Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Gapsl

• Birthday
  1. Athens Skill Balance Suggestions

Hello, forgot to add in previous post: protector set should have blocking rate nerfed if not removed completely... it is stupid to sometimes see 3 blocks in the row without wearing a shield, especially if we add blocking rate from +5 devil spirit. Thank you
  2. Athens Skill Balance Suggestions

Hello, I've pvped as sword/shield light/cold nuker. Did tons of turns vs force glavie, both wearing garments. Conclusion so far is this: -bleed for bicheon needs slight nerf (2-4%) -force debuffs need slight nerf (5-10%, depending on which debuff) Thank you.
  3. 100 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

Battle Royale berserk mode should be completely removed. I dont have problems with someone hidding in blind spot farming items/pots, GA usually give warning. Problem with someone doing that is that he is saving berserk until there are ~3 people left. So in my opinion, better remove it and let pure luck on dropped items/build skills decide the winner of event and not some OP mode. Thanks in advance, Gapsl.
  4. 100 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

Hello. Just a minor suggestion... is it possible to increase duration of drug of typhoon? From 1800 sec --> 3600 sec? It's just a little thing that helps you bot/play easier, as you dont have to buy dozens of them and thus save some gold. Thank you in advance.