• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

2 Followers

About Enigma

Recent Profile Visitors

791 profile views
  1. Problem in Discord !!!

Im sorry your having issues. The only suggestion I can make it to file a ticket on the main page http://electus.online please be sure to include your discord tag.
  2. Poseidon Suggestions (General)

I had made this suggestion a few seasons ago and I believe the reason I got the big n.o. for was because of security.. Could be wrong but Im sure @[ADMIN]Pr0x can fill us in better.
  3. Poseidon Suggestions (General)

Originally posted by @Nature Add launcher settings, make us adjust resolution and game quality before launching the client. Been suggested already? theres a search function? I doubt.
  4. Poseidon Suggestions (General)

Originally posted by @UnSeen there is an item which can up all skills once after u up the masteries it is by silk , why not add it , it is awesome and allow ppl change build easier
  5. Poseidon Suggestions (General)

Originally posted by @HoneyNeedYa Hi! Idk if its possible to make it or no, but maybe u can make 2 survival arena, one is with X + item points, and one with under X, idk u understand what i mean. It willl be fun, even if the poorest one get less coin. But more fair.
  6. Leave a comment below this post with your general feedback and suggestions. Suggestions and feedback you share below will be checked on a daily basis. Please do NOT DM/PM admins saying "HEY I GAVE FEEDBACK ON FORUMS, CAN YOU CHECK IT?" Because you think some changes should be done doesn't necessarily mean we will do them. If the suggestion is used Pr0x or another admin or assistant will will reply. Do not use discord for suggestions or feedback. This is because the suggestion can get missed in the spam, forums are the best place for this sort of thing. Post Poseidon skill balance suggestions here
  7. Poseidon Skill Balance Suggestions

Posting from a previous topic by @Stoorm Balancing Request: Bless cd to long. Bless CD is 4 min. atm and the main problem with that in my opinion is that, in order to keep up bless 24/7 in a party, you need 8 Clerics. This significantly reduces the variation of builds that will occur on Electus. This server has always been known for good balancing and making even builds like Bard strong enough to be playable on it's own. With cleric beeing a necessity, more creative or fun builds like Warlock/rouge or Wizard/Bard, just to name a few, are useless in mass pvp (something that electus is also know for because of its big playerbase). Also Chinese players have it hard enough on EU servers, but without beeing able to keep up the bless rotation if you take a chn into your pt, they'll most likely struggle getting pt's for BA, squad SA or even Job uniques/ FW. So in order to keep Electus a fun place where diversity is promoted and not supressed, I suggest that either the bless cd is lowered to 3 minutes, or the duration upped to 40 seconds. This way, you'd be able to keep up the bless rotation with 6 players per pt.
  8. Leave a comment below this post with your general feedback and suggestions. Suggestions and feedback you share below will be checked on a daily basis. Please do NOT DM/PM admins saying "HEY I GAVE FEEDBACK ON FORUMS, CAN YOU CHECK IT?" Because you think some changes should be done doesn't necessarily mean we will do them. If the suggestion is used Pr0x or another admin or assistant will will reply. Do not use discord for suggestions or feedback. This is because the suggestion can get missed in the spam, forums are the best place for this sort of thing. Post Poseidon general suggestions here
  9. I have an idea to improve the game

@green09 thank you for your suggestion however I know this has been mentioned or suggested before and it was something that Electus didnt want to do. Mainly if I had to guess the reason would be server economy but then again Im just guessing. If you want to speak with the staff about this your always welcome to join discord
  10. Upon asking around @Yukie suggested I should mention that these options should ALSO be checked off.
  11. @armano sorry for the late reply but I do not claim to be an mbot expert. Normally if my bot has issues with buying arrows/hp/mp pots I will figure how many I need to have for the day. This fills me inventory mostly but it means I wont return to town and get 'stuck'. Ill see if we have any mbot experts who can chime in their suggestions as well. @datvt5 again sorry for the late reply. Did you get your issues worked out yet? Just so both of you know if you were using the cracked sbot version out there I could more than definately help out and would be willing to anytime. Hmu on discord if you need assistance or ask in #main-lounge
  12. Open the Thief Uni

Ill mention this post to Pr0x but afaik it opens automatically.
  13. Can i sell my Account for items?

Unfortunately this is not legal by the Electus rules. You can not sell accounts for 'rl' money, silk, or items. Sorry
  14. silk idea

I dont think this is a good idea personally because the other jobs gain nothing out of it.
  15. Account Limit

As of right now its 2 per pc and 4 per IP. Currently the main website http://electus.online lists 2 per pc and 6 per IP but this is false and we have notified the admins to change it. Sorry for any confusion