Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Noah

• Birthday
  1. 110 Cap Suggestions (GENERAL)

I saw video about the battle royal honestly the battle royal system is amazing ¥But¥ it's counting on luck if u found elixers first you will be able to kill your enemies fast and that's bad because the b.r is counting on luck not on skills that makes the b.r is boring and i think all b.r players only bow okey that's good because we all know 2 handed or dagger will be hard to play with in b.r game so how about making the weapons Bow Staff Crossbow only these 3 can attack enemies like bow and that's now fair enough and when the b.r starts make the player play random but only 1 weapon staff or crossbow or bow okey now i noticed that the safe zone is only 1 zone and that's okay but it would be better if u made a zone circle on the map and make the zone random , the b.r is counting on luck why ? Because the aiming system in sro just a press on the enemie and attack you can say lazy aim if u can change te aiming system in b.r that would be perfect because the b.r will count on skills and not luck , i think that taklaman is the only b.r map but if u made roc montain or constantinople or samarkan or karakoram like maps and make them random when the players are starting to play that would be more better , hide player's names so it would be hard to find enemies, put horses and camals different lvls in random places in the map so players can go zone with it and can protect themselves from enimies , it would be amazing if the drops included dg 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 so it would be hard to loot your weapon fast and that will make sense, to make the b.r more fun you can make jangan cave as a map for the battle royal system like taklaman i know it's a small place but you can make it in B2 better, okey if you could make teammates in battle royal system that will be alot of fun to play with teammates. Okey i know most of these suggestions you can't do it but at least do what you can do. All these suggestions from b.r players and from me who know maybe Electus Sro be one of the greatest sro games or the greatest games in common graphic is not everything but if you care about graphics maybe you can make it better in the future 👍🏻 #نوح_Noah