Kobra

Members
  • Content count

• Last visited

Posts posted by Kobra

1. On 01.11.2018 at 5:39 PM, 2berk said:

There's still one and a half second gap between Rogue combo cooldown cycle. By that i mean We are not able to use any skill for one and a half second. After the last skill rogues are basically forced to use basic attack. If electus team aiming to improve rogue other than increasing the prick damage(thats what players suggesting).. Instead might delete this little time gap and give rogue players fluid gameplay.

Thanks.

This guy's point is actually good,try to make a full dagger combo and then start it again,you'll have a one or two seconds gap till your cooldowns are coming back,I'd suggest making the dagger godsent skill not share cooldown with the normal one then its going to be good cooldownwise. And once again,bring back the prick damage , rogue is the only useless eur teamplay class , it always been the 1v1 build,now you taking that too? You should check warrior and how oppresive he is , viable everywhere , immortal when he has skins , not being forced to take any risk for a bit of damage like rogue's dagger desperate , yet insane damage on dare devil...

2. On 28.10.2018 at 5:01 PM, Anto_1337 said:

i agree, +6 violet or red, +7 golden, +8 golden with the sparkles, +9 light blue like the wings ingame, +10 light blue and golden to make it a bit more oldschool sro

Custom glows for any plus below +10 should be out of discussion,nobody wants a rainbow server,wings are enough.