Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About SuperSkunk

• Birthday
  1. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

in my opinion warrior is still the most inbalanced build on this server. probably thats why most of the ppl play this class. i got 2 suggestions to nerf warrior a bit but not make him useless. 1.) Stun duration should be lowered. it feels like fully 5 seconds stun every time he jumps on someone. its insane by this high success rate. 1-2 seconds is enough 2.) daredevil needs a dmg nerf aswell. typical warrior player: sprint assault -> stunned for ages -> daredevil -> dead. i see only a bunch of warriors who can play with all 3 weapons. the reason is probably they dont need to use them since daredevil is strong enough. decrease dmg by atleast 10-20% and it will be still enough to own every other class but with a small chance for others. maybe this forces most of the warrior players to actually learn the class and use all weapons to succeed. just a sitenote. many years ago i played on a server where daredevil got nerfed by 50% dmg. and still it was the strongest build. now about some other classes: s/s nuker compared to other chinese builds is a bit to strong. warlock should get a buff too. like higher chance for stun sleep or anything. since you are onehit as euro int without warrior buff you are dead before you can do anything general suggestions: as a casual player there is no way i will ever get som in my opinion. i try to play 1-2 hours a day and do some godsend maybe 1 fgw and then its over. at weekend i job for 2-3 hours but iam so far away from the daily limit. in 2 weeks "active as i could" play i got about 400-500 electus points. in order to get som i have to quit job or my wife or both. so do i ask to decrease the requirement? no keep it as it is. BUT increase the possibilies to optain soe stuff. its not really balanced if som weapons+10 by so krall donater hits sos sets. active players should have an advantage with som weapons no question, but the cap should be lower. so what do i suggest: 1.) increase talisman droprate to optain soe weapons (even 1 star) 2.) increase soa chance from dia boxes and generell successrate 3.) increase elitebox droprate and successrate(put them in fgw, godsend, uniques) 4.) add soe equippment to elitebox too, right now i dont even know how to get soe equippment. 5.) change the requirements for electus box and add soe equippment there if not in elitebox? well thats it for now. i hope you will think about some stuff i wrote. besides that great work Prox! have a nice day