Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About afyonlu003

• Birthday
  1. Athens Suggestions (General)

Hello Dear Electus Team The Server is all good nothing to say anymore except one thing.... You have made the alchemy really hard with the reason to make it more challenging for the people so they play longer in the server, but the opposite is the case. I dont know if you see it but the most people leave the game just because of your alchemy rates. Yes you make the most money with it Im not saying any bad about it cuz you need to pay your rents aswell like others, but if people cant make +9 without spending 20k silk its frustrating. People should not fail three times to +3 with 10% boost, aquila set, premium, lucky dress ... (happened to me). Just balance the alchemy rates, make it hard in the beginning the server and after every month easier, same thing with the elixirs, stones... thats how I would do it to keep the players in the server and not make them rage quit. Thank you for reading. Much Love, Afyonlu
  2. Athens Suggestions (General)

Hi dear Electus Team and Silkroad Players =) My suggestions are: 1. daily 2x EP for jobbing , survival, etc. like all activities atleast 1 time per day or maybe 1 day 2x ep for job ,the other day for survival and so on ....so the new or later starting players in athens have a chance to get end game items. People start new and after they see how hard it is to catch the oldies they instant leave again. 2. better glows for end game weapons - while the eden glows are really nice , are the moon ones really ugly (bring some new flavour in the game guys make this game fun for the people) 3. The first stage of sunday funday event could be in 2 doors of donwhang so 1 GM spawn the uniques in south gate and the other in east gate - to avoid laggs and so people dont need to hold the V- Button all the time , and maybe it will also give some *Noobies* like me a chance to get some unique kills 4. The trivia event should not have a limit of 1 win a day and its even HWID just for 25 silks .... while people can win kill the GM 3 times in a row without any daily limit so I would make Kill the GM 1 win a day and trivia litmitless 5. There should be red marks for the cerberus unique which is appearing in jangan now.... It was my favourite unique and in this season I couldnt find him once