fire hawk could be altered instead, for instance the old 120 fire hawk used to give both attack rate and phy. atk. power.
  3. 100 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

Adjust battle arena for more job & random. It's more time wasting trying to find & setup a pt. Also you don't really want CHN characters in the pt so it creates extra hassle. Would be easiest if most are random / job, although it would require some form of adjustment to not have too many EU / CH on the same team. Adjust CTF timer to 10 / 15 minutes.