604 profile views
  1. [GUIDE] Electus Battle Royale

FINALLY HERE KRALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  2. SERVER UPDATE #4 (100 CAP)

fyll stronq
  3. SERVER UPDATE #3 (100 CAP)

Nice one.
  4. iPhone or Samsung?

iPhone ALL THE WAY! Samsung does what it needs to do, and it's overall pretty good, but Apple products just have that... feel that you just can't live without.
  5. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

Hi Astro, I see your point, and I had the same concerns, but I was told several things about Holy Spell. INT doesn't have one - to keep everything balanced. If INT, let's say, LIGHT mastery had all of these, it would be too OP. You could play force chinese, which has a godsend holy spell, or cleric which has a regular holy spell, both of which are very useful against warlocks. Warriors "hell-like criticals" are also wrong. I played every chinese build in the beta, and the only one who was beaten 1v1 by warrior/cleric was a spear. If the buffs reverted to normal, it would be very unbalanced, and euro would predominantly rule the server, which is what we are trying to avoid. Nobody is forcing you to play, but trust me, you won't find a better private server in all aspects. Hope this helps! ^^ ------I couldn't edit my last post, didn't finish reading until now.
  6. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

Hi Astro, I see your point, and I had the same concerns, but I was told several things about Holy Spell. INT doesn't have one - to keep everything balanced. If INT, let's say, LIGHT mastery had all of these, it would be too OP. You could play force chinese, which has a godsend holy spell, or cleric which has a regular holy spell, both of which are very useful against warlocks.
  7. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

Excited for the final skill balance! Of course, we all knew Electus would be the only server in the scene to make chinese equal to euro, if not better in some aspects! justHORNY is ready to come back hard! Cya there, everyone <3
  8. 100 Cap Skill Balance Feedback & Suggestions

Either 1.) increase fire shield debuff resistance or 2.) nerf warlocks debuff level/probability %. Any warlock can fully debuff me as chinese s/s and then easily kill me. It's annoying. Heard a lot of others had the same issues.
  9. #ESEU is ALMOST HERE!!! Get HYPED!

1. Pussy

Pussy

how are you bro

2. Supermacy

Supermacy

Hey dude ^^ I'm good, hbu?